the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 10 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Anastasia - I jump up as I see the guy fall onto the floor. I give a look to Jenks.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 10 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Snow: My eyes widen and I grab his arm. "C'mon, we need to go now!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm

(Yeah, what season is it? And hah - you're 'lurve')

George: "Um, nothing...I'm just fascinated by you all! Why can't I research?" I pleaded at Kinley's feet.

Hayden: "Sure, but I'll warn you - I'm captain. So don't be too discouraged if I beat you," I half-teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Mikey: "Okay! You don't need to tear my arm off though!" I followed him to the basement. I had no idea what he was so concerned about.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Anastasia - I looked worriedly to Kinley then to the boy. I step up near them, "Research?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Jayley
"I'm willing to take the risk, cap'n" I laugh, taking the ball from her and dribbling it to the goal

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Jenks: What the...Oh gosh, not that guy! Kinley stands menacingly over him and I start reaching for my sword. "How much have you heard?" I ask as I stand over him too.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 pm

(Fall, so it just ended. Sad
It's the beginning of the school year in the chat.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Anastasia - "Jenks, Kinley," I bit my lip as I look down at him, "is it really necessary to..." I trail off.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm

George: "Um," I nervously straightened my glasses, and shakily got to my feet. I sheepishly began tearing my notebook to shreds and said quietly "Nothing now." I didn't want to be mulled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Anastasia - I give a sympathetic look to George hoping they wouldn't hurt him. He wasn't really meaning to be a bother, he was just interested... like I was.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Mikey: "So what exactly is wrong, Snow?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm

(I gotta go.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Snow: I run down the stairs and tap the George guy on the shoulder. "Good, that's what I thought. And here are the worse you tried placing in the basement. Not such a good idea when so many Outcasts also have high IQ's." I close the door in his face and turn back to the others.

Jenks: Suddenly, I remember something Anastasia asked. "I don't think you quite get what happens when we graduate." I walk over to what was suppose to be a supply closet and turn open it's door. Inside were pictures of theblast leaders as well as candles, flowers, things they had, things signed by the people they worked over. "Meet our graduating classes of 1934-2010."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm

(Want me to let him in? Or I could let you make an Outcast?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Anastasia - "What do you mean?" I asked confused, "what happens once you graduate?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 pm

there are already a bunch of Outcasts. My characters just have no part in the plot, which is understandable since I came in late.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Hm....
HMMM...
Herm.
Why doesn't George go rat to the principal? Or I could go ahead and let him in. Plus, don't worry about Hayden. She's next in Lillian's list after Penelope is finished off.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

O_O she's going to be eaten?! Or wait...what does Lillian do? Lol.
And because George idolizes the Outcasts and he's afraid. He's just a big wimp.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Anastasia - "What do you mean?" I asked confused, "what happens once you graduate?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

((here))

Hayden: I swiftly ran to cover the goal, stole the ball and scored in the opposite goal. I smirked, glad I hadn't become too rusty over break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next