the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 10 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Shannon: I made Tristan sit down on the piano bench. "Can you tell me where it is so I can go get it?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 10 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Tristan: I tried to catch my breath, and failed miserably. "In...in my room...I think...can't really...remember." Which was bad, because I had a spot on memory. Only asthma could make me forget things.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Shannon: I furrowed my eyebrows, and glanced behind me as I asked, "Harper, do you know what number Tristan's room is?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Harper: I looked at Shannon. "How would I know? He's like...down the hall from me, but that's all I know." I looked at Tristan, he looked pale and sickly on the chair. "Why? What's wrong. Everest...what's up with him? Yo!" I ran over to him and shook him. "What's up, man?"

Tristan: I would've slapped Harper if I could, but I couldn't. I could barely see. And I felt like I was floating. "2184" I choked out. I laid back, leaning against the wall, and felt my whole body grow limp as my throat closed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Shannon: I glanced between Harper and Tristan nervously before taking off to Room 2184. Once I was there, I quickly searched around for his inhaler, and after a couple minutes, I finally found it. I practically ran down the hall as I made my way back to the music room.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Tristan: I couldn't see, couldn't breathe, couldn't feel anything. My lungs were burning. It was like I was being held underwater, but I wasn't wet, and the air was right there. I just couldn't breathe it. Even my body hated me. I just didn't get it. I kept make these "kkkk" rattling noises, and I couldn't even hear Harper.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Shannon: Once I got back to the music room, I sat down next to Tristan and held his hand for a second as I gave him his inhaler. I said his name a couple times, trying to get him to relax as much as he could. I doubted that he could hear me.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Tristan: I just barely felt plastic in my hands. It was cold, and my fist closed around it. Somehow, instinctively, I jerked it up to my mouth and inhaled. I suppose years of practice led to this. Immediately I could breathe, and I opened my eyes just slightly, taking long breaths. "Sorry" I apologized after I could get my breath back.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Shannon: I was relieved that he was all right. "There's nothing for you to be sorry about." I assured him kindly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Tristan: Except for possibly a minor heart attack. And cutting short the dancing. And making her run alot. "Thank you" I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Shannon: "You're welcome." I replied with a small smile before taking in a breath of air. I had ran all the way to his room, and back. Or well, sprinted, in fact.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Ariella-I watched i envy...i couldn't have that. I could never have that. I felt tears brim my eyes. I wiped them away. I stood up and whispered. "I have to go..."
Ad just like every other time-i did it alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10