the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 39 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Sad awww...what time zone?

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 39 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:09 pm

The one according to the site's. Eastern, I think.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Hmm, on my clock it says it's fiveish, and so does the site on my laptop. And I'm in central time

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:18 pm

It's about six over here, which is te time she goes by. So for you, it'll be seven.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Alright Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Spire? Hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Ahhh hi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:59 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Lol. So where should we go from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 pm

IDK
Jude
Maybe...maybe it would be best if I went with the group. The 'lost boys' as he had called them. Walking out onto the street, I wondered how I was supposed to contact them, anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Julia: I walked out of the Cirque, for once feeling the lights and effects to be nauseating. I just walked for a while, shaking off the feeling. I wondered where Jude was right now. Probably off with his new group. I sighed, and looked up to see Jude walking down the street, too. I smiled, it was my lucky day! I caught up to him. "Hey, why are you still on the streets? Isn't there a hideout or something for that group you're joining?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Jude
I shrug "I don't know, they just told me to contact them. Haven't figured out exactly what that means yet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Julia:"Maybe one of them will run at you out of nowhere, and grab you," I glanced around, half expecting to see just that. I remembered something, and fished Jude's house key out of my pocket. I held it out to him. "Here you go, thanks again for letting me stay for those couple nights."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Jude
"You keep it" I smile, pushing the keys away "if I really do follow through with this, it's yours. Write some more in my notebook, alright? Doesn't have many songs in there now, just snippets."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Julia:"Really? Are you sure?" My eyes were wide. He's just give me his apartment? Was I dreaming? Only one way to find out, because the real Jude would never let me - I hugged him, even though I knew he hated hugs. "Thank you so much!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:20 pm

XD only one way to find out. Priceless
Jude
I stiffen, then chuckle "If you're testing to see if this is a dream, no, it's not" Taking a step back, I add "Just going to have to take care of a few things before you move in, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:23 pm

hehe Very Happy

Julia:"Yup, you still don't like to hug me, can't blame you really," I smiled, with a hint of sadness in my words and expression, though I wasn't sure why. I let the key swing back and forth, back and forth, and just looked at it for a few moments, before nodding and slipping it carefully into my pocket. "Okay..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Jude
"Just..not a contact kind of guy, alright?" Trying to figure out the sadness in her voice, I ask "And what did you mean earlier about how people need me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Julia: "I understand," I tried to make myself look and feel happier, hopefully it worked. And I avoided his question, which was unusual for me, since I usually answered any question. But the answer to Jude's question would give him too much power: I needed him. I didn't want to be dependant, though. I bounced on the balls of my feet, trying to fake my typical excitement. "I wonder if you'll get to do fun stuff in the group, or is it just learning to fight...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Jude
"I don't know, some of the guys...actually, I only met one but he seemed pretty dang cheerful" I shrug "But I guess I won't know until I get there, huh? Now, I just need to take care of a few things in my apartment, then I'll be right back" I assure her, running down an alley. In minutes I'm in my apartment, quickly packing a small backpack. Some clothes, and a toothbrush is I all I need...then I pause and look under the sink again. The white bag is still there, taunting...and as an afterthought I tuck it into the backpack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Julia: As I watched Jude run away, I bit my lip. Maybe I should just melt into the crowd, now? That way I won't have to say goodbye...I know it'll mean more to me than it will to him, and I don't want him to see me cry. I was probably never going to see him again, unless that group actually let him out sometimes. But even then, why would he waste his free days on me? No, it would be better to just go now, maybe he'd even forget about me by the time he got around to finding the group. I walked into the mass of people, pulling up my hood. I walked until I came to the Cirque. How had I ended up here? Oh well, it was as good as place as any to wait unt dark - when it was dark it'd be safe to go back to Jude's apartment. How odd it would be to stay there alone. I sat down on my cardboard box in the nearby alleyway tonwait out the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Jude
Shouldering the bag, I walked out of my apartment, my home, without a second glance. After I hit the streets again, I couldn't find Julia...but I had an idea to where she might be. It took a bit, but I finally found her box. "Guess this is goodbye, ocean child" I mutter, my dark blue eyes peering into hers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Julia: So I was just a child to him, as I had suspected. I broke away from his gaze. He had found me here, so I must be very predictable. The mark of a person who had no experience being on their own. If I had more time, I would have asked him how to quit being that way, one last survival tip. But instead I just fingered the key in my hand, having almost considered tossing it in the gutter. I had realized how hard it would be tforget about Jude when I was living in his house. Maybe I'd toss the key after Jude left, since it wasn't like he'd ever know. I'd learn to survive on my own. "Goodbye, Jude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 pm

(it was the song reference...)
Jude
Kneeling down, I kissed her quickly but softly, on the cheek. Then I was gone down the network of the alleys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Julia:My fingers went to my cheek where Jude's lips had touched, in numb surprise. Why had he done that? He said he wasn't one for physical contact, didn't he? But I guess if you were leaving your little sister, as I as now sure I was looked at as a child, then you would do something like that. Yes, that was all it was - a family kiss, no more, no less. That was all it ever would be, Julia. I looked down at the key in my hand, and didn't have the heart to throw it in the gutter as planned. I sighed and hopped off the box, then walked over to Jude's apartment. I pulled down the ladder, and easily climbed up, use to it by now. I unlocked the door and bolted it tight behind me. It seemed so silent, even though Jude hadn't talked much, anyway. I didn't have the energy to do much more than lay down on the bed before I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I looked at the couch, where Jude should be, and somehow deluded myself into thinkng he might be there when I woke up, befor drifting into another dreamless sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next