the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 19 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Jude
The thought of the girl ever becoming manipulative bothered me for some reason. "Well, Cirque girl, you and that Sadie look awfully natural to be performers. Is it a new angle?"

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 19 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Myrah: I smile despite myself as I start heading back into the house.
"Ok, I'm on my way now. Do you think that you could meet me by the ferris wheel?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Julia: "No, we'll probably get surgery and different hair colors soon. But we've both only performed once, so..." I shrugged. "Then again, Aro acts in interesting ways. She may be planning on keeping us 'natural' as you call it."

Larry: "Uh, yeah! Yeah, I'll meet you at the ferris wheel...see you then," I grinned and hung up after we said goodbye. I ran a hand through my hair, Myrah was coming back! She hadn't even been gone long, but I had missed her more than I thought I would. Would she ring Mathias? Or that, I frowned, Stark guy? It had sounded like she'd be alone...I hoped she would. I didn't feel like seeing anyone else right now. I headed over to the ferris wheel, and sat on the metal fence that surrounded it, to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Jude
I tensed and looked away again, my jaw clenching. "You better get back then. Besides, if Aro sees you with me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Julia: "Interesting how you care what'll happen to me, Jude," I smirked, using what I had figured out was his name. I wondered if he'd kill me for knowing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Myrah: I curse as I head out. I forgot that Mat had already left for the Cirque an hour ago...but maybe he needs back up? After all, he might've gotten lost and could be calling my name right now as we waits for help at the bottom of some ditch...or something. Yea, if he asks, I just got worried. I hurriedly run down the stairs, tripping at the bottom and getting a gash on my knee. I frown at the hole in my stockings and keep going. It's not that bad...
"Larry?" I call when I make it to the ferris wheel.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Larry: "Myrah!" I grinned and hopped off the fence, hands in my pockets. "It's good to see you in person. You're much prettier than I remembered."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Jude
Taking out my knife, I grinned as she flinched. Then I tossed it in the air, spinning it expertly. Steel was my element, I wasn't afraid of the blade. I caught it with the same hand, only behind my back. "Should probably stop dropping my name around, huh?" I ask with a sigh, holding my knife as if I wasn't quite sure what to do with it next. Then I put in back in my pocket. "What's your name? You know mine- it's only fair"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Julia: "Which one? I have a stage name now, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Myrah: I blush and pull him into a hug. "Its inky been a day. Don't tell me you already forgot what I look like?" I laugh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Jude
"You're real one. The one you were born with"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Larry: "It seemed like a lot longer than that. And no, I haven't forgotten," I smiled, since her face had been the only thing on my mind since she left. I pulled out of the hug - hands back in pockets. It was weird not to be pushing around my cart. "Well, where do you want to start? Mr. K's office may have a clue or two."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Myrah: I frown a little when he pulls away and look around to see if anyone else is around. "Sure, let's start there. But let's be careful- I don't think too many people should know I'm back."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 pm

*your sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm

(whoops, sorry Ende, I meant to reply!)

Julia: I hesitated, but decided to just use the real one, since Jude's was supposedly his real one. "It's Julia."

Larry: "Yeah, like Aro..." I trailed off, my mouth twisted into a frown. But I shrugged that off and started towards Mr.K's office/tent. It was how everyone had left it - except for Mr.K's body was gone. Which was probably a good thing, since I wasn't sure if Myrah could deal with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Myrah: I frown as I come into the room, thinking it strange to be here without dad. I take a few steps in and then take a deep breath. I won't cry thus time. "And you say you found him in here?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Larry: "Aro did. She was a mess, and when I came in she was about to impale everyone in sight," I rolled my eyes. Aro was so over dramatic at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Jude
I remembered a very old song, from maybe a century or so before I was born- before the collapse of civilization. But only part of it, a few lines, and a bit of the tune. "When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind, Julia" I whisper under my breath, wondering where I had heard it. Then I cough and look at her again "Well, Julia, you better get going. I wasn't kidding about the Aro thing"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Sadie
What was going on? When would the routine of the Cirque start again, the performances, the shows? Surely it would continue, even after the loss of Mr K...if it didn't, my work would be wasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Myrah: "Sounds like her," I sigh. I slowly walk over to his desk. The top is neat, as always. I got my cleanliness gene from dad. I start opening up drawers and digging through some papers. "What exactly are we looking for?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:53 pm

(AHH! I love how her name ties into the Beatles. I didn't realize it did until now, actually)

Julia: "Which only makes me wonder why you give a shit, all over again," I mumbled, but then went off the way I had been going before this whole conversation, calling over my shoulder "Well, I may or may not see you around, Jude. So...good luck with whatever you're here for."

Larry: "I don't actually know - I thought you would," I cracked a smile with a shrug. "Maybe some sort of letter, blackmail? Or a new type of drug, one he may have tried that had bad side effects?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Hola!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 pm

(Wow, that's cool! Oh- and maybe the inventor of drugs could be Dr Robert?)

Jude
"I'll let you know when I figure out exactly what that is" I call back, dissapearing around the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi Hearts! Hey, did you try firefox?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey!
And we need Maxwell Edison!! Very Happy
Then it's a party!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next