the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dragon Rider's Heart

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Dragon Rider's Heart - Page 4 Empty Re: A Dragon Rider's Heart

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Azriel jumped off Luchador as soon as they landed. "I'm going to go check out somthing me and Luchador saw. Stay here until I return. Especialy the dragons, unless you're willing to camoflouage with mud." He raised an eyebrow and smiled as they both shook their heads. Their scales were to bright colored and could be seen easily. Thelios gave him the ok and Azriel took off gracefully and stealthily into the woods towards the commotion.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Samahria didn't like to be left out of all the fun. She moved to go follow after the guys. Azula stepped in fron of her.
Where do you think you are going?
I'm just going to follow them. Don't worry I will be careful.
Azula shook her head, Your not going anywhere withoug me.
Samahria didn't want to bring Azula since it might be dangerous but she knew that she couldn't change her friends mind. "Fine just try not to be loud." She went off after the guys.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

May frowned and crossed her arms, wondering why Azriel got to have all the fun. She watched him walk away and frowned. She could listen to the orders she was given and stayed there like a helpless princess or she could go help Azriel with whatever it was he was doing. She decided she preferred the latter and hopped of of Glen, starting to follow after Azriel stealthily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Azriel gave a silent command to the dragons to keep the others behind, so when Luchador saw the two leaving he put his tail in front of them, which was the size of a large fallen tree. "No you don't, younglings. Azriel and Thelios will be back soon."

Thorn joined him also and shook his large head, though he wasn't quite as large as Luchador, he was still covered in corded muscles, like Thelios.

Azriel and Thelios slowed as they came upon the fight. Some unbounded (the name you give people who've either had their Partners killed, or are twelver or younger who've not been bonded to a Partner yet)Riders being attacked by Griffons. Thelios and Azriel both gave low growls as did their dragons. Azriel and Thelios told their dragons, "Everyone come. Now. We fight." Azriel hid behind a tree and took off his bow and let loose a few arrows, expertly hiting their mark. Thelios charged out of the woods, sword drawn and slayed an unsuspected Griffon, and as its Rider died, so did it's Partner. (If either a Partner or Rider is killed so does the other. Their souls are entertwined.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Samahria frowned when the dragons stopped her progress. Ugh Men why do they get to have all the fun. She saw the dragons move and head into the woods after their master. Something was wrong she took off after them with Azula close behind. She came upon Azriel killing Griffons. She grabbed her sword from Azulas back and jumoed into the fight.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:32 pm

May frowned and glared toward the dragons when they blocked her path. She wasn't too happy at that moment. When the dragon's moved, May unsheathed her sword and followed the dragons with glen close behind. She saw the way Azriel was killing griffons and jumped into the fight.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Azriel slung his bow back over his shoulder, not wanting to shoot while the two were in the fight. He drew his own sword and joined in the fray. He fought viciously and blocked all feelings from within him. Luchador fought beside him, doing the same.

Thorn and Thelios fought side by side. Thelios jumped here and there, showing his speed, showing the elf side of him. Thorn was nothing but a red blur as he shot fire and snapped at enemies.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Samahria fought by Azula. Azlua watched her back just in case someone attacked her behind. While she fought the Griffons. She fought with a kind of grace only years of practice could bring. Before she knew it they were all killing Griffons off very easily. The ones remaining turned tail and ran off deciging fighting with them wasn't worth dieing over.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Azriel stopped and shot the rest off with his bow, not willing to have them go to their king and report that some royals were out and about in the woods. He stoped and leaned up against Luchador, watching as the rest died.

Thelios sighed and seathed his sword and leand back against Thorn. He was tired out though, for he could run for days and not tire. Thorn felt the same and wished more would attack them.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Samahria felt happy that they won. She turned to Azula, "We won!" She went up to her only to find Azula hurt on the ground. "Azula!" She screamed and ran the rest of the way to her.
Don't worry I'm fine. Just one of those things got my leg.
Knowing that they were connected she looked down at her own legg to see blood pouring out. Why didn't notice before? The answer was she was pumping with adreniline.
Samahria bent over Azula exaiming the leg, Don't worry I will fix you up.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Thorn saw this and his hot breath ruffled the hair on the Princesses head. "Move little one. One lick and I can heal her. Dragons saliva has healing properties."

