the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 16 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Team Sherlock wrote:Xavier pulled her closer and wiped her tears away, knowing he would have to tell her his own secret. "It's okay Nettie, I don't think you're crazy. And I must tell you something about myself, I'm a vampire..."

Anne smiled. "That's good then I guess. I do know the basics because I live with a house full of vampires. I see so then does that mean you're soft on humans?"

(Here's the repost for you, Alice.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 16 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 pm

(Hey!)

Hermes picked through a few books, before settling on one of mythology. He loved to allow his mind to escape reality for a bit, and it was the only book he actually found intersting. He settled into one of the tables near the back and read, liking the peacful silence.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:34 pm

( Ericha- Thanks!!
Wolfe- WWOOLLFFEE *tackles* Wanna chat? XP )

Nettie looked at him and whispered. "Isis... Isis is going to kill you." She whispered. But then she finally processed what he had said. "Vampire...."

Jackson looked at her and smiled softly. "I dont know. They are diffrent from my kind. How can you live in a house full of vampires and not be scared?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:03 pm

(Hiya. ^_^)

Eleanor walked down the hall, humming softly to herself, a smug smile in place. For a moment she wondered where exactly she could go and decided to go to the library. She walked to the closet table, not bothering to look around and pulled out a sketch book and a pencil and started to draw.

(No problemo Alice.)

Xavier frowned and gently grabbed her chin in his hand. "I'll be okay, Nettie, I'll be okay. I promise." He watched her as the fact that he was a vampire registered in her brain. "Yes, I'm a vampire. As in I drink blood and that stuff."

Anne shrugged. "It probably doesn't scare me because of the stuff I went through before they adopted me. Honestly, after going through a lot and then your adopted family telling you they're vampires, it was nothing. I know they would never try to hurt me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Nettie looked at him and took in a deep breath. "Well thats interesting.." She said wiht a small smle. She kissed the side of his mouth. "Thank you..." She whispered.

Jackson chuckled and looked at her. "Well thats good then." He said with a wink. He started to walk away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Xavier watched her, wondering if she would react badly at all about him being a vampire. He smiled slightly when she smiled and seemed to react calmly. His smile grew when she kissed the corner of his mouth. "You're welcome although I don't know why you're thanking me."

"Yeah, I guess," Anne said with a smile. She watched as he started to walk away and she debated following him. She wanted to learn more about him, but she also didn't want to annoy him. She continued to think about it for a moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Nettie smiled at him. "Because your just being you." She said with a giggle. Her smiled widened and she looked at him. "Are you okay with that though?"

Jackson turned and smiled. "Follow me?" He asked with a chuckle. "Do you want to I mean." He said with a smile and a wink.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Xavier's smile widened as he looked into her eyes. "I see and I guess you're welcome." He reached over, tucking a lock off her hair behind her ear. "Yeah, I'm okay with everything. And what wouldn't I be okay with?"

Anne smiled and caught up with him. "I guess I'll follow you. After all I have nothing better to do," she joked. "so, what's your story, Jackson?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:22 pm

( MADE A NEW CHAT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN!!!!)

NEttie shurgged and smiled. She felt amazing with him. She blushed slightly and looked down. Her mind began to wondered.

Jackson chuckled and shrugged. "Well I am a vampire." He said with a chuckle. "I was made into one when I was only 16."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:31 pm

(*goes to look after this post*)

Xavier watched Nettie and stroked her cheek lightly with the tip of his fingers. He liked being around her and spending time with her. "What are you thinking about?"

Anne smiled. "Well, I knew that much already," she stated. "So how old are you then?" she asked him curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 pm

( *smiles and does happy dance* )

Nettie looked at him and smiled. "Well I was thinking about maybe we coud go.. on a date.." She whispered. She gave him a embarrased smile.

" 305 years old." Jackson said with a deepo throated chuckle. He started to think about when he wa always blood thirsty and his throat felt like it was on fire. He flinched but then acted natural.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Xavier's smile widened into a grin and he watched her even more closely. "I love that idea, Nettie. It also gives us more of a chance to get to know each other. So would you like to go grab something to eat with me?"

Anne whistled and shook her head. "Oh wow, you're an old geezer," she teased. She noticed him flinch and raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay, Jackson?" She moved closer, her eyes on him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

(Here you go Alice =) )
Karma =) wrote:Liam nodded and walked away. That girl could at least have been polite he would know better next time to not even bother with her. He spent the rest of the day trying not to get kicked out of school again. It turned out to be harder than he thought. When he came to his last class he ran into that girl again the one who was rude to him. He wanted to sit away from her but the teacher assigned seats and her had no choice but to sit right next to her.

