the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Jayley
I think about it "Hmm...and what's with the curfew? And the Snow guy?" There were so many questions I had, my head was spinning. I wanted to punch something a few times, sometimes that was the best cure when my brain got all fuzzy

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Lillian: I turn around and wait for him to go, all the while thinking about other things. Cheerleading would be first, of course. Maybe then the athletic kids? Joel. Was much too easy. And of course, I remember Hayden...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:20 pm

George: I crept down to the basement, following the path that the Outcasts had left. Not so much a visual trail, but I could sense they had gone through. When I heard voices nearby I hid around a corner, my new notebook and pen scrawling every word.

Hayden: "The Outcasts prowl at curfew, I hear. As for Snow - I don't speak with him. He's a friend of my rival."

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Mikey: "Okay, fine then." I left and went back to the table.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Snow: I start heading up the stairs. "There's more to the story, believe me. But right now, I need to go find Mikey. It's not safe for us right now..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Anastasia - I look at Jenks, "Wow, who knew school could be this..." I couldn't think of a word.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Jayley
"Why can they stay out...what is different about them?" Then I made up my mind- I was going to the basement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

George: Snow came around the corner, starting up the stairs. I froze as he passed. Had he really not seen me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Mikey: I kept walking, and I wondered what the hell was Lillian's problem. She couldn't play innocent with me, not after she said she smelt the angel blood inside me.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Hayden: "If you want to know so badly, then find out for yourself!" I snapped, and began to dribble again with a shrug. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Lillian: I look at my hand, the one tat had grasped his. There's a tiny smear on it now, from the cut. I lick it and smile to myself. Yes, I think Alkson owes me a little taste of something now.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Anastasia - "This is so weird..." I sigh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Jayley
"I'll keep it in mind..." I said slowly, shocked by her sudden mood swing "hey, what kind of sports do they offer here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Hayden: "Every sport that's offered at any school!" I smiled, my mood lifting. I loved talking about sports "Field hockey, lacrosse, basketball, soccer, swimming, wrestling, football, tennis...cheer leading..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:27 pm

(Snow should find Mikey now.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Jayley
"Wow, that's pretty impressive. Lots better than my last school...hey, are there any kinds of marshal arts? And when are the basketball sign ups?" My eyes brightened

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 pm

(Feild hockey!!!!!!!!!!)

Snow: "Hey, Mikey! Mike!" I call when I finally see him.

Jenks: "You're telling me. Damn it, I wish there was a way we could talk to Carla and Rusty again." I bite my thumb in thought.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Mikey: "What is it, Snow?" I ask. I wonder why he needs me.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Anastasia - "They sound amazing," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:32 pm

(Pavie: Is there something wrong with field hockey? And wow, George went unnoticed on the basement stairs...cool yo)

Hayden: "Marital Arts? Hmm, probably," I shrugged with a grin. "Tryouts are in November."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 pm

(what time of year is it there?)
Jayley
"Cool...hey, want to try some one on one?" I ask, nodding at her soccer ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Jenks: "I was there for the last two years if it. I have to admitt, they were hella amazing. Too bad they both had to hit graduation last year." I wince at the thought. This year would be Snow's turn.

Snow: "Where have you been?! We need to go back to the basement now!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Mikey: "Some girl randomly needed to go to the nurses office, and then. . ." I held up my hand where she had cut it. "What's wrong though?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Anastasia - "Wait, isn't Snow graduating this year?" I ask. "What does that mean? Who will lead?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 pm

(No, I play it. That's my lurve. ;D)

Kinley: Damn it, I smell that guy again. Like asthma and pencil shavings. I open the door and put my foot on his head when he falls o the floor. "What?!" I hiss.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next