Azriel and Luchador watched with slight concern, though they knew Thorn could heal her. They'd both seen Thorn heal Thelios before, and Luchador had had to heal Azriel before. Luchador leaned down and gave Azriel's shoulder a quick lick, making a deep gash there dissapear to a pink scar.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Samahria felt tear spring to her eyes. If she had lost Azula she would have died too, but she wouldn't want to live without her anyway. She moved out of the way for the dragon to heal Azula. When he was done she hugged Azula. "Don't scare me like that again." She looked up at Thorn. "Thank you."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Once the last of the griffons died, May leaned against Glen and glanced at the others. She put her sword away and patted Glen's neck. She watched everyone silently, waiting to see what would happen next.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 pm

"Dragons don't allow creatures to live in pain." He raised his regal head and smoke curled out of his nostrils. Thelios pated Thorn's shoulder and jumped back on his back. "Shall we fly or walk, Prince Azriel?"

Azriel fowned. "I think we should walk for now in case we come upon others." He looked in the direction the Unbounded had fleed. He wondered momentarily why the Griffons had attacked them, and why at their age they weren't bonded yet. He snorted and turned back to Thelios. "And while we're traveling you're my friend, not liutenant. Just call me Azriel." He jumped onto Luchador's back, easily despite his huge size. Luchador stood on legs as thick as tree trunks and corded muscle was visible below his skin and sapphire colored scales. His blue eyes blazed.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Samahria still looked at Azula as if she were still hurt.
Are you sure you want to move cause we can rest?
Azula got up showing her that she can walk, I'm fine see.
She noded and got onto her back. Azula folded in her wings and walked following the others.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:32 pm

May climbed on Glen's back and continued to watch the others silently, wondering about the griffons. She pushed the thoughts out of her her mind and instead paid attention to where they were going. Glen followed the others.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Azriel and Luchador slowed to where they were beside May and Glen. "You did great back there, not that I could exactly watch much." It'd seemed as though he became the main target in the middle of the fight, for most of them had charged at him, but Luchador had kept most away.

Thorn and Thelios walked beside the Princess and her Pegasus. Thelios sighed, tired and shook his head. "Yeah, you girls were pretty good."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Samahria smiled, "Thanks, I practice alot with a sword. Father thought I needed to learn how to prtect myself." She bumped into him playfully. "You weren't too bad yourself."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:47 pm

May nodded. "Thank you I suppose and you did pretty well yourself, although I didn't exactly have too much time to watch either," she said."so, why did most of them decide to go after you in the middle of the fight?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:53 pm

"Griffons think we took their money. Dragons are the second most greediest creatures on this world, but we have honor and we follow a ceartin code. We do not steal. They say a hooded unbonded, as far as they know, told them he'd seen a white dragon, my father's dragon Glader, taking off with their treasures, and yes he's large enough to carry it all, he's larger then all of our Partners put together he's so old." Glader had the wingspan of Thorn's, Luchador's, and a Griffon's wings, and his body was as long as three houses put together and his legs were as thick as two large tree trunks together. His teeth were as long and sharper then swords and his scales were as white as snow. Large horns crowned his large regal head and him and Azriel's father were unbeatable in battle, well so far. Azriel's mother had died giving birth to him, and as she died so did her dragon, though they both hadn't regretted it, not since they knew Azriel and Luchador would be somthing special.

Thelios laughed, and Thorn snorted, annoyed. "Thanks Princess, and don't worry, we'll get you home as soon as we can."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Samahria laughed at the dragons reaction, "Did I offend you? If I did I'm sorry." She didn't want the dragon mad at her not when he just saved Azula's life. She owed him and she didn't like owing people. She turned back to Thelios, "I'm worried about my father he has been under alot of stress for some odd reason. I think it is because of all the tension between the dragons, griffons, pegusus, and Hipogriff. What do you think about war?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Thorn rumbled a low growl but didn't say anything, instead turning his head slightly to lick where she'd touched him.

Thelios snorted. "Dragons are vain creatures, in other words they believe they're the strongest and most beautiful of the Bonding Creatures. Which in my opinion they are, though Pegasus do come a close second." He patted Thorns neck, trying to stroke his ego. Thorn snorted. "We're not vain." Thelios shook his head. "Whatever you say."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 pm

May nodded when she hears the story. She had hear a little of it from her father, but not all of it. "I've heard some of the details of what happened, but not all. Personally, I don't believe it. It's rather stupid to think the dragons would just steal like that. I think that whoever told the griffons that wants to cause trouble. If a war would start, it would tear everything apart basically," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:12 pm

"I think whoever it is wants us all to fight, which would then weaken us. Whoever it is wants power for themselves, not just he treasure they stole." Azriel chewed on the inside of his mouth, thinking deeply.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Samahria nodded, She didn't like offending people but there was nothing she could do. She patted Azula out of habit. "I think Azula in the most beautiful creature I have ever seen but then again I am biest." If dragons had powers to heal she wondered what kind of power Pegusus had.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next