the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 30 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 am

Jude
I cleared my throat, not used to...hugging. "See you later" Then I turn to head down the alley, and glance back to watch her dissapear down the street. Then I continued on my way

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 30 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:39 am

(hehe)

Julia: When I reached the Cirque I paused to think about what I should do. Begging to Aro had been pointless, and I had learned that the Cirque wasn't all it was cracked up to be, so why even bother? Jude had said Sadie 'might be on our side', so I decided to go find and talk to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:41 am

Sadie
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night" I strummed, concentrating. "No, something a little more upbeat..." I was back in the practice tent when I heard footsteps. First I thought it was Larry, but when I looked up I saw the other new girl "Hello there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 am

Julia: "Hi, I'm Julia. You're Sadie, right?" There were not very many blonde girls in wheelchairs performing at the Cirque, from what I could see. Actually, just one, so I figured I had the right girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:45 am

Sadie
"Yes, night to meet you" I say, holding out my hand "You're the other new girl right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:47 am

Julie: "More like - the other new girl who's not a new girl anymore," I shrugged and realized that probably hadn't made any sense. "I got fired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:49 am

Sadie
"Really? Was it because...sorry, actually it's none of my business. But Aro and Jude really dislike each other, it's not because you've been hanging around him at the Cirque, is it?" It really was none of my business, but I had felt sorry for Jude, and the girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 am

Julia: "No, it was because I told Aro she was uneducated - long story," Had I really been hanging around Jude that much? So much that someone had noticed? Hm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:54 am

Sadie
"Oh...sorry for that" I sigh "Is there anything I could do?" There was probably nothing, but still, I wanted to help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 am

Julia: "I doubt it, because I heard Aro tell one of her assistants to 'never speak the name Jewel again!' Which sounds pretty final if you ask me. And I'm not entirely sure I want to be part of the Cirque anymore, anyway. It's not really what I was expecting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:02 am

Sadie
I nod "You have to have a mission, in this business, a purpose. Or the lights and drugs will swallow you. Maybe that's why Jude declined Mr K's invitation to join the Cirque..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:05 am

Julia: "Maybe," I said slowly. Sadie sounded so pure - no doubt how I had sounded when I first came here - and trusting. Could someone like her really be a rebel? She honestly though Jude hadn't accepted the invitation because he didn't have a purpose, hah. "And what's your mission, Sadie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 am

Sadie
"To bring back life. I play old songs, and don't do drugs, because I'm trying to bring back honest to goodness emotion. Yes, Jude has a mission...but he just doesn't know what it is yet." I said sagely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:09 am

Julia: "What's his mission?" I should have been asking a different question, but my curiosity got the best of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:11 am

Sadie
I shrug, then laugh "I have no clue, honestly. I can hardly keep my own mind straight, let alone worry about other people's"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:14 am

Julia: "You know, the way you're talking it doesn't sound like you're for the Cirque at all. You don't do drugs and you want to spread goodness? Then why are you here, Drug Haven, and singing helter skelter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:16 am

Sadie
"Its not goodness I want to spread, necessarily. It's voice. Opinion. Soul. And a little bit of old time rock and roll on the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:18 am

blech, I need to get to bed. I have to be up in four hours. But I'll leave you with this:

Julia: She sounded so rehearsed, so firm in what she believed. Too much like myself for my liking. To much like my dreamer self. Sadie was obviously lost in her own world, thinking she could change the world just by singing or playing guitar. Well it wasn't that easy. "I guess what it all comes down to is just: Are you for or against the Cirque?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:20 am

Oh wow, yah I'll probably go to. And reply in the morning when I can think a little clearer. See you later, Spire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 am

*raises head sleepily* up! Whoa, Spire is online to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 am

For a bit yes, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Rita: I put my hands on my hips as I approach the Cirque in all of it's gaudy brilliance. "So, this is where it all started, hm?" I murmur under my breath. I smirk and lean against a parking meter. "Looks like my kinda place."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Alright
Sadie
"What they stand for? Against. The people? For. They were just like you and me once, they're just....misguided." Then I give her a lopsided grin "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 pm

(Where can Rita meet up with them?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 pm

(hmmm, she could run into Jude doing whatever job he found?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next