the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 7 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Stark: I raised an eyebrow and followed instep behind her, "You planning on leaving already, sweety?" I asked, not hiding the disppointment in my voice. I loved teasing her...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 7 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 pm

SmaЯt.CaЯs wrote:((wait where are they now?))
Who?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Myrah: "Aw, miss me already?" I stick out my tongue and open the window. "Like I said, I'm just going on the fire escape. No need to come out here too."

Mathias: "Um... Are you feeling better?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Julia: Dance? I'd go along with it. I dodge the flaming icicles, and felt a whip on my belt loop. Aro's helpers must have slipped these tricks on me when I wasn't watching. I cracked the whip and smirked. "Gimme your best, bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Larry?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Larry: I watched Aro's act from afar, shaking my head slightly. Would Mr. K's Cirque come down to this, and only this, after he was gone? I'd have to keep Aro in line a bit, which scared me. She was so...insane. But Mr.K seemed to like her, so she must have a spot of good in her. I pushed my drug cart, and ran into someone, sending my drugs flying. Again? I sighed and began to gather them back up before the potheads could snatch them.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Aro: I can't help but smile a bit. Good girl. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna be out done. I swing my swords around, slow and casual at first as I smirk at her, before breaking and running towards her. And I have to admitt, things are actually working out pretty well. I swing, she dodges, she blows ice, and I duck. The crowd is going ape shit.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Stark: I folded my arms across my chest and shrugged, "Maybe I want to have a smoke? You can't tell me not to go somewhere in my own home."

Ava: I scooted past him in the aisle and nodded, "Y-yeah, I'm just in a hurry to get back to my house. Need anything else before I go?" He looked like he didn't belong here.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Myrah: I close my eyes, put my hands behind my head, and lean back. "Whatever, you'll do what you want regardless of what I have to say."

Mathias: "Yea...What to normal people eat?" I ask. Stark doesn't look like he has a good chef. "Things that won't make me burn down te house?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Stark: "Exactly," I chuckled and leaned on the wall on the inside, "But I'm not going out there cause it's freezing. So I'll just stand in here and talk to you."

Ava: I held back a giggle, "Well normal people like to eat different things. But I love soup, any kind," I shrugged, "But that's me. What do you like to eat?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Julia: "Is that all you got?" I called, cracking my whip. I haven't tried to actually whip her with it, because I'm a bit afraid. And I'm pretty sure were not actually supposed to mull each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Myrah: "I can't stop you from doing that either," I say. Ddn't mean I actually had to listen.

Mathias: "Sushi," I say frankly."Exotic booze, pasta, and filet mignon?"

Aro: I grin. "You're the one who's sweating," I say as I charge her again. I come at her again, finally disarming her and making her whip fly to a corner. As tonight's fight got cut short because of all the birthday fesitivities, that determines winner. People start cheering and I bow. Like it even counts though. It wasn't even a real fight.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Stark: I grabbed a cigarrette and popped it into my mouth, taking out my lighter. I didn't ask if she minded because I seriously needed one. The stress of all this was getting to my head, and I hated thinking about things too much.

Ava: "L-let's work with pasta," I said slowly, "Pasta is something that's easy and fun to make. What type of pasta do you like?" I was afraid to know the answer...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Mathias: I grimace and scratch my head. "Theu have names?" I ask.

Myrah: I hold my breath as smoke climbs towards my face. After a minute of silence, I quietly ask ",Why are you always doing things that are bad for you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Julia: One last vial clinked on my belt and I drank the liquid inside. I was submerged in a puff of smoke, and it sounded as though the crowd thought I had disappeared. I stealthily exited before the cloud could completely evaporate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Sam: "Argh!" Drugs went flying everywhere as I ran into a cart- actually, scratch that... the guy pushing the cart ran into me. "Sorry, sir..." I saids, bending over to pick some up. When he wasn't looking, I stuck some in my pocket.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Larry: "Happens all the time," I sighed and piled the last of them onto the cart. He had called me sir? Why would he do that? Unless he knew I was the new owner of the Cirque? But only carnies knew that, if any. "Are you a member of the Cirque?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Sam: I nodded. "Sam james, animal tamer." Ohhh I knew who he was... "Larry?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Larry: "Animal tamer...I don't spend much time around the animals, mostly on call for Mr. K. Oh, and yes, I'm Larry. You've heard about the big change coming, then?" I thought that the change of ownership had been kept under wraps, but someone must have slipped. Mr. K would not be happy with that someone, who gave out his secrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Sam: I nodded vigourasly. "I'm sure. I've just been hearing it around, to be honest. Not really from a specific person." Now it would grow awkward. What more was there to say? I shouldn't stay long... the stolen drugs could easily be found.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Aro: I grab my one of my servants as I walk back in and take out another lollipop. "Hey, tell the ladies to have my room ready in a few minutes. I need to hurry up and get changed." I hang my swords at my hip and slip back into my ratty "stoner coat" that I'd taken with me from home.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Larry: "I see. Well, could you try and keep it under wraps? Mr. K doesn't one anyone to know about his 'departure' yet," I said in a low voice. "Although, of course us carnies are welcome to know. Just...don't spread it around to much, alright?"

Julia: I realized once I was off stage that I didn't know where I was supposed to go. Did I have a room here now? A place, somewhere I belonged? I was wary of talking to Aro in her current hyper state, but walked over anyway. "Where is my room?" It seemed it was better to assume with Aro. Act as though you already knew, so that way she couldn't lie to you.

Last edited by !nspired on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Aro: I take one look at her frown."You're joking, right? Because I thought about laughing straight in your face, but someone as naive as you might be actually serious."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Sam: I shrugged. "No problem, sir. After all, he won't be around much longer, right?" I said, my voice dropping as well. I knew Aro was no where near, but it always helped to be careful. Especially about this subject.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Larry: I nodded slowly, not wanting to be responsible for giving away Mr.K's secrets - he was my idol. I slipped Sam a packet of drugs before rolling away. "Tell no one and you'll be rewarded later. DRUGS! DRUGS FOR SALE! GET 'EM HERE!"

Julia: I recoiled. I was part of the cirque now, wasn't I? But I guess that didn't guarantee me a place to stay here. I laughed like it was no big deal. The sound was odd to me. It had a new bitterness, a new tinkling. I guessed this was the laugh of the new me: Jewel, the performer. Not Julia, the housewife. "Of course I was joking! I already have a place to stay, anyway." It slipped out before I had time to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next