the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 18 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:40 pm

(Oh. . .wait. You could chat with one of my characters? I have Himali and Mikey. . .and I might add a new character named Emelia.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 18 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Lillian was talking to Mikey...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:43 pm

(I know. . .I was just listing my characters. You wanna start chatting with me?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:45 pm

sorry about that! I'm back!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Sure.
Kinley: "Ha, it's about time!" I yell. Snow bonks me on the head and looks down at his watch. "Damn, lunch time. Alkson said he's taking us out to the woods again tomorrow morning, so get ready for it." I grin as I start running up the stairs. "Well, it's about time! I'm gettin hungry again."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Anastasia - I pull back and blush, "You want to go to lunch now?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm

It's more the grand sceme of things than that. They just...don't fit in the puzzle, you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

(Oh, well. . .that's too bad. D: )
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Yah, I liked Jayley :/ oh well. Will you help me kill them off? Maybe in a way that actually does help the plot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:57 pm

(Hmm. . .let's see. They could break rules in front of Mikey and he would have to kill them?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:58 pm

(Do you want to go back to the idea of them getting caught finding the angel person and them getting killed?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:59 pm

That would be cool...or maybe I could kill them off separately? Alli breaks a rule, Jayley finds the Angel, and Reece is in an accident?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Anastasia - I pull back and blush, "You want to go to lunch now?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Sure and yes. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 pm

i think the seperate idea is good.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:20 pm

I don't know... do you want to go first?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey anonymous, do you think I should restart the Outside thread?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:32 pm

I think it'd be a good idea. I really liked the concept of it.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Same. I wish he could've gotten farther then it did...
I might do it tonight or tomorrow, depending...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Mk, Cool. C:
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am

are you going to reply to this one?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next