the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 9 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Sam: I watched as she threatened the girl who followed me, but then she broke down and crumpled to the floor. I looked around to the other carnies, unsure of what to do. Aro wasn't one to accept comfort or sympathy. "He was a smart man," was all I managed to say.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 9 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Myrah: Which means fuck it up, I think, but don't say anything. I tilt my head and look at the slowly rising sun. As promised, my birthday party lasted all night. Too bad I wasn't there to celebrate the other half.

Mathias: "So, we're going on familiarity then," I say as I walk down the aisle and throwing in a crap load of stuff in. "Thanks again. I'm Mathias by the way."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:54 pm

Erm...bump?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:55 pm

I posted something for Aro to respond to....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 pm

(Oh, sorry.)

Aro: I don't do anything when I hear this, only sit on the floor shaking. Maybe this way, the world will decide to open up and devour me too.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Sam: The more sensitive side of me came out and went and sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Sitting here will do you no good, miss."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Aro: I jump up immediately at the gesture. "And neither will touching me!" I say, although it doesn't come out as threateningly as I wanted it to. I grab my sword off the ground and angrily wipe the tears from my eyes. "G-get him to the coroner," I say, hating the way my voice shakes as I talk to the crowd. "And jeep everything hush. The public doesn't need to know about this yet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Sam: I removed my arm immediatley, and even though I wasn't frightened at all, I knew I would be if she hadn't been crying. "Of course."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Stark: "Aren't you afraid of the real world?" I asked her softly, holding out another cigarrette, "These are a great relief you know. If only I have some drugs to go with it, then this could have turned into a party."

Ava: I watched him put more and more and shook my head, "You can't take too much!" I said quickly, "Only take what you can afford. You do have money, right?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Mathias: I look at the money dad gave me and then at the stuff in my cart abd sigh. "Screw it, I think I'm getting take out. Myrah knows more about this stuff-I don't know why I'm the one who's doing the shopping."

Myrah: "You're one to talk about being afraid," I say softly as I look at the cigarette. It's a death stick for Pete's sake, but he at least looks calmer...but if it starts with this, it'll then go into drugs which'll in turn turn me into the prostitute he'd been talking about. I sigh and look away.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Ava: I nodded in agreement and glanced at my watch through my bangs. I gasped and turned around, "I-I'll see you around Mathias!" I said quickly befpre rushing to the buying line...

Stark: I stuffed the pack back into my pocket. I knew even as I offered them to her that she wouldn't take them. This girl was pretty dman pure, and it made me more and more interested. "Guess it's a party of one."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Myrah: "Sorry," I say. "Looks like it." I stand up after a minute and stretch. "Any way to get to the roof top from here?" I ask.

Mathias: I shrug and wave by. Let's see, I think there was a sushi place not to far from here...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Larry: There was a ruckus near the dressing rooms. Ruckuses weren't uncommon, but no one was allowed near the dressing rooms besides performers and Mr.K. I rolled my cart over there, hoping to distract some potheads with my drugs. Their sunken eyes maniacally eyed the cart, and I shoved it over to a corner, causing it to spill, and them to run over. Good, a distraction. I then slid open the curtain in front of me, into Mr.K's dressing room, bent on apologizing.
I wasn't ready for what I had found - Mr. K slumped over on the floor, and Aro threatening people with knives. Had one of them murdered him?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Stark: I nodded and climbed out, grabbing the ladder that hung above. I pulled it down and smiled at her, "The roof is very romantic, sure you want to go up there with me?"

Ava: I raced out of there, holding my things. My mind was spinning. Today has been the weirdest day of my life!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Myrah: I roll my eyes. "Remember- try anything funny, and there's a six story drop waiting for you down below." I grab onto the bars and start climbing.

Aro: I wipe the tears from my eyes as Larry bursts through the door. "Larry," I start, eyes wide and still shaking. "Go get your friends and tell them...t-tell them to get the coroner."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:57 pm

*runs in, breathing heavily* just...got your message. Sorry...not on inkpop a lot. Glad I checked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 pm

BTW, I have to go back to school in an hour, and past that, I won't be on this weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Aw. Sad
Maybe next week then? We started right where we left off.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Larry: All I could do was nod and quickly go and follow her orders. A lump was forming in my throat, Mr. K was gone for good? He was like the father I never had. I wiped away the few tears I let slide, and tried to look strong. After all, this meant I was officially part-owner of the Cirque, didn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Aro: I wipe my face one last time and take a deep breath. My mind is still jumbled- why did he die? Was there something he wasn't telling me? What'll happen now?- but now isn't the time to deal with it. Hands still shaking, I brushthe hair out of my face abd sit down in a chair, crossing ny legs and leaning my face on my fist. "Well, what are you doing?" I ask the remaining people. "Are you gonna sit there all day gaping like stupid cows. We have business to attend to."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Larry: I returned to the dressing room, followed by a group of carnies and 'the coroner'. These days, there was hardly such a thing. Just a man with a wheel barrow, a shovel, and a landfill. I was sure Mr. K would get more of a proper burial - being such an icon. I pointed him out, the coroner dropped the lifeless body into the wheel barrow, then he rolled away.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Aro: "His funeral will be tomorrow at midnight sharp," I say slowly. "There will be a press conference tomorrow explaining what happened. The funeral is open to the public and we will be sure to tell them he died of natural causes." I frown as I spot something on the ground. A black ribbn that had been tied around Mr.K's infamous hat. I pick it up and tie it around my neck, forming an obnoxious bow in front of my neck. "But after the funeral, we will continue on as if nothing ever happened. No, we will be greater. Mr. Kite always beleived that making a whole country weep for anything or anyone was stupid. In his mind, he deserved no ones tears. And so, the show must go on."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Larry: "Since I think that is exactly how Mr. K would like to be lastly remembered, I agree to your plan. But in the future, I will have a say in how we run the Cirque," I said firmly, and arched any eyebrow at the bow around her neck. I knew that if I didn't make that clear now, then I would never have a say in what happened - Aro would try and make all the decisions. I was sure, however, that Mr. K would want us to have equal shares. I was not even fully sure why Aro had gotten half the estate, but I wouldn't pry.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Aro: I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow back. I'll pretend I didn't hear that last part. "Where are his kids? Someone should tell them they've inherited their father's business now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Stark: I chuckled and nodded, "But I may warn you, that I don't have a very good memory because I've fallen off many things before." I climbed up after her.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next