the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 26 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:39 pm

She was the hippie. I'll have Rita, Max, and Valerie done in a minute.
Mr. Mustard and Polythene Pam will be coming up awhile later.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 26 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Jude
"Two" I said, sadness tinting my voice. Wanting to touch her for some reason, to have something to remember when she...turns into someone I don't want to know.

Oooh, this is going to be good.

Sadie
Wheeling to the bathroom, I opened the door. I wanted to wash my face, cold water to clear my mind...when I heard something. Scraping, and unlocking...the window? A girl climbed in through the bathroom window!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Julia: "Really? Was the other a singer, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Jude
"No, the other is as blind as a bat, standing in front of the only one who may care right now. The only one who sees the truth"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Julia: "I'd hate to be blind," I said absentmindedly as I waited for the next act to come on stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Name: Maxwell Edison
Appearence: Shaggy very red hair that almost touches his shoulders, very handsome in that androgynous artsy way, like something out of a Rennaisance painting, lean and very pale, a piercing in one ear, tall, dark blue eyes.

Name: Valerie
Appearence: Ash blonde Very baby hair to her chin, half lidded light blue eyes, pale and very pretty, dressers in mainly designer things, medium height, a beauty mark on bottom lip.

Name: "Lovely" Rita
Appearence: Long curly black hair, always wears a grey beanie and a dingy bkav bag that has symbols and bins/buttons from everywhere she's been in America, skinny, pretty in that all natural way with tanned skin, freckles, large dark green eyes that light up when she's laughing, wears braces and has a round face.
Note: Note as "Lovely Rite Meter Maid" on the streets.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Jude
I take her chin in my hand "I'm talking about you, Julia. I'm concerned for you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Name: Rose
Appearence: Long black, curly hair. Deep green eyes. Dresses mostly in dark reds. Loyal to Maxwell, but opposed to violence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Julia: "Oh," I said softly, then realized letting a stranger touch me was not a good idea, and took a step away. Wow, usually my reaction would have come faster. The Cirque was beginning to dull my sense of safety, it seemed. "But what's this 'truth' you're talking about then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Jude
Stuffing my hands back in my pockets, I sigh "Nothing, alright? I wasn't here" Then I turn back around and push through the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Maxwell: I clap a bit as the first performance ends. "How cute," I yawn. "Very cute. The Virque is certainly beginning to slack though, hm?" Valerie leans her head on my shoulder as she absentmindedly strokes her newest boyrfriend's hair, a guy who'd been passed out in a drug induced state since we first arrived. "This is getting boring," she murmurs as she touches my chest. She looks up at me from under her eyelids. "When are you going to kill someone again?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 am

Julia: I watched Jude disappear into the crowd, and bit my lip over a frown. Why hadn't he told me? And now I'd never see him again, and why was I crying? I was such a freaking wuss. I wiped the tear that had slid down my cheek and tried to think of a course of action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 am

Rose
"That Joan girl was fascinating" I yawn, leaning on his other shoulder and twirling a lock of my hair. "The teacher was a shame though, she was nice enough" My green eyes sparkled; I had liked the act. It had spunk, life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:04 am

Jude
Stupid, stupid, stupid. I had been so stupid. What HAD I been thinking?! I would not get close to this girl. This naive girl. The girl that... I felt different around. Something different.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 am

Maxwell: "She was annoying," I murmur. "People like her don't deserve the life they have been given. Not when try refuse to live it to the fullest." Maggie comes up to us and curtsies. It's time to meet everyone. I start to get up as Valerie gently kisses her dates forehead and whispers something's to him, undoubtedly trying to get him to get sober enough to come. "Well then," I say. "Lead the way. I'm ready to meet our new friends," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 am

Rose
Standing up, I ran my hand through my curls and begin to walk downstairs, scanning the sea of faces

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am

Gtg for the night.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am

aw bye :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 am

alright, night pavo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:16 am

hmm can we continue? It's probably too early to have Jude and Julia meet up again, though I think they should eventually...
Julia could talk to Sadie.
Or Jude to Larry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 am

Jude
No, I would not...just, let her walk out of my life like that. That, I knew how to do, and I did it well. Keeping people close? Time to try that. Running back to Julia, my deep blue eyes lit up as I studied her face "The truth? This world is a scam, a ruse. Mr K is-was the puppeteer, and we're all his pawns. Plastic, drugged up pawns right under the Cirque's thumb" I let it all out in a rush of words, then paused to gauge her reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 am

Hehehe, sorry, but Jude really has let too many people just walk out of his life. His brother, parents...anyone he's ever been close to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 am

(Aw, no that was kinda cute, actually Smile)

Julia: "Why, why should I believe you? You're just one person against millions. Millions of Mr. K's followers," I was surprised he had come back, but now I was just confused. Especially on who to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 am

Jude
"Believe me, because I care. And you know that. I care about the whole bloody human race. That's not to say I wouldn't let a few heads roll if I got the chance...but still. I care enough to come back, to throw myself back in the fire when I know I'm just going to get burned time after time." Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes "And maybe...I care about a woman with a dream. A woman named Julia"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am

Julia: "I...," I looked at the stage, all the colorful lighting, the cheering crowds, and the glitzy costumes. It all looked wonderful to me. But then I looked at it in a different light - Jude's light. And I saw the tent was shabby, wearing away at the seams. The performers on stage were druggies trying to make a quick buck for some more pot. And the crowds, well, they were probably mostly pedophiles. I bit my lip, and thought over Jude's words, and the last sentence finally registered, too. I looked back at Jude with a ghost of a smile on my face, still lost in thought, but I had come to a conclusion. "I believe you, Jude. I see the Cirque for what it really is. And...I care about you, too," I felt my cheeks heat up slightly, and rushed into the next part "The sad part is, what can we do to stop it? We're only two people. We can't make a difference."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next