the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 15 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Mathias: "Hey, what the hell gave you the right to say that? You don't even know what's going on, so why don't you keep your opinions to yourself?" I'm about to check on Myrah when she stands up, her back still do us. "And that's why you don't have anyone else," she says quietly. She opens up the window and climbs back into the fire escape. I sigh as I gran my stiff. Maybe I should go see who I could reach at the Cirque?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 15 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Stark: I watched the window close slowly and let out a long breath. "That girl is a piece of work," I muttered, ignoring the boy. I had no need to pay attention to him.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Mathias: "You're one to talk!" I grab my coat and throw open the door, ducking down because of my height. "Mind not screwing around with her today? Yesterday, I came home to find her sleeping on the roof. I swear, if I find out you've done anything to her while I'm gone..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Larry: I remembered that Myra had given me her cellphone number at one point, and fished into my pockets to find it. There were all sorts of things in those pockets, from drugs to extra lollipops for when Aro got testy. I found the little slip of paper, and fumbled to dial. I held my breath as it rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Myrah: After a minute, I hear my phone ring. Despite everythibg that's happening, I can't help but smile when I see that ID. "Larry?" I say as I answer.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:40 pm

back

Jude
"Nice to meet you, Sadie" I said, studying her. What was she doing here working for them?

Sadie
"Nice to meet you as well, Jude. And in case you're wondering, I'm a new musician" I explain, motioning towards my guitar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Larry: "Myrah!" I said happily, it was nice to hear her voice, but then I frowned. "Sorry about your dad - I assume you saw the broadcast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Myrah: My smile falls a bit and I look down at my feet. "Yea...I did. U-um, nice try with the speech though...you did a good job," I say, eager to change the subject. I wasn't abou to cry even more while I was stuck here in that guy's house.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Larry: "I completely failed," I snorted, realizing she probably didn't want to talk about her father. But there was an upside: "Myra, you know what this means, right? You can come back! Although Aro thinks you should only visit, but Myrah you can come back! Even for a short time."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Myrah: I smile a little more. "Yea, Mat went to go check on things, see if it was safe to go back. He told ne last night that he thinks something is up, but I just don't know..." I bring ny knees to my chest as I play with ny hair. "But I've missed you guys a lot. Aro and Fanques and Henry and the Blakes... I've missed you too."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Stark: I snorted, "I'm not going to rape the girl," I started to walk into the kitchen, "That would be way too difficult. And I would have to use up all my drugs on her."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Mathias: I roll my eyes as I spot her talking on the phone on the escape. "Whatever, just take it as a warning." I step out and start heading down the stairs, hoping that things aren't too chaotic at the Cirque.

Aro: I frown when I see two people talking in the middle of the hallway. "Jude, why are you still here? Don't tell me you've taken up stalking now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Stark: Once he was gone I sat down on the couch and wathed her on the phone. Who was she talking to? Why was this person so much more important at the moment? I rolled my eyes, probably her only friend. A friend can't get in the way of my goals.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Jude
Putting my knife away in my pocket, I turn to face Aro "Actually, I was just talking to your new recruit. She looks awfully natural to be a part of the freak-show" I sigh and walk off, glancing back at Sadie as I go

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Have you tried to download firefox or google chrome Hearts?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Mathias: I see some guy walking out as I Enter the Cirque. "Sorry," I say as I bump into him. Do I know him?

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Jude
As I ran from the building, a guy ran into me. He looked almost familiar "It's alright...do I know you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Mathias: I frown and look at him again. He does look really familiar... Maybe I knew a cousin or something? I shrug. "Sorry man, can't pin it. You don't have any family or anything that works in the Cirque?" Suddenly, a black hearse rolls up. I curse under my breath as a tall red haired guy steps out with his servant, a guy who actually looked a like like the guy I'm talking to know. I bow, depite how my throat is throbbing in hatred. "Mr. Henderson," I say.

Myrah: I accidently can't Stark's eye and frown. "Talk to you later, ok?" I say into my phone. I stand up and walk back into the house, ignoring Stark and going straight for the fridge. "Is there anymore Chinese food from last night?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:31 pm

(wait, he looks like who?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Jude
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Whoa, where is this going? 0.o Sorry, I'd just follow along, but if he really looks like Jude, Jude would notice. So can you fill me in?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Well, is his brother missing or dead?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:46 pm

I thought dead, but he could just be presumed? I thought about bringing Gabe back also...whoa.

Jude
Wait...the world slowed as I looked at 'Mr Henderson'. A red haired version of me. He had obviously had alterations, who other than the rebels didn't? He also looked drugged up. But there was something there, in his eyes. My brother "Gabe" I whispered, my eyes flashing

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Mathias: Mr. Henderson looks over at the guy for a minute before looking back at me. "Where are the new owners?" he asks as his servant Maghie clings to his arm. "I've come to share my condolences as well as congragulate the new leaders." I frown as I look at him and then at the tent. "Somewhere in there, I guess. I wouldn't know, I've only just come back." "Oh...thank you then. Come along, Maggie. Let's have a nice visit, shall we?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Jude
I wanted to scream, punch him do something...I had thought my brother was dead for years, and now here he was. Inches away from me, as alive as ever. But I couldn't move, frozen in place

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next