the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 5 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Serene - "Who are you?" I shake my head at him. He probably thought I was fat....
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 5 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Shannon: I then really noticed the other guy with the white hair. He seemed interesting. I heard faintly the recognisable music of Beethoven, and smirked before looking at everyone else. I didn't like to admit it, but I had some respect and appreciation of classical music.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Harper: i looked at the remarkably thin girl. she'd be drop-dead gorgeous if she had some more meat on her bones. But like I had said earlier, she was on the brink of pretty and scary. "Harper Calloway Fields," I said, "Wrongly accused of insanity and self harm."

Tristan: Calloway, huh? I didn't have a middle name. Just a stupidly poetic name from my stupid teenaged mother. I didn't even have the luxury of a real last name. I think she made mine up

(gtg)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Serene - "Nice to meet you," I nod, "what do you mean wrongly accused?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Shannon: I leaned forward a little so I could the guy's--Tristan, maybe?--attention. I gestured to his iPod, "What synphony?" I asked him curiously.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Ariella-I edged away from the group trying to get to the door. way too many people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Harper: "I meeeeean." I said, and leaned further in, and whispered, "I've been wrongly accused of suicide! The police assumed that just because I was covered in blood and had a head wound that I was trying to kill myself, when OBVIOUSLY I was being attacked!"

Tristan: I noticed Shannon asking something, and seeing that she was motioning towards my iPod, took out an earphone. "6th symphony," I said. "Pastorale" I was at the storm part.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Serene - "Oh," I say. "Why didn't they believe you?" I wonder.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Shannon: "Ah, okay." I wasn't very familiar when it came to Beethoven, but I could always recognise the music. That didn't mean I knew what synphony it was though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Name: Alice
Mental illness: Mutism
Phobias?: sesquipedaliophobia (fear of long words) Acousticophobia- Fear of noise, Agliophobia- Fear of pain.
Looks like?: Green eyes, pale olive skin, bronze hair, small, abrupt nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 pm

yay another person!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Alice: I wave to Ms. Wells, watching her as she walks away. A home for the Crazies. A big difference from my own home. I take in a breath, and walk inside.

Let's just say I'm not the only crazy one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Serene - I look at them. "I'm going outside to run in the courtyard, anyone want to come?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Shannon: I glanced up at Serene, and started to stand up, "Sure, I'll go."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Serene - "Ok," I smile
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Harper: I got up to follow Serene. There was not much to do anyways, "they didn't believe me because I told them the fish had tried to kill me," I said, "And for some reason, fish don't normally attack people. Which is totally untrue. Sharks totally kill people." I motioned towards Tristan. "You come too, Everest."

Tristan: I sighed and obliged. like I had said. there really wasn't much to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Shannon: I followed Serene, and the other two. I didn't notice Harper until now. He was definitely a card. I took out my MP3, and decided to listen to some good old classic rock music.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Harper: It wasn't long until I realized that I was the only person talking. But hey, I guess that meant that everyone else was listening to me! "One time I was nearly swallowed by a shark," I said, "It actually tried to bite my feet off, and I had to kick it several times before it finally let go. I have stitches to prove it too!"

Tristan: Would this kid never shut up? Seriously...no one cared about his made up stories about sharks and what not. He was a serious nut case. Definitely wasn't going to leave for a while. Pastorale came to an end, and the next thing that came was some hard rock that nearly made me deaf. I immediately pulled my iPod out to turn it down, ears glowing pink both from the pain and embarassment

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Shannon: I glanced over at Tristan, and smirked, "Music a little too loud?" I half-asked. Mine was turned up so loud, I'd be surprised if no one could hear it. I turned the volume down to 24.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Tristan: I jumped a little at Shannon's question, ignoring Harper's continuous babbling. I think he was talking about a play. "Yeah," I said stupidly, my ears still glowing. I brought mine down to where I could barely hear it and thought about bringing up conversation. My therapists had always said that starting conversations was good. It made you more social. "What are you listening to?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Shannon: I glanced down at my MP3 player to double-check, and answered, "AC/DC." I could feel my cheeks heating up slightly. I felt a little embarrassed because I was a devoted fan of classic rock music since my parents implanted it in my brain. Most people thought it was stupid that I liked that kind of stuff.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Tristan: I nodded. "AC/DC is...good...." I said, struggling to find words. Not particularly my type, but when I was angry, nothing fit the mood better than "Hell's Bells"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Ariella-Ben and i had followed behind them, he said he had to go get something from the ropom ad told me to keep walking. I noticed Tristan and Shannon. He checks lit up, and i failed to movie my feet properly-so i tripped. "Ahhhh!" I cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Shannon: I mentally sighed in relief. I smiled sheepishly, "Do you like them?" I asked curiously before Ariella tripped. I paused, and held a hand out for her so I could help her up.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Tristan: I heard yelling and turned around. As I did, the girl, Ariella, practically fell into my arms. I struggled to catch her and keep her from falling onto the ground, my earphones popping out of my ears and dangling inches above the ground. I heard Harper's voice shouting something enthusiastically. "Wow, nice catch, Everest! Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next