the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 7 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Ariella-"Yeah, but i have to stop by my room to grab something..okay? It's right across from it so..."I shut up before i freaked them out. I went around, skippping the normal entrance-going to my secret passage way. when you've bee here as long as i have you know things. I pushed ope the door and made my way in.

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 7 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Harper: "Okay. So....we should meet you there? Alright then...uh..." for once I was speechless. "where did she go?"

Tristan: I looked at Shannon, then to Harper. Then shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Ariella-I popped my head out of the door. A frown on my lips. "You comming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Shannon: I was about to comment as well when Ariella popped out of basically no where. I blinked, and then followed her hiestantly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Harper: "Oh, you want us to come? Alright. Come on." I followed after her, motioning to Tristan.

Tristan: I followed as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Ariella-I slowed my pace. not wanting them to get lost. It was maybe a 2 min. walk. But it lead to the back entrace to the music room, ad the other door to my room. I stopped in front of my room, walking in side and grabbing an old hoodie, then walked back out, and into the music room. I went to the piano. "This is it." I said my fingers dancing on the keys playing the familar ture of an old song. It had more than just a piano but, i like the piano part.

((if you wanted to know the song its..... ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW6sGUv1WyY&feature=related ))

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Shannon: I smiled inwardly. It definitely was a nice piano, if only I knew how to play it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Ariella-I stopped playing and turned to them, smiling. "Like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Tristan: Harper was nodding his head to the music and tapping out a beat on the top of the piano. I noticed Shannon standing a ways, and I remembered offering her lessons. "Um....Ariella...if you don't mind..." I said softly, "But...I, uh...offered to give Shannon lessons....so....erm..." I fumbled over my words.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

what did i miss?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 pm

((Nothing walk pass the music room and join us Razz))

Ariella-My face lit up a little bit. "Yeah..uh sorry..." I moved over to the mini sounde proof room. Sitting along the walls, leaving the door open a creak so i could hear them.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 pm

((Alright))

Serene - I walked pass the music room and saw Ariella and the rest of them. I stopped and was about to go inside, but I didn't know if they would want the fat kid to hang out with them. I should probably just go and run some more....
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Tristan: I walked over to the piano and sat down. I played a simple scale and arpeggio . "So, um...here is C and..." I looked up. "Oh...I should probably wait for you...to, um, sit down."

Harper: I snorted. "Yeah, no kidding."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Shannon: I felt like scolding Harper, but instead I just sat down next to Tristan. I waited patiently for Tristan to continue since I wasn't in any hurry.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Serene - I walk into the room anyway, "Hi," I mumble.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Ariella-I sat on the mini stage, grabbing the microphone and singing a song i had memorized.

(sometimes by A rocket to the moon)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Tristan: "Ok, um...Well, here is C." I pressed down on one of the keys, then slowly played a scale. "C, D, E, F, G, A, B aaand C again. There are only 7 notes you have to know, and then they keep repeating themselves. Here, you try." I replayed the scale slowly and waited for her to repeat it.

Harper: I noticed Serene. "Hey, you wanna pop in for some music?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Serene - I loved her voice, "So pretty," I mumble. I look to Harper, "Yeah, sure."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Shannon: I nodded my head slightly, and then repeated what he had done. "Okay." I looked up at him, wondering what he'd have me do next.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Tristan: "Okay...um...well, if there is a song you want to learn, I guess I can teach you that...I know a lot of songs."

Harper: "Well, I have to admit, I'm only half a good a singer. My forte is in volume. Buut....I did go to a lot of Musicals when I lived in New York, and you look like a dancer, sooo." I bowed cheekily. "wanna dance to the music?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Ariella- I stopped after only a few seconds. My heart wasn't in it. It never felt right. I sat back down again watching from my spot at Tristan showed her how to play...I had noticed Serene come in. Maybe shed notice me?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Shannon: "Well, how about you pick a song? I'm afraid if I did, it'd be hard for me to learn." I explained softly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Selene - I smile at Ariella, "Hey, come on over here," I motion her towards us.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Tristan: "Um...well....I do know one song that's pretty simple..." I played the melody slowly. "It's a bit more complicated, but, not too hard." I had actually made up the song myself, but I didn't think it was that hard.

Harper: I noticed Ariella had stopped singing. "Aw, now there's nothing to dance to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Ariella-I blused, they had heard me. "do you want me to continue?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next