the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 15 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Maybe if all your other chats are dead and you have time on your hands... I just feel bad for the poor characters Sad

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 15 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Yah, but I'm in another chat right now....but I'll write some on the side. Jayley, Reece, and Alli definitely weren't my best characters (well, I didn't develop them any...) but I'll go ahead and give them more than what I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh wow...O.O
Should I still come up with something for you then, !nspired? George could find a demon eating the kids. I have an idea.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Sorry Pavo, do you mind I'm killing off my characters? I just don't think I was contributing anything...I came in way too late

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:56 pm

George's whole character is kinda empty now, that his notebook is gone :/

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Anastasia - I close my eyes and say it, "I want to be the head of the cheerleaders."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Lol!
Where, there has to be a way to get you in someway...
Would you be opposed to making different characters? I could have you be an angel who'd escaped from the rooms where teu collect the angel blood. You're very afraid of Lillian though because she's the one who trapped you here in the first place.
I'll even swing for demon. I'd feel bad if I thought I was kicking you guys out. Sad
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

yeah please don't leave Sad
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

I guess I can make an angel.
But you wouldn't be kicking us out, lol. We'd be leaving on our own.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:10 pm

You definitely shouldn't go!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Yea. And trust me, I'd still feel guilty.
Hehe, am I guilt tripping you yet?
-cue puppy dog face-
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Pavo can we continue though?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:40 pm

good because there is no way we are letting you out! You are trapped! Smile
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

*glances around* Aww, that's touching, !nspired, you can't go now. Smile Anyway, I'll just start writing my character's mega scene of death

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm

is it going to be depressing? am i gonna cry?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Maybe, maybe. Once I figure out how to kill them off >.< Death scenes, as morbid as it sounds, is one of my strengths when it comes to writing, for some reason. Something about toying with emotion, methinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:11 pm

this isn't paranormal but maybe one of them could have had pancrea cancer. It's the silent killer. I am good at writing death scenes to, the emotional ones.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Cancer is a little too close to my family, sorry :/

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh. I'm sorry Sad maybe one was like poisoned by Lillian or something
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Hmm...thats a good idea, who's her writer again? But that only takes care of one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Someone could have killed Alli since she's a leader?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Or else, she ated them. C; Lol, but she's talking to Mikey... And it's too late for them to go get killed...how about you walk into Alkson's office and get lost and end up finding the angel?

Alkson: I smile. "Tonight, then, someone will be knocking on your door. I suggest you try to relax during the day- by this time tomorrow, you will be another step closer to being perfect."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next