the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 35 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am

Aww...thats adorable.

Jude
Reece couldn't find my keys, so he put me on the streets, in a card bored box. Probably not the safest thing on these streets...but it was just until I woke up.

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 35 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am

Oh wow, he's in her cardboard box territory!!! Lol

Julia: For some reason, the Cirque was reminding me of Jude - too much of Jude. I walked outside to see if maybe I'd find something else to think about. I wandered down alleyways, eventually coming to the one I had slept in last night. I wondered if my cardboard box was still there? I walked down the alley, And sure enough it was! But wait...was I imagining things? There was a person in my box, I poked their shoulder to see if they were real, because they looked a lot like "Jude?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 am

XD yup, I thought of her when I wrote that
Jude
Opening my eyes, the light burned, side effects of the injection, I guessed. So I closed them again and groaned, sitting up "Yeah?" Then the memories came rushing back "Did you have a better afternoon than me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am

Julia: Just because 'Jude' talked, didn't mean he was real. But if he wasn't real, just a figment if my imagination, then it wouldn't hurt to talk back would it? If anything, I would just get strange looks from passerbys. Most of them were so high that they probably wouldn't notice me to begin with, though. "I'm not sure, since I don't know how you spent your afternoon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am

Jude
"Basically it alternated from be being tied to a chair, or knocked out. Yeah, it was that kind of day" I half joked, standing up and rubbing my eyes "How did things go at the Cirque?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am

Julia:"They went alright," I said carefully, and took a step away when Jude stood up. Had he forgotten what had happened? Or had that really been a dream? I kind of wished it had been, but then why would I have slept in a cardboard box? No, all of it must have been real. So why was Jude acting as though nothing had happened? I then lied "I talked to Sadie some more," I had never been good at lying, since I had never had a use for it, but I hoped that was convincing enough. I really didn't want to have to admit that I had spent my whole day thinking about Jude. Even I knew that it sounded pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am

Jude
"Oh hm? Yeah, that's good" I mumble, running my hand through my hair. My mind was slowly starting to clear though, and I opened my eyes slowly "So I guess I'll go back to my apartment, or try to get another job, and you can keep hating me for a mistake I made in the past. See you later" Turning around, I began to walk back down the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am

Julia: So he did remember, then. I toed the dirt on the ground and called after him "You know there's more to it than that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am

Jude
"Eight months" I called back, not looking around as I kept walking. My hand was sore, and looking down I noticed it was bandaged. Oh yeah, the shards of wood, I had forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 am

Julia:"But you kept it from me, none the less," I said more quietly, so he probably hadn't heard. But I raised my voice back up for this last bit "You were too worried about power to tell me. Too worried to be my friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:28 am

Jude
"You never asked before" I pointed out, turning around "And it...wasn't the power." Ok, it was partly that, but not all "I thought it would isolate you and me. And wonder of wonders, I was right"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 am

Julia:"And why do you even give a fuck?" I said, and for some reason I didn't care that I had cussed. My mother would have washed my mouth with soap, though. "We were perfect strangers until a few days ago. Why do you care if we're isolated? Actually, the first time we met you even held a knife to my throat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 am

Jude
"Alright then" Putting my bandaged hand in my pocket, I shrug and walk away again. This time I wasn't going to run back...even if I wanted to. She knew she had a place in my apartment, and that was all I was going to do; she wasn't my responsibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 am

Julia: Now I was just extremely annoyed, past the point of crying. I kicked the wall of the alley, then sat down on my stupid box. It held my fragile weight and I scowled as I thought about things. Jude didn't even to work things out. Try to repiece together whatever we once had…whatever that had been.

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:48 am

Yeah, but he's been the one to do that every past time.
Jude
Good thing I had an extra set of keys, I thought, smiling to myself as I thought of my wordless apology. A key to my apartment in the cardboard box, she could take it or leave it. I really hope she took it, after all of that. Maybe I was just concerned for her well being, anything could happen on these streets to a girl like her...or maybe it was something else. Shaking the feeling off, I climbed the ladder into my apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:01 am

Hullo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:09 am

Ugh sorry my iPod is being stupid hang on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 am

It's ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 am

Not my thoughts, don't shoot the messenger! If I were in Julia's shoes the I'd apologize.

Julia: I kicked the cardboard nox, and something clattered to the street. I knelt down and picked it up. A key? With an apartment number on it…Jude's apartment number! My heart skipped a beat, but I kept myself from getting excited. It had probably just fallen out of Jude's pocket. What if he couldn't get into his apartment now? Acting on common sense, I ran all the way to Jude's apartment and knocked on the door. I only realized at the moment that I knocked, that if Jude answered the door, then leaving key behind couldn't have been an accident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:17 am

Jude
Walking over to the door, I open it with a slight smile "Welcome back, Julia"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 am

Julia:"You're forgiving me? Just like that?" I asked, looking from the key, to Jude, and back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 am

Jude
I shrug, letting her in "Some things are worth it, remember?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 am

Julia:I'm worth it? I had to bite my lip to stop myself from grinning like a fool. As I stepped inside I said "I figured out that you're not much of a hugger…so I'll just stick with saying thank you, Jude."

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:25 am

(hugger?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 am

Yes ugh auto spell-check messed it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next