the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 38 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Back! What now?

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 38 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Oh inspired, where are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I is here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Dang it! I have to go now! :'( Nooooooooo, I wanted to do the Jude/Julia thing SO BADLY. Maybe see you tomorrow?

:'(

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:31 pm

True, true. Guess it's time for the next day!-Aw dangit, never mind.
And sorry to be a nag, but are you still doing the outside chat, !nspired?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Awwwwww I'll be on from
4-6 ish and then at 8ish on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh and I wanna do the oustide, but I keep getting left behind

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm

You missed the epicest story time with Cass. It was a damn good story if I do say so myself. But everyone's heading to lunch now, Cass is still in the room, Carter and Martanne got in trouble with Devou for playing in the halls and for doing something earlier, and Amnrosia is talking with the twins and a new outsider I just made up named Kore who's kind of like their version of Death. She's a little girl with almost see through skin, a simple dress, a heart sewn in where her heart is suppose to be, flower petals sewed into her arms, hopes her eyes, and a crown of roses and thorns. And that's basically all you missed.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Whoa

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 pm

About what?
Either way, it's all fricken awesome. >:]
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

I missed a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Not toooo much. It won't be hard to get you bavk in. You just won't be able to talk to Carter or Maryanne for a minute, but there's still Andrea and Ambrosia, who already see the Outsiders, as well as Cassandra.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Where are you Ende??

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Gah! D;
Her and Hearts need to come back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:53 pm

I know Sad
And I'm only on 'til 6ish, but I'll be back around 8
It's almost five where I am

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Mmk.
I'm thinking of starting yet another chat. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:58 pm

About?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Crazy powerful cult like businesses that really run things, the Latin language, dreams and demons and angels, the usual mayhem.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Lol xD Mmkay, tell me if you do. I'm thinking about using some charries that aren't in my stories. I keep using the same ones, so I'm getting bored of them. I gave one in mind that would fit well into the type of worlds you create...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Cool beans. I'll let you know in a minute. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:17 pm

I meant okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Spired, please tell me you're still on!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm

She said she'd be on around eightish...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next