Cami was happy ti see that he didn't press futher. "Well everyone snaps every once inb a while. Now it will go on your permanent record" She said teasing him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Cami managed to stop laughing, "Just the image of you with a a outfit like Indiana Jones swinging around was a hilarious image." She rolled her eyes when he brought up being psychic. "Alright if you so psychic what number am I thinking of?" She loved playing this game with people.

Lyla laughed, "Yeah if I didn't know any better I would swear you were following me." She found it extremly weird that they kept having classes together but she decided to let it go. They left together heading for the Art hall.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Samuel grinned and also chuckled. "Thank you, now I want to actually dress up like that just to see if you would be laughing," he said, his grin turning crooked. He rolled his eyes. "I said I was psychic, not a mind reader. But if I must choose, you're thinking of the number 3.14."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

Cami raise an eyebrow, "Really pie?" She was thinking of 14 but she guess he was close enough. She shook her head at him," Trust me you would look funny. Anybody would laugh if they saw you in that costume." She was glad that he could make even the weirdest situations feel better. She looked outside to the rain calming down. "I think we better go now that there gone."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yeah, pie is good, really delicious. Oh wait, you were talking about the mathematical pi. That pi is pretty wicked too," Samuel joked as he started the car and pulled out of the cave. "But it would be fun to dress like that not to mention it would make people smile. And making people smile or laugh is always fun." He glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes as he drove. "So where do you want to go?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:00 am

Cami shook her head smiling, "Were going to Trinty street. If you know where that is?" She knew that was the one place no one would go to find her and plus she knew no one was going to be there. She sat back in her seat staring at the moving clouds. As much as she knew that the Harpies were gone she still feared they would come back.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:10 am

"I believe I do know where that is. If I get lost I'll ask you for directions," Samuel said brightly. He drove, thinking about everything they had been through throughout the day and wondered how Cami was feeling about everything. He knew she seemed to be in a better mood then she was originally in, but it seemed that every time silence fell she seemed to think about something and her mood always seemed to darken then. "What are you think about?" he asked after a while.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 am

Cami nodded and turned her attention back to the sky. She still couldn't help but think of them they wanted her for some reason. Was it about what that guy saying to her about her being bad? Did they want her powers? She sighed knowing that she wasn't going to find out any time soon. She turned to look at Samuel when he asked a question. "Just about why the Harpies wanted me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 am

Samuel glanced a her out of the corner of his eye, having a feeling that he knew what her answer would be and when she finally answered his question it confirmed his suspicions about her thoughts. With his free hand he reached over and squeezed her knee gently. "Stop thinking about stuff like that Cami. Just relax and let your mind go blank. And let's not forget that the harpies came to my apartment so the were probably either just after me or it was just random. Now stop worrying and thinking about, okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 pm

( AAHH SO MUCH TO READ XD )

Nettie blushed at the thought of a date with him but she nodded. "I would love to get something to eat with you." She said with a giggle. She felt like she was in love but already?

Phantom saw that boy again and shuddered slightly. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Why did it have to be you..?" She whispered mainly to herself.

Jackson looked at her and faked a smile. "I am fine." He said and shoved his hands inside his pockets. He was having the frenzy of luring her away and drinking her blood but he couldnt do that.. not to her at least.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Cami nodded, maybe she was worrying too much. She felt exhausted, when did she last sleep. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She woke up when the car went over a pot hole. She opened her eyes and looked over at Samuel. "We almost there?" She looked around and confirmed it. They were almost to the house.

Liam sighed, he felt the same way. "Look I don't want to be next to you either so why don't we get over it." He just wanted to pass this class and get away from her. He didn't know why she was so mean. The teacher anouced to the class that they would be working on an experiment so the assigned partner were to look over what they had to do and achieve by the end of the class.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Phantom groaned slightly and sat up slightly. "Well partner lets get started shall we?" She asked rolling her eyes. She read over the paper and felt sickenned. Normal human minds were so genaric it was crazy.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Liam nodded and looked over the paper. All they had to do was mix chamicals a certain way in order to get the liquid to turn purple but if they did wrong the chemicals could blow. Great, just another thing he could add to his lists. He put on the goggles and turned on the burner. "Do you want me to go get the chemicals or would you rather just sit back and do nothing."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next