the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 9 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 am

Shannon: I found out that I couldn't move, and Tristan didn't look too keen about dancing either.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 9 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 am

Serene - I walked over to Shannon, "Come on, I promise it'll be fun!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 am

Harper: I sighed. "Everest, you leave me no choice!" I said, then stomped over there with Serene. I stared at Tristan for a long time before poking him under the armpit. "Are you ticklish?" I asked. Tristan glared at me. "Not in the slightest," he muttered. I tickled him just to make sure he wasn't lying. He wasn't. He was taller than me, but thinner, and working as a delivery boy had given me the gift of lifting heavy objects. "okay, Everest, you are going to show some manners and dance with this nice lady." With that, I pulled him up from the bench. "And you, miss Shannon. When you are faced with a submissive man, don't be shy! Take the affirmative!" I said with conviction, "He is practically ASKING you to take charge!"

Tristan: I stood there limply, glaring at Harper.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:21 am

Shannon: I stood up finally, "All right." I held out my hand for Tristan to take.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am

Tristan: I had no choice but to take it. Otherwise Harper would force me to, which would be even more embarrassing. I took her hand and followed after Harper and Serene. "I really don't know how to dance," I said to Shannon.

Harper: I overheard what Tristan said and piped up. "You don't have to! Just move to the music!" I mimicked Madonna from her song Vogue while saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 am

Selene - "I think you got Tristan mad," I laugh at Harper's direct attitude.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 am

Shannon: "Move to the music..." I muttered, shaking my head slightly. (BTW cirrus, nice pic.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 am

(danke! ^^)

Tristan: Move to the music, eh? His Madonna impression was terrible. I sighed, but 'danced' I suppose, with Shannon. All I did really was walk slowly around in circles. My hands grew clammy and my ears were cherry red. I couldn't even look Shannon in the eye. Not that she was unattractive. I was just so nervous. And I always had problems maintaining eye contact.

Harper: "If I did, it'll be the first emotion he's shown all day! Did I tell you? We were riding the same bus, and I was yelling at him and he didn't even blink!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 am

Shannon: I glanced periodically from my feet to him, and then decided I could at least waltz, or add some steps from it. That was the only dance I knew how to do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 am

Serene - "Why were you yelling at him?" I wonder.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:44 am

Tristan: I let Shannon lead, since she obviously knew what she was doing. I stared at our feet as we danced, trying to look at her, but unable to. I bit my lip during one attempt and just spent the rest of the time staring at my feet.

Harper: I shrugged. "I was just venting. I have nothing against him, but I didn't understand why I was being put here, and when he didn't answer my questions, I guess I just blew up."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 am

Serene- "So you're hot headed," I raise my eyebrows
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:48 am

Shannon: "Hey, you can look at me, y'know? I won't bite your head off." I told him softly, trying to be friendly at the same time. I didn't want to be too serious.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 am

Harper: I laugh a little. "I suppose. Just a little. But hot-headedness isn't a reason to be locked up, is it?" I twirled her a little.

Tristan: I blinked a few times and finally forced myself to look at her. It only lasted for a few seconds and I had to look away again. I did glance back at her, which I thought was bizarre to look at. "Sorry," I murmured, "I just...have a hard time....looking at...people...directly. um..." My eyes kept flitting back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:55 am

Serene- "No, it's not," I say to him. I kind of got what he was going through, people weren't believing him, they were lying to him, they were lying to me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:58 am

Shannon: "Oh, it's all right. I kind of thought I did something wrong is all." I flashed him a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Harper: "Exactly. So I figure I'm just going to ace this evaluation thing and get out of here. It shouldn't be too hard, right?"

Tristan: "Um, no, you didn't do anything...wrong." I tried to smile back, but the most I could get was not frowning.

(hey, I'm gonna have to go...got laundry and the sorts)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:03 pm

(alright)

Serene - "It's hard, trust me," I sigh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Shannon: Oh, wow, he was really shy, and it didn't help that I was actually a naturally nervous person. I noticed that his ears were red, almost as red as my hair. Was I the reason he was being nervous?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Ariella- I sang quietly.

Last edited by purplepicklejuice on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Harper: "Nothing is too hard for Harper Calloway Fields!" I said loudly, pointing at myself, "I'll ace that thing and be outa here in no time!"

Tristan: I could hear Harper. He was so loud and obnoxious, but at least he had confidence. I could barely look at this girl. I felt quite idiotic. I could feel my breathing get faster, and I started to panic a little. I didn't remember where I had left my inhaler.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Shannon: I noticed Tristan acting a little different, "Are you all right?" I asked, obviously concerned.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Tristan: It was getting harder to breathe. I could barely talk normally. "F-fine." I managed to say breathlessly. I started feel dizzy from hyperventilating, and I was practically holding onto Shannon to keep myself from falling. "Ah...Actually, no." I gasped, "Not fine...not fine at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Shannon: I put one of his arms around my shoulders so he could lean on me to stand up right. "Just try to relax." I told him soothingly. "You have any medication or anything to take?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Tristan: I nodded, but lightly, because any vigorous head shaking would cause me to pass out for sure. "Inhay--inhaler." I said. I couldn't breathe. Maybe if I sat down, I could concentrate on breathing more...or I could look for my inhaler and solve the problem entirely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next