the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 17 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Jenks: I look at her as I stand up, grabbing my sword on my way to go practice."No, you don't," I say finally. Thay't like saying we have a choice in killing.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 17 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Anastasia - I sit against the wall. I watched him leave and looked at Kinley, "I think I just made the worst mistake of my life," I tell her gently.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Kinley: Damn, I knew I should've come back later. "Oh, people with their drama. I swear, this is why I use my method- we either fight about it now until I win, or else we forget about it like that." I sit up on the counter and stretch, checking over some of my scars. "Well, it's not the time for regrets. What are you gonna do?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Anastasia - "I don't know," I sigh, "I want to do this so that I can at least try and safe people, but I love Jenks..." my eyes go wide, "I didn't say that!"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Kinley: "No shit, you just did. Don't tell me you're gonna be a cheerleader when you can barely keep your feelings in check! I figured that out a long time ago."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Anastasia - "There is no point in trying to be with him, he'll just break my heart in the end, especially with what happens to you all when you graduate," I say sadly. "I might as well try and make a difference."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Kinley: "There people go with their self sacrificing bull shit again," I sigh. "You two are pretty damn a like." I make my hands into puppets. "Him- 'Hehe, Kinley, I just talked to her in the library. I'm so happy, yay meee!' You- well, it's hard to do yours properly with hands. I can't make them blush. And now, one week later, everyone's all 'I like him/her, but it's inky a crush and we weren't made to be together and- bleh!" I hop off the table and grab my ball. "If you're gonna fuck, fuck. If you're not, then stop getting all sad eyed around eachother. C'mon, you two. This isn't Romeo and Juliet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Anastasia - "Kinley," I stand up and wipe away my tears, "you're right about the thing with me and Jenks." I leave and head towards the practice area where Jenks would be.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Kinley: "Meh, and my fourth grade teacher said I wasn't smart. How do you feel now, bitch?" I grab my ball and follow after them. Jenks has his mask on as well as his swords and is practicing with dummies. Eh, I think it's time for me to get into another fight... "Hey, you!" I yell at some random person.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Anastasia - "Hey Jenks," I call out to him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Jenks: After a moment, I stop and look at her, catching my breath through the mask. "Yea?" I call back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Jayley
Someone yelled at me, and I realized the dying thing was a daydream. I think I'm messed up "Yah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Anastasia - "Come her for a second," I tell him hoping he will listen.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Jenks: I sigh but put my sword away. As I walk towards her, I can't help but wonder if she's saying goodbye now. Good, I think. It's for the best. I slid my mask up in top of my head and look at her. "What's the matter?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:21 pm

(Kinley yelled at a random person, and I thought it could be Jayley?)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Anastasia - "Nothing's wrong." I say. I look up at him and do the one thing that I came there to do. I kissed him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 pm

(She was in the basement though...do you still want me to kill off your characters? I'm still waitin for !nspired to make an angel.)

Jenks: My body goes stiff for a moment from shock before I pull her closer and tangle my fingers through her hair.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Anastasia - I feel him kiss me back and I smile under the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:32 pm

*poke*
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:33 pm

(XD I was wondering how I could come back in.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Well, you could help me kill off all three of my characters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:34 pm

(Why do you wanna kill them off? D: )
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:39 pm

I just don't fit in here- I love the chat and plot, but my characters are just...there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next