the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 6 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Ariella-"Thanks..." i whispered breathlessly. I pushed the sleeve of my shirt down-making sure the marks were covered.. No one needs to hear that i have burns from when my uncle used me as an ash tray.

Back to top Go down

White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy? - Page 6 Empty Re: White Oak's mental Hospital :D Are you craZy?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:00 pm

(ahhh, darn, I'll have to change that....well, i gtg. I'm off to see a Sherlock marathon!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 pm

((lol okay haha have funnn Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:01 pm

(k, back!)

Tristan: "Yeah, AC/DC's alright," I said. I pondered on the band a bit before adding. "I usually listen to them when I'm angry or..." I trailed off and shut up. Who cared about when I listened to rock bands? I certainly didn't.

Harper: "AC/DC's fantastic!" I shouted, jumping into the conversation. "I listen to them all the time, but his voice is a little annoying...I like Metallica too. What sorts of bands do you listen to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Shannon: I shrugged, "Hm...I like Metallica too...Black Sabbath...lots of stuff." I directed my words towards Tristan, "Or...what?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Harper: I grinned. "Yeaaaahh! They're great." I smiled and started humming some of the tunes and riffs.

Tristan: I shrugged, a little uncomfortable with the attention. I rubbed the back of my neck. "Ahh..." I said, "Just....when I'm angry...or mad....or...both....I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Shannon: I successfully hid a smirk, "You don't need to be nervous." I told him, trying to sound friendly, but not over-the-top. I asked Harper, sensing that maybe Tristan didn't like the attention I was giving him, "What songs do you like?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Harper: "I like all sorts of songs." I said, "Show tunes, heavy rock, regular rock, the occasional movie theme. Everything! If it's loud and catchy, I'll bite. Or listen."

Tristan: Nervous? I guess...didn't know if my behavior could be accurately described as that. I had gotten a million labels. I suppose nervous could work. At least she wasn't condescending about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Shannon: I smirked, and held back a laugh. "Cool." I thought for a moment, "What do you guys want to talk 'bout now?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Harper: "How about the facilities? How long have you been here? Are the facilities alright? And is there some evaluation we have to pass before we can get out of here?"

Tristan: I was a little intrigued about that, but I had other questions, since I had a feeling that I wasn't going to be leaving any time soon. "Is there a piano?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Shannon: "Oh, wow, barrage me with questions." I said with a small laugh. "I've been here about a week. The facilities are okay. There's a psych-evaluation. And yes, there is a piano. A very nice one in fact that I wish I knew how to play."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Harper: "Sweet." So if I could just pass that evaluation, I could get out of here? That was easy, seeing as I had no problems at all. "Alright then," I said, raising my arms above and behind my head, "It's been nice knowing you guys, but I'll be gone quite soon." I walked off, whistling "singing in the rain"

Tristan: I lagged behind to stay with Shannon. A nice piano? "I know...how to play..." I said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Shannon: "Yeah? Well, since we probably both aren't going to get out anytime soon, do you mind teaching me? If you want to, that is." I asked him softly, feeling a little nervous about asking him that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Ariella-I walked in step with them listening to there conversation. Keeping quiet. Until spoken to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Tristan: "T...Teach?" I asked, and gulped. "Um, Sure...I guess..." Harper was leaving somewhere so i guess I wouldn't have to worry about him. "Um...you wouldn't happen to know where it is, would you?"

Harper: "Where what is? What am I supposed to do then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Ariella-The air was chilly, i brought my arms around myself. I didn't go out alot durring the winter...

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Shannon: "It's in the...hm, I forget now." I turned towards Ariella, "Do you remember where the piano is?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Harper: I noticed Ariella shivering. "Oi, Everest!" I said, "You have two shirts! Give the lady one of 'em!" I motioned to Ariella. Tristan seemed to stiffen up at that, and he didn't move, so I sighed and walked closer to Ariella. All I had was a t-shirt. "I'd give you my shirt, but I'm not sure how much that would help. Hopefully some of my body heat will transfer to you without actually touching you."

Tristan: I know it was rude, but i couldn't take off my shirt. I didn't want them to see my scars. I ducked my head, a bit ashamed, but indifferent all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Ariella-I blushed it was across from my room, i used it a lot. "Uh, yeah, i do. It's right across from my room...im in there alot..." My face brightened at what he said. "It's um fine, thank you though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Harper: "Are you sure? Damn, I really should have brought a jacket....It is kinda chilly. You play the piano too? You and Everest should do a duet. And then I'll sing! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! NANAnA, TOMORROOOW!" I grinned, and said quietly to Ariella "I don't know all the words to that song,"

Tristan: I wouldn't mind a duet. "I'm more of a mallets person," I admitted. "I don't suppose...." I trailed off again. A xylophone or a marimba was too much to ask for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Ariella-"I play some...but i mostly sing. I played snare in school...it's a whole room full of percussion instruments." I smiled big...i loved talking about my passion. "But no one really uses it besides me...and i guess you now."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Shannon: I wasn't too sure what exactly they were talking about now, so I stayed quiet.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Ariella-I used the energy i had from talking about music and looked at Shannon. "Ahh, music don't you love it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Shannon: I smirked, "Love it so much, I couldn't live without it." I agreed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Harper: "You sing? So do I! We can have a trio. quartet. Whatever. It'll be loads of fun. Care to lead the way?" I nearly grabbed the girl's hand, but I remembered PDA rules from school and restrained myself.

Tristan: a room full of percussion? I smiled before I could stop myself. A marimba was bound to be there. "Lovely" I said, and for once, it wasn't in a sarcastic sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next