the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 6 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Hehe Music Smile I mean Cars...

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 6 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Hmmmmm....
HMMMMMM....
How long do you think we should give her? Did the person confirm that the message was passed along?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

The person just said she would tell Ende, and that's it...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Hm hm HMMMMMMM.
Well, who'se in favor of starting? I don't mind either way.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Well, I have no idea where we left off. Like, I know what was going on...But what conversation?
I'm going to go on inkpop and look for my last post...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Mmk, cool. Anyone else say yay or nay?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:42 pm

YAY!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 pm

It looks like Stark and Myrah were talking alot...
Here are the last two post for the chat:

Myrah: "Aw c'mon, you should've known I would win that fight." Some hair falls into my face and I start blowing at it.

Stark: I sighed and shook my head, "You haven't won yet sweatheart," I smiled and turned on the TV. The colors made my eyes sting, but I kept it on.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 pm

(Mmk.)

Myrah: "Hey, what did I tell you about that? I'm not your sweetheart, I'm not your dear, I'm not your honey. Keep your pet names to yourself."

Aro: "C'mon, slave. We've got a show to do." I smirk as I pinch Julia's cheek.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Stark: I grinned devilishly, "I'm glad it's getting to you, darling," I whispered in her ear as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "I hope you don't mind me touching you."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Ava is wondering around somewhere...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Julia: I frowned. She treated me like a child. That would soon be changed, though, I would prove something to Aro. And myself, and my family, too. That I was actually good for something more than a homely housewife. I strutted onto the stage after Aro.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Myrah: "And if I do?" I say as I try to shrug him off. "God, you smell like week old dust! Take a bath for once in your life!"

Mathias: I frown as I look at the cash and then at the grocery store. What if I've never exactley gone to one of these places before?

Aro: "Nice swag," I say as I trip the girl up with one of my sticks before cartwheeling into place. "C'mon, bitches! Let me hear yo scream!" I yell as I run around the circle doing various cartwheels and backflips. "I want to see you sons of bitches riled up!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Stark: I laughed and patted her head, "I would, if I paid the water bill. Maybe you can get a job and pay it yourself, you look like you can get tons of those."

Ava: I grabbed a whole bunch of fruit and dropped them into my basket, coming up with an excuse for why I was so late in my head. I hoped father wasn't going to be angry with me...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Julia: I frowned as I tripped, but turned it into an act by doing a round off, something I had watched the druggies do earlier, when they were especially high. I imitated Aro's jumping, knowing I must look like such a poser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Hmm. who shall my charrie talk to..?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:16 pm

(Maybe Larry?)

Myrah: I grimace. "Doing what?"

Mathias: "Um, excuse me, do you know the difference between a red apple and a yellow one?" I ask, and then frown. That's the girl who through up on me before...

Aro: "Let's welcome to the stage my new bitch in waiting!" The crowd cheers and I smirk at the girl. "What, do you want me to tell them to 'Say hello to Julia?' I'm not in a creative mood right now, so you best come up with your own name."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Stark: My grin widened and I winked at her, "I think you know what I'm talking about, sweetheart." I stood up and shut off the TV, blinking a few times to get my eyes back to normal.

Ava: My mouth dropped open and I stared at him for a while. I recognized him immediately, but it wasn't the fact that I through up on him, it was because he was the son of Mr. K! And I never thought in a million years I would see him shopping in a supermarket. "Uh," I didn't know what to say, "T-they taste d-different."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Julia: "How about a gaudy name like yours? But using my name as a base. You can have them say hello to Jewel!" I smirked, thinking that was a good enough carnie name. I had never been a creative one, so I hoped that satisfied Aro.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Myrah: "Aw, do you tell that to all the girls?" I throw a pillow at him and angrily get up. I swear I'd be out of here in a second if I knew where Mathias went. "I'm going back on the fire escape. Your ego's making me claustrophobic."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Mkay
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Aro: "Gaudy my ass, my parent's named me that. And if you wanna be named after a long gone country singer, that's fine by me. Just hope you speak French." I spit out the lollipop stick that'd been hanging from my mouth. " Jewel Lastierre, of the Parisian Lastierre's, having come all this way from just to perform for us! Giver her props for not getting deported yet, huh? Now, duck!" Suddenly, I turn and blow fire her way.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm

((wait where are they now?))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Julia: I dodged the fire, and felt something clink at my side. A foggy blue vile? Of what? Oh yes, that idea of Aro's about fire and ice. I took a swig and blew, sending a mist towards her, which turned to sharp ice crystals within seconds. I did a flip as I blew a second time, and the crowd went wild. Aro might just be onto something with this idea of her's.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Aro: I block the ice with two swords with two swords and then light them aflame. I swing them around and smile. "C'mon, kid. Ready to dance?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next