the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 14 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Larry: The audience was silent, so I began clapping slowly, and they all caught on. When it died, we stepped off stage, leaving them to go back to their madness. I turned to Aro with a smirk "I have a hard time believing you made that up on a whim."

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 14 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Aro: "Well then fuck you and your crappy beliefs. You think I would've put so much about Mr.K in there if I wrote it down?" My hand quivers a a pick as I brush a piece of lint off my skirt. "Besides- I would've just forgotten it anyway."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Larry: I held my hands up in defense "It was a compliment. The speech was very touching, and I think it did just the trick to keep everyone calm. Or as calm as this world gets. Lord knows you did better than I did.'

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Aro: "Well then, we know who will be handling public speaking." I start taking the pins out of my bun as we continue walking. "Sucks that his children had to find out like that though."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Larry: "They already know, Aro. He announced it to his family and I, a few days ago. He told them to leave immediately, since you and I were the new heirs. They're gone, and they already know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 pm

I could ask Liz? She's the founder, we've never turned anybody away...but we are really, really far in. Like, we could probably fill several novels with what we've done between our deleted chat on inkpop, and our new website. But if you really wanted to join, we might be able to find a spot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Jude
In the shadows, not disturbing the meeting, I stood watching. All of Mr K's 'followers' seemed to be firm in their beliefs, and I wasn't going to try anything stupid. Suicide didn't top my lists of things to do that day. Aro's speech was touching, if misguided, and it brought me back to when I wanted to be a part of it all. The fame, the lights, Mr K's message to the all too willing world...then the golden curtain had come crashing down, and I had seen the real truth.

Sadie
I was sitting with the other performers, and Aro's touching speech made my eyes prickle with emotion. Not sorrow for the passing of Mr K, but hope... mixed with doubt. I had a personal mission, a different approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Hiya!
Lights, should we pick up with Stark and the siblings...?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:29 pm

I'm sorry about Clause Ende, I really am!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Yep, let's.

Myrah: Mathias grips my shoulders as I continue to stare at the flickering tv. "He's...dead," I say softly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:32 pm

It's alright, I totally understand if you can't get to the website. Have you tried another browser? Like firefox or google chrome?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Stark: I walk into the room, a bowl of some type of muck in my hands. I glance at the tv and back at the two of them, "What's wrong with you two?"

(Ende, No, I haven't. What is that??)
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

google chrome is super fast and easy to use. I recommend it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm

And I use firefox, I recommended that. Internet Explorer wouldn't let me go to the chat, after a while. Here, I'll pull up the download sites for google chrome and firefox, encase you're interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Mathias: I look down at Myrah and frown. "It's...nothing. Just a death in the family is all." I stand up as Myrah pulls te hood of the hoodie she'd borrowed from me over her head. "Here- you need help with that?"

Aro: "I already know that, no thanks to you. But he wasn't due for another week, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Larry: "You're right," I frowned uneasily. Had something, besides what Mr. K predicted, killed him? "He wasn't due for a week. I remember, because I told Myrah and Mathias to come back after that. I guess they can come back early now," I looked at the bright side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:52 pm

(I'll try to use them, thanks!)

Stark: I glanced down at the bowl in my hands, "With this? Nah, it's been sitting on the counter for more than two weeks now." I took a spponful of it and showed him the color, "See? It's supposed to be cereal."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Cool! Seriously, Liz would freak out if she knew you might come back Smile
Jude
Tossing my knife in the air and catching it with one hand, I turn to leave. "Hey, who are you?" A whisper sounds to my left, and I look. Several yards away is a girl, wheelchair bound, and looking as natural as me...but she was sitting with the performers. What? "What do you want?"

Sadie
"To know your name, I told you that"

Jude
I knew a fake name was probably the wisest choice...but I was feeling stupid. Reckless. "Jude" The girl smiled

Sadie
"Hey Jude, I'm Sadie"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Mathias: I grimace and pull away. "...Oh. Ok then. Um, Myrah?" She moves a bit at the sound of her name. "When do you think we should start heading back to the Cirque?" She turns back to the tv and shrugs a bit.

Aro: I look around uneasily. "I don't know..." I say. "But either way, I smell bs. You can call Myrah and Mathias, give them a visit even. But don't let them come back until the examiner is done with the body. We may need to question him."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm

*sigh* be back later, dishes to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Larry: "I will call them - just to let them know, in case they didn't see the broadcast," I nodded to myself, then headed off to find a pay phone. I'd rather use one of those than the one in Mr.K's office. I realized I didn't have a number to call, though, and frowned. (do they have cellphones? lol)

Julia: I had just turned a corner when I heard the mysterious guy from earlier talking to some girl. His name was Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Stark: I chuckled and went over to the window, chucking the cereal. The bowl was pretty gross too, so I through that out as well. "I don't mind you two staying here," I smiled, "It's nice having company."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

(Yea, sure.)

Myrah: "Well, it's not like this is anything permanent anyway." I stand up and walk to the window with a sigh, checking on the little plant I'd found. I pour a little more water into it before carefully sitting it outside. "Its just until we get the ok to go back. Then you'll get your pay and find mire roomies."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Stark: My eyes rolled and I turned to go back into the kitchen, "Are you sure you'll ever be able to go back? You're here in the first place, doesn't that mean you aren't wanted anymore?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next