the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 16 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:26 pm

or sorry that one girl that Pavo has that drinks blood
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 16 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:27 pm

No, I meant about the principal thing. Who walks in?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Anastasia - I nod and walk out of the office. I go to find Jenks. I needed to talk to him!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Reese can meet up with Jayley, who wants to learn more and decides to sneak in with him. Alli could walk in a few minutes later to talk to the principal about things when she goes over to tell them to leave and sees what's going on too.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Jenks: I frown when I see Anastasia coming back to the basement. "Hey, is everything alright?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Cool, good idea

Jayley
Leaving the gym, I walk up the hall. Things were looking up, this school didn't have the abuse of the last...but it had secrets. Many secrets. Putting my hair back into a ponytail again, I entered the principal's office.

Reece
I walk out of the cafeteria, just as Jayley entered the principal's office. Did that girl have no common scene?! Standing outside, I listened

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Anastasia - "Jenks, I have to tell you something," I say quietly looking down at the ground.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Jenks: She either has a boyfriend, is pregnant and secretly a crack whore, is somehow going back home, or has a crush on Snow, which actually happens quite often...I really hope she's a pregnant crack whore, and then erase that out of my mind. Maybe just pregnant. "Yea?" I ask as I sit up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Anastasia - "I'm going to be the new head cheerleader," I peek up at him. "Don't be mad."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Jenks: I blink and think this over. "Wait...why?" I thought she finally realized what her mom was doing to her. But then I think about it- if she's the new head cheerleader, she won't have time to spend with us anymore. And even if I don't like it, it's probably better like that. She won't be so upset when it's time for us to graduate. Hopefully, I'll get over this little crush to. This...this isn't something I need to focus on right now. "I mean, I'm happy for you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Anastasia - "So I can change things, so that I can stop Penelope from slowly working the girls to death. The principle called me in there and started talking to me about how I can be influencial..." I sigh. "He said I was going to have to go through a surgery type thing tonight, do you know what he means?" I ask tears falling from my eyes.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Jenks: My eyes widen. "That bastard..." I murmur. This is what he's getting at? "He's just using you, Ana! Did you ever think about that?" I explode before I can stop myself.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Anastasia - I flinch, "I - I can change things," I whisper. "What is the surgery Jenks?" I beg him to tell me, "What will it do to me?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Jenks: "He's going to inject you with demon blood," I say frankly. "Ever winder why do many of them want to kill us? There's a lot more than just the color black that makes us different."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Anastasia - "But the heads aren't outcasts... they are 'perfect' most of the time," I say biting my lip
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Jenks: "You act as though Penelope is the only one who works her peers like that. From what Kinley says, soccer is basically an all out war while Snow told me the arts and drama departments are like one bug cult. Look at Penelope. Hell, look at Joel. That's what happens to people who reach for perfection."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Anastasia - "I don't want perfection, I want to help people." I say to him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm

drama is a cult? This is new :o Alli, what did you not tell me?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Ack, Sorry!!

Jenks: "You don't have a choice," I say simply. Kinley walks down the stairs and frowns. "Should I come back later?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Anastasia - "I HAVE A CHOICE!" I yelled at him angrily as tears flooded my face.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next