the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? Empty White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm

So you're all craZy. Like fucked up in the head craZy. Add a bunch of teens in a small room and whata ya get?
Hell.

Also: you dont have to be a crazy killer. you ca be depressed, bi-polar, a cutter, whatever! You could be here because you hace a phobia you need to get over!! Very Happy Also, Also: I haz made a "teacher" but i wont use him much cause its gunna be a group thing...you'll seeee Very Happy

Fromat:

Name:
Mental illness(yes, no?if so what?) :
Phobias?:
Looks like?:

Name: Ben Parks
Mental illness(yes, no?if so what?) : insomnia (cant sleep)
Phobias?: Somniphobia (fear of sleep)
Looks like?: Medium brown, shaggy hair. light brown hair. Tall, size 14 shoes,130-140lbs.

Name: Ariella Lynn
Mental illness(yes, no?if so what?) : Depressed
Phobias?:Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love
Looks like?: Long black hair, bout the the middle of her back. Bangs that cover the left part of her face. Sea green eyes with a blue ring around the color part, about 5'6 100-100lbs.

Teacher:Mr. Jones

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Name: Magdelena Horton
Appearence: Shaggy yellow-blonde hair to her chin with heavy bangs, slightly upturned pale green eyes, very skinny, high cheek bones, pretty, but something about her seems unsettling, has several girl's names tattooed on the back of her neck.
Mental Illnes: Bipolar and ADHD
Note: She came out to her parents three years ago about being gay when an older sister saw the tattoos. She was sent to one of those camps that told her she had consciously chosen to be gay and treated it like a disease. She was raped by her counselor and her parents sent her here when they accused her of lying about it. She's been here for two years because her parents refuse to take her back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Name: Serene Thorn
Mental illness: Anorexic
Phobias?: Obesophobia (fear of being fat)
Looks like?: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? Pink-cocktail-dress
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:23 pm

((Yay!!!!!!!))

Ariella-I walked the halls of the famillar "hospital". White, white, and more white. I hated this place-it was hell. I went to the Rec room, i found Ben sitting in a chair, i walked over to him. "Hey..."

Ben-Ariella came in. "Hey.." There were other people in the rec room, but it didn't really matter..

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Serene - I looked into the full-length mirror they put in my room. On the right corner was a sticky note with the words "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE". I didn't believe it. I pinched the tiny bit of fat on my hips and sighed. If I wasn't a dancer I wouldn't be "toned" like I was, but I refused to stop dancing. I knew I wouldn't be eating anything for a while, the fat had to go away. I went into the Rec room trying to get away from my reflection.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Ariella-A girl i didn't know came into the rec room, she was small. "You know her?"

Ben- "no."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Magdelena: I lay on the couch up side down, feet proper up where my head should be. I have that feeling again, like I'm drowning in a sea of grey. I'd scream, but then that'd make me drown faster. And then I'd disappear, chin, eyes, face, unto a sea of nothingness. Not that they'd see me. I pop another price of bubblegum as I watch the world continue on upside down.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Name: Shannon Ironheart
Mental illness: Is slightly depressed.
Phobias: Atychiphobia (fear of failure), and Eremophobia (fear of being alone). *Note: She's actually a loner, but she still likes to be around people, even if she doesn't talk to them.*
Looks like: Thick, red hair. Ocean blue eyes that turn flame-blue when she's angry.

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Ariella-I had bee here for a long time, but i ever bother to talk to anyone after i met him. I noticed a girl laying upside down on a couch. "What about her?"

Ben-"Again. No."

Ariella-"Well, i wanna. " I walked over to the girl and looked at her. "Hey.."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Shannon: I just couldn't stand being by myself, so I quickly went into the Rec. Room. Even if I didn't talk to anyone, I'd feel more safe. More accepted. I sat down on the couch, on the far end though. I pulled out my MP3 player that was starting to get wrecked, and listened to some random music.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Serene - I looked at everyone else in the room. Naturally I wanted to know why they were here, but I could never ask someone that.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Ben-A gairl came in. "Ariella..." I nodded my head at the girl with the headphones in, she smiled a littler. I got up and sat beside her, Ariella on my right. "Hey.."

Ariella-I couldn't take talking or touching another person so ben did it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Serene - I walked up to a group of people on the couch, I was new here so I didn't know anybody. "Hi," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Shannon: I glanced over at the two people who sat down beside me, and politely took out my headphones. "Hey." I replied because somehow I had heard what he said. I always listened to my music really loud.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Serene - I looked at the beautiful girl that just said hi. Why couldn't I look like her? Why couldn't I be that skinny? "I'm Serene." I tell her ignoring the envy flowing through my veins. The one thing I wanted to do was go work out and lose the weight I could never lose.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm

(g2g. I'll be back on soon though, sorry)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Ariella-"Im Ariella, are you going to group descussion later?" I asked.

Ben-"I'm uh Ben."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Serene - "Unfortunately I am," I say not too happy about it. They were going to tell me I was perfect the way I was, that I was skinny. They were going to lie to me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Ariella-Being around people always made me nervous, i felt Ben's had on my arm. But just as fast as it was there it left. Still it was slightly reassuring. "I've never really been before-i went once, but i have to go now." I blushed a little, i noticed him smiling behine me.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Serene- "I don't think I'll like it," I lie. I KNOW I won't like it!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Shannon: I then realized I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, and started to feel both embarrassed and confused.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Serene - I looked towards the other girl, "Are you going to be at the group discussion?" I asked. I was secretly hoping she wasn't, I didn't want her to know that I knew I was uglier than she was.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Shannon: "I'm basically forced to." I replied, finally understanding what they were discussing.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Ariella-"Yeah they'er about to start...you wanna walk down there with us." I said odding my head towards Ben.

Ben-"Hey." I said to the girl. I stood up knowig we ewre going to the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Serene - "Yeah, we can all walk together," I smile. She was nice, if only I didn't have to worry... I trailed my thought off and glanced at my stomach nervously. The only clothes I had actually fit me snugly and showed my fat. I shivered as I saw the fat I had pinched earlier.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next