the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 8 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Serene - I laughed, "Only if you want to Ariella, you have a beautiful voice."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 8 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Shannon: "I agree with Serene." I called, and then returned my attention back to the piano. "All right. That sounds good." I told Tristan.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Ariella-"Thanks...erm, i don't know what to sing...I know a lot of songs..anyone want..to erm request?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Serene - "Something slow-ish," I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Tristan: "Je ne regrette rien," I muttered thoughtfully. "I know the accompaniment to that....unless you...don't know french...or....um..." My ears burned red. I did know the accompaniment, and even the words.

Harper: "Yeah. or that one song from Grease that Sandy sings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 pm

(k, i have to go now...)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Shannon: I blinked, and then asked uncertainly, "I regret nothing?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Ariella- "My french is not that good, but i've sung it before...maybe i could do it again..." I sat on the very edge of the piano, preoaring myself...I let the song roll off my tounge, messing up slightly, but recovering.

((didn't know that song but i looked it up ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:23 am

Tristan: I nodded and played the accompaniment, changing key for her screw up so that it wouldn't sound too horrible. Once she had gotten a tempo and key down, it was easier. I closed my eyes and sang the words along with Ariella silently in my head.

Harper: 'Heyy, I know this song! It's Edith Piaf!" I said, lighting up. They used this song in Inception! I looked to Serene or Shannon to see if they wanted to dance

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 am

Serene - I held my hand out to him for him to take it. I was an expert dancer due to how much calories it burned if you did it right.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 am

Shannon: I watched Tristan play for a moment before glancing up at Harper, and Serene.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:29 am

Serene - I saw Shannon glance over at us and hoped that she didn't like him, if she did then he would never like a fat ass like me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 am

Shannon: I went back to watching Tristan's fingers move fluently on the keys.

Last edited by Shera01 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 am

Harper: Damn, she was a good dancer! Her thin body was super flexible, and even though she was pretty much a twig, it was like dancing with a willow branch. A pretty willow branch. I just wished her wrists weren't so thin because I had to tighten my grip a little so I wouldn't lose her in a spin. "You're fantastic," I said to her, grinning, "How long have you been dancing for?"

Tristan: I saw Harper and Serene dance together and grinned. I looked to Shannon and felt a little bad that I wasn't teaching her, but after this song, I figured that I'd just teach her the accompaniment, and the melody, so we could do a duet. My favorite line came up and I couldn't help myself but sing a long "Je me fous de passe." I sang quietly

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 am

Serene - I smiled at the memory of me as a little kid dancing. Back then I was fat and didn't know it. I didn't care that I was 80 pounds and the girl next to me was 79. I hadn't had a worry in the world, "Since I was five."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 am

Shannon: Even though he had sung quietly, I could hear him. He had a wonderful voice that made me crack a smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 am

Harper: I nodded. "That's great. After this, they should sing "La Vie en Rose." Another great song. Edith Piaf is just great." I noticed Shannon sitting by herself. "Everest is great on piano," I said to Serene, "But he should get up and dance with Shannon so she isn't lonely. Don't you think?"

Tristan: I noticed Harper's comment on La Vie en Rose and nodded approvingly. I also noticed Shannon watching my fingers. There was a bass note she could play, and I put the left hand on hold to press on a key. "You can play this throughout the song," I said to Shannon, "It's the key, so it won't sound wrong. If you want, that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:48 am

Shannon: I glanced up at Tristan before doing what he suggested. At least I had something to do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:50 am

Selene - "You know, this is more fun than I thought it'd be," I tell Harper.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am

Harper: I gave her a quizzical look. "How much fun did you think it would be?" I asked, "Dancing is always fun!" I spun her, then jerked her to me like they did in those old movies, holding her tight. She was so thin, I was afraid I'd break her. But she was so flexible, that probably wouldn't happen. I grinned, then loosed her away until we were in comfortable distance of each other. The song slowly came to a close. "Hey, Everest!" I said when it was over, "How about you take Shannon for a dance? Or maybe sing with Ariella! someone who plays piano that well HAS to have a good voice!"

Tristan: My eyes immediately widened and I balked. "Ah, no, um...I don't think...uh...I just play piano...and I don't know how to dance."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 am

Shannon: "I'm not good at dancing myself..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:04 am

Serene - "I'm sure you can dance Shannon, you have the perfect body," I tell her trying to keep the envy out of my voice.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 am

Shannon: I started to object, but I stopped myself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 am

Serene - "What do you say Tristan, will you dance with her?" I smile happy that she would dance.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:09 am

Harper: "yeah. Anyone can dance! Hey, is there a CD player here or something? Or maybe we can just have Ariella singing, since it is such a lovely sound. Now you two, get out on the dance floor!" When they didn't move I sighed. "Don't make me and Serene come get you," I teased.

Tristan: My ears flushed and I hid behind the piano. Not happening, I thought. Ariella had switched to another song, and I was making up an accompaniment to...well, accompany her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next