the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 21 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Larry: My face fell, so soon? "I can take you back if you want."

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 21 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Should I make the lovely Rita rebel too?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 pm

XD that would be awesome. With a cap, which makes her look older, and a bag across her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm

I always imagined her short and thin, with long, black hair and a mild disposition. Oh! And Desmond the drug dealer, with his wife Molly the singer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:39 pm

me<<<<having way too much fun with this

Someone should have a dog named Martha, of course. Maybe Desmond and Molly Jones could have her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:40 pm

got to go

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Mathias: I nod as Myrah straightens the jacket she'd "borrowed" from me. "Nah, I think I can walk it. Besides- I don't want Aro wondering where you went."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Larry: "I don't care if she wonders," I muttered with a frown, but then looked up and tried to smile. "Well, it was nice to see you, even only for a hour."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Myrah: I smile and hug him again. "Hey, don't worry. I'll be back sooner than you think," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Larry: "Alright," I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I had a feeling she wouldn't actually be back very soon. But at least I'd seen her for a little while. "Be careful, okay? Don't let the rats in Stark's house hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Myrah: I blush when I feel the kiss and pull away, turning for the door with a flourish of Mat's jacket. "Meh, Henry the Horse is scarier when he can't find his skates." I smile and throw open the door, walking out into the dimming day.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:24 pm

back Smile for now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Larry: I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Now, what was I doing before Myrah had showed up? Talking to Mr. Henderson, then...looking for Aro? I couldn't remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Sadie
Alright, the world was slipping away from me, totally out of control I felt as helpless, but because I was born the way I was, I knew how to cope. Wheeling down the hall, I went into a side tent. A tent for practicing. Perfect. It had a small stage, and I went up the ramp and took out my guitar, deciding which song to play. Music was the only thing that could calm me, make me feel in control. In fact, my music was about the only thing I could

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Larry: I heard music coming from the practice tent and decided to head over and see who was playing. The song was unfamiliar - must be a new act. I brushed through the entrance flap to see the girl from before, the one in the wheelchair. I lurked near the entrance, in the shadows, listening. When the song ended I clapped for her, probably catching her off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Sadie
"Dear Prudence won't you come out to play" I finished, strumming the final chord. Then I heard clapping, and I was startled "Hello?" I called softly, scanning the tent area. There, in the shadows, I saw Larry.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:36 pm

So, who wants to be a member of the Mr.H entourage?! I'm about to make Max and Rita in a minute, maybe Val or Rose depending.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Larry: "Very nice job," I stepped out of the shadows with a smile. "You're the girl from earlier, the other one Mr. H questioned. But I don't think I caught your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Sadie
"Sadie" I return his smile "nice to meet you. Larry, right?"

brb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Larry: "Yep, Larry Vine. Are you scheduled to perform tonight?"

k

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:47 pm

In his entourage are-
Maggie, a runaway and his main servant.
Maxwell Edison, who drives the guy's Hearst, is pretty chill, and his also a pyscho killer...
His friends, hippie Rose and blonde haired Valerie
The doctor and his wife
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:51 pm

back
Sadie
"Honestly? I have no idea. Just trying to relax, actually" I explain happily, music was my life. Music was my drug, only instead of confusing me and bringing me down... it helped clear my head, keep me going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Larry: "It's rare that anyone can relax around the Cirque, take the opportunity while you can," I chuckled. "Were you recruited by Aro?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:57 pm

(I think it was Mr K that asked her, wasn't it?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next