the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 36 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 am

Thats what I thought XD
Jude
"Yah, I'm not, sorry. But you're welcome" I give her a small smile "And my apartment may not be much bigger than the box...but it's home"

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 36 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:35 am

Julia: And it's with you, I thought. I'd never, ever say something like that out loud. I yawned and sat down on the bed "I'm exhaust-" Before I finished even that word, I fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 am

Jude
Laughing, I untie her shoes and toss them on the floor, and then lay on the couch. This time...there weren't so many nightmares. Less then there had been in years....but they were still there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 am

This seems like a good stopping point forvthe night. Usually I'd stay longer, but I don't want my posts to turn into meaningless mush xp
'night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 am

Aww, alright!I won't be on as much tomarrow though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Julia: I woke again at my usual hour, and when Jude woke up I asked "How'd you sleep?" Out of habit, though last time he had given me a very vague answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Jude
"Better...thanks for asking" And I was telling the truth. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Julia:"I sleep the same every night, well but with no dreams," I shrugged. I had always been a dreamless sleeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Jude
"Then thank whatever guardian angle is looking over you, Julia" I mutter, sitting up and rubbing my head. The reason I had slept better, I guessed, was the leftover sedative from my kidnapping adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Hola.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Hey! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm

sooo alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Julia: "Um, okay..." I trailed off, thinking that was odd of Jude to say. Didn't everyone like having dreams? "Don't you dream?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Jude
"Nightmares" I correct, standing up "Not many people around here don't. Not all of them....are as bad as mine, but a lot are. Just count your blessings, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Julia: I took that to mean the conversation was over, that Jude didn't want to talk about it anymore. I unbraided and rebraided my hair "Are you going to find another odd job today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Jude
I shrug, then add casually "The people that kidnapped me offered me a spot in their group" Then I change clothes in the bathroom again, running my hand through my hair "Why do you care? Then I realized she was still wearing the shirt I gave her days ago "And do you actually own any other clothes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Julia:"Yes, I wore my old clothes yesterday," I said defensively. Now he was going to be a jerk about fashion? Blech. But he said he'd been offered a spot in that group. "Are you going to take their offer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Jude
For some reason, I almost...wanted to make sure she had a place to sleep, food to eat, clothes to wear. Like she was my responsibility or something. Pushing that thought from my head, I responded "I don't know yet"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Maxwell: Mr.H is waitig for us as we come down the steps. He leads us to the back where some guy is talking to the performers. "Oh, Larry," he says. "May I introduce you to my associates?"

(Btw, !nspired, the outside thread has started.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Rose
I tuck a lock of dark hair behind my hair, and curtsy "Nice to meet you Larry" My eyes sparkled as I stood up again, and studied his face

Last edited by Endellion on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:27 pm

((I hav a feeling I'll get lost in the Outsude now, like what happened with the dragons c.c))

Julia:"You should, it sounded like a pretty good group to be part of, you might not gt a chance like that again," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 pm

I think I'M a bit lost on the dragon's thing...but maybe just because nobody's on it right now

Jude
"They tried to chase me down the first time, then they kidnapped me" I pointed out, though it was very tempting

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Valerie: I lean into my boyfriend and offer my hand. "Hello...Larry." That is what Mr.H called him, isn't it? "I'm Valerie. It's nice to meet you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

DANG FORGOT WHO I WAS DOING I MENT LARRY *FACEPALM*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next