the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 3 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Ariella-I kept looking at Serene, she looked uncomfortable. "Serene, over here!" I said patting the bed.

Ben-"With the way you act, most people would think you had ADHD instead of being depressed, and afraid."

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 3 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Serene - I walked over and sat on the bed. "This is nice," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Shannon: I found myself alone, and started to panic slightly. I had to find somewhere else. I hurried out of the room, and down the hall, not knowing where I was going.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Serene - "What do you usually do here?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Ben-I walked in the hall and noticed Shannon. "Hey, come on in!"

Ariella-"Im sorry im not resally good with people..but i really love your hair-im jealous!"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

((is Ariella talking to Serene or...?))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Shannon: I paused at the voice, then looked at the owner. Ben. Relief traveled through my body as I realized I wasn't entirely alone. I walked over to him, smiled, and gave him a half-wave.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:37 pm

((yeah lol sorry i didn't notice ur other post my bad))

Ben-"You comming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Selene - "Thank you," I say as I push a strand of it behind my ear only to have it fall back down. I didn't want anymore compliments. People who found out about the anorexia usually always complimented me... lied to me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Ariella-"Do you listen to music?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Serene - "Yes, all the time," I smile. When I work out the music keeps me concentrated.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Shannon: "Yeah." I replied, hiding my eagerness. I was just so glad I wasn't alone. Well, physically I wasn't.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey, where can I cme back in?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Serene - "What kind do you listen to?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 pm

((uh now, just walk by bens room and we'll call you in Very Happy))

Ariella-"I stick to the loud, in your face, scremo music."

Ben-"Same here"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Magdelena: I shove my hands in my pockets as I wall down the halls. I'm not feeling so dead now, but that isn't always a good thing. I should know. I absentmindedly touch the back of my neck, cringing when my cold fingers touch the names. I should definately know.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Serene - "I listen to that to," I say thinking of my old boyfriend who was in a metal band... he dumped me when he found out....
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Shannon: I started to walk into Ben's room, but halted when I reached the dooway. I was more than a little nervous.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Serene - I say Shannon and waved her into the room.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Shannon: I hiestantly stepped into the room, and sat down on a bed. I smiled at everyone, "So, what're you guys talking about?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Serene - "Music," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Shannon: "Ah, one of the things I can't live without." I said with a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Ariella-"Same here."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Shannon: "What kind of music do you listen to?" I asked no particular person.
(Idk if this'll work or not, but Shannon looks like this)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2144/2221085798_a5dd2cccfd.jpg
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 am

Serene - "Screamo, I also listen to pop/top 40 stuff," I admit. I realize that my posture isn't perfect and straighten up paranoid.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next