the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 29 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:08 am

Julia: "Well..." Everything I knew was telling me to run. Run as far and as I could away from Jude, away from this scary neighborhood, away from the Cirque. But for some strange reason, for once, I wasn't in full agreement with what everything was telling me. I wanted to stay here, near the Cirque...near Jude. Why did I want to stay near Jude? He had just murdered someone! But for some reason I did. And I knew that if I left now, then I would never see him again. I turned back to him with a small smile. "Thank you, you really don't know how much this means to me," I almost hugged him, but stopped myself, because I didn't want to be mushy and make him think I was a wuss. I slipped back inside and showered like he said I could, then grabbed some random shirt to wear.

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 29 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 am

Jude
First, I deposited the body in a dumpster, then hosed off the balcony. There was some blood on the rug inside, mostly mine, and I just poured some bleach on it after I grabbed a shirt to wrap my arm in. The fact that Julia was there...comforted me, almost. It was strange, but I wanted to be near her. I knew I cared about her, but I didn't think it was any more than I cared about any of the young performers, hoping to make it big in Mr K's world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 am

Julia: "Did you do anything to it?" I said worriedly when I saw Jude was just wrapping up his arm. There was no way it would heal properly that way, but I assumed they didn't have good medicine here. Of course, the people who actually needed medicine didn't have it. I sighed, if only all the poor people could live among the wealthy, then there wouldn't be problems like this. But that was like wishing for world peace which was completely impossible. "You're not going to heal that way...but people here don't have much better options, do they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 am

Jude
"Not really" I said, gritting my teeth "I think I'm going to take a quick shower to, makes yourself comfortable" Grabbing a shirt and jeans I went into the bathroom to wash off the blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 am

Julia:"He should know that showering won't do it any good," I mumbled, but didn't want to be a nag, so I stayed silent. I went and sat on the bed, bringing my knees to my chest, then wrapping my arms around them. It probably made me look pathetic, but I thought best in this position. And since I doubted I'd get any sleep here, I may as well think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:30 am

Jude
I came back in, my arm wrapped in some cotton, but I had used any antibiotic cream I had laying around the last time someone had tried to kill me here. "No use looking misreble" I muttered, sitting on my couch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:36 am

Erm...it says I'm alone now...but I don't know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 am

Julia: "I'm not miserable, I'm just thinking," I smiled to myself, realizing I must have looked just how I had thought. Jude probably thought of me as an annoying child he had to take care of. Maybe that's what he had meant by 'caring' about me. Like a younger brother or sister. Hmph. And I didn't think I was all that much younger than him. "Jude, how old are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:37 am

you're not alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:39 am

Yay!
Jude
"About 17 now...I think. Why?" It wasn't exactly like I carried around a pocket calender, or asked my stoned parents what exact day I was born on, anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 am

Julia: "Just curious, that's all," I shrugged and laid down. "Goodnight then..." I would be 16 in around two weeks, and Jude was 'about 17'. So we were almost a year apart. I wondered if a year was a big difference, I didn't think it was. I just hoped Jude didn't consider that difference to make me a child. The last thing I wanted was to be an annoying kid he had to take care of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:49 am

Jude
Flicking off the lights with a switch by the couch, I lay down but kept my eyes open, staring into the dark. What had happened? One minute it seemed like Julia thought I was a psycho, and now she's sleeping in my apartment? Strange how things work in the world of the Cirque. Then, closing my eyes, I surrendered myself to my nightmares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 am

Julia: I woke up in the morning, at exactly 8:00, like I always did. It had been a habit from since I was seven years old, part of my daily routine. I guess even without an alarm clock or a mother I was on the same schedule. It looked like Jude was still sleeping. I should probably wait until he woke up, I thought. Not that he was necessarily going to the Cirque, but I should definitely thank him one last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 am

Jude
I woke up in a cold sweat, like most nights. You'd think after I discovered my brother was alive, some of my nightmares would stop. Getting up, I yawn and run my hand through my hair "Good morning Julia" I mutter, never much of a morning person myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 am

Wow, I can't believe we've stayed up this late, usually I outlast all of the other chatters Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:05 am

Julia:"Good morning!" I said brightly as I began rebraiding my hair. That was all I had left to do before I'd be ready to leave. I wondered if Jude was coming to the Cirque today or…? Did he have a job or something? I assumed not, but I wondered what he possibly did to fill his day, then. I wouldn't ask, though, because I didn't want to seem nosy. The less knowledge the better for him, right? "How'd you sleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:06 am

Hah same! Everyone else gets tired at like 1!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:08 am

They have lesser will!
Jude
"Like always" I sighed, grabbing fresh clothes and changing in the bathroom, then I walk out and ask "So I guess you're going to the Cirque?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 am

Exactly! I'm a total night owl :3

Julia: "Yes, are you?" I looked up at him as I looped my hairband around the end of my braid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 am

Me to!
Jude
"Usually I'll work all morning, then kill time in the afternoon" I said as I tied my shoes, then stood up "Want me to walk you over?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:23 am

Julia: "I'll probably fine, it's daylight," I shrugged and pulled on my shoes "And I don't want to keep you from your work either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:25 am

Jude
"Assuming I can find work today...hey, stay close to that Sadie girl. She might be on our side." I said, holding the door open for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:26 am

Julia:"Alright," I said and stepped out the door, then climbed down the ladder. "Thanks again for letting me stay!" I called up when I reached the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:29 am

Jude
"No problem" I assured her, holding onto the sides of the ladder and sliding. "And if you need somewhere to stay tonight, let me know"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:32 am

Julia: "I will," If I ever see you again, I thought to myself. He hadn't really said he'd be at the Cirque later, just that he liked to 'kill time in he afternoon' or something along those lines. Hm. I hesitated but then gave him a quick hug before starting off in the direction of the Cirque. I would have kicked myself if I never saw him again and hadn't even given him a hug. "See you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next