the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:36 pm

"Mmmm, i see." Samuel thought about her question for a few moments before answering. In all truth, he had never really thought about it before then. "I guess I would say red or maybe dark blue. What's your favorite color?" he asked, wanting to know what hers was. He then realized that he should probably start asking questions that would be more relevant to his story...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 4 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Her jaw dropped, "Mine is red too." She was surprised that they actually liked the same color. She tried to think of a question that might go with the story but she just wanted to know trivial facts about him. "Got a favorite movie?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Samuel was slightly surprised as well by the fact that they had the same color. "Nightmare on Elm Street, the original, not the remake," he said without even thinking about it. "Do you have a favorite movie?" he asked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Cami thought about it, "Not really I love horror movies but not the lame one the have now and action movies like Underworld or Resident Evil." She stopped starting to feel embarress that she was telling this to a boy. Usaully she didn't say much about herself. She just felt comfortable around him
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Samuel smiled, liking the stuff he was learning about her. "Yes, horror movie are pretty wicked, but I hate when they remake them. They just aren't that good, but ti's a given like books being turned to movies not being the best idea," he said. "So, do you have anymore questions for me, Cami?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Cami couldn't come up with a question at the moment, "Umm give me some time. Do you have any for me?" She tried to think of something that could relate to a story she might possibly write but couldn't think of one. She didn't want to talk about family yet becaus then she would have to explain her sitiuation.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 pm

"Okay, I'll give you some time then Cami." Samuel watched her and thought about it for a minute, thinking of any question that would relate to a story. "Well, how did you get your nickname, Cami, when your name is Cassandra?" he asked, genuinely curious about how her nickname came to be.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Cami smiled at the memory of her mother telling her why they called her Cami, "Well when I was little they tried to get me to same my name but I kept just Camiiiii for some reason so my parents stuck with the nick name." That was when everything was good in the family. Her parents got along with each other and they were a big happy family of course everything changed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Samuel smiled and chuckled softly, finding the way she got her nickname sweet. He could just imagine her as a little kid saying that and it made his smile widen even more. "That's incredibly sweet and cute, Cami," he said once he had stopped laughing. "What's your favorite kind of music?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Cami tried to glare but she knew she was laughing to much for it to take affect, "You should of heard my parents they would go on and on about it. It got annoying after a while." She liked his smile it made her feel happy. No thinking about that focuse at the task at hand she told herself. She thought over his question, "I love to listen rock music, but I usaully can listen to any kind of music except operea." I wrinkled mose in disgust at the thought of having to listen to one more kid with this high pitched girl voice.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Samuel started chuckling all over again when she tried to glare. He found himself enjoying this conversation with her a lot. "I like rock too and I'm not sure many people actually like that high pitched voiced crap they call opera, but hey, that's just my opinion," he said warmly. "Have you ever had any pets? If you have, what were they and what were their names?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Cami felt like she was slacking since she wasn't asking him any questions but she liked for once to tell stuff about herself. "Well I did have a pet dragon once. Just kidding." She really did but she wasn't going to tell him that he woulkd freak. "No I've had a black labrador named Conan. He was an awesome dog." To bad her parents got rid of him she would still have him today if they didn't At least then she wouldn't be so alone. "So what about you any pets?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Samuel's smile widened into a small grin when she said she had a pet dragon. He believed it considering the things he had seen in the carnival, but he didn't say anything. "Labradors are cool. Let me see, I had a pet snake named Nagini, a pet rat named Scabbers, and a black Labrador named Voldemort. That was all of my pets in order from least recent to most recent. And yes, I'm a geek about Harry Potter," he said. "So, ninjas or pirates?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 pm

"A Harry potter fan? You just keep surprising me. I had you pegged for a comics guy." Cami laughed. She happened to love Harry Potter but want to mess with him before she told him. She wrote down the animals he listed a snake? Ugh, Cami hated snakes they freaked her out. She heard Samuel's question, "Definatley Ninjas."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 pm

"Eh, I also like comics somewhat, but Harry Potter is just plain epic. And hopefully I'll continue to surprise you because it's kind of fun to do that." Samuel watched as she wrote, making a sudden realization; she was sort of kind of beautiful. "Yeah, ninjas are pretty kick ass. Zombies or vampires?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Cami tapped her pen against her chin in thought, "Thats a hard one since they're both dead and want to eat you." She weighs the pros and cons and finally come up with a answer, "Vampire they can at least talk back to you and plus I hear they are suppose to be really beautiful." SHe winked at him. Oh gosh did she acctually do that what was happening to her. She found herself trying to make Sam laugh more since she loved his musical laughter. "Okay tough question witch or faery?" He had no idea that she was in fact both.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Samuel chuckled softly. "I guess you have a point and vampires are harder to kill, but zombies would still be pretty kick ass." A thoughtful look clouded his face as he thought about her question. He had heard stories from his mom about both since she had known a lot of different species. "Do I have to pick? Because in my book they're tied. What's your favorite book?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Cami liked his answer, "Nah I guess you can leave it that." She had to think over all the books she read trying to pick a favorite. "I can't pick I love too many books." They were each different from each other. "What's you favorite book?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Samuel smiled slightly. "So if you love too many books then does that mean you like to read?" he thought about his own favorite book, but couldn't pic a favorite. "I can't pick a favorite. What's your favorite book series?" he asked curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Cami smiled not that she could answer, "Harry Potter. There is just no other book like it and yes I love to read. What you thought I was one of those girls who just layed around Watching Gossip Girl." She looked at him. She had to think of a question for him, "What is your favorite food?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Samuel raised an eyebrow, his grin widening. "I completely agree. And maybe, maybe not," he said with a wink. Samuel actually had to think about it for a moment since he loved food. "That is definitely a tough question. I guess my answer is lasagna. Do you believe in psychics and magic?" He didn't let it show, but her answer would definitely mean a lot to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 pm

(You know this is starting to get scary since my favorite food is lasagna)

Cami couldn't help the surprise on her face how did they keep liking the same things. "You know if I didn't know any better I would say you found out all this stuff about me before." She thought over her question wondering how much she should tell him. She decided on the truth, "Yeah I believe in magic doesn't everyone? As for psychics well anything is possible."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:23 pm

(O.O that is kind of scary...)

Samuel chuckled and shook his head, surprised that they had that much in common. "Sorry, I haven't found out any of this stuff." He watched her reaction slowly as she answered his question, a slow smile spreading over his lips. "Everyone should at least believe in magic. Favorite instrument?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Cami wanted to know why he asked was he one of them or something else. He definatly wasn't a vampire she would know if he was. "I don't play an instrument so I don't have one." She blushed embaressed. She was about to ask him about the whole magice thing when the bell sounded Darn. I guess I have to do it some other time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Samuel frowned when the bell rung, not really wanting to leave her side. "So I guess I'll see you next class, Cami," he said, turning to leave. He soon got consumed by the horde of students in the halls as he walked toward his next class; history.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next