the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 19 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 am

Jenks: "Uh, sure..." I say. Nit that we really had a choice. I can still feel hiw red my face is as I start heading up the stairs. Kinley laughs and grabs my ear, but when she goes to open the door, two cheerleaders are standing there waiting. "Hey," says the taller one. "You expect to be the leader like that? You'll be dead within a week."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 19 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 am

Anastasia - I roll my eyes and laugh, "I'm tougher than I look," I push past them and head to the cafeteria.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:50 am

Kenzie: I roll my eyes and grab a tray. Why the hell had they replaced Penelope? I'd tried to ask her earlier, but she only slamed the door in my face. I grab a tray as Marie decides whether or not she's eating to day. "That still isn't saying much," I sniff. "Especially combined with the fact that you hang out with...them. We might as well roll around in trash and ask people like that George guy out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 am

Anastasia - I frown not liking how rude she is just because she thinks she's better than everyone. "What's wrong with George? Is it because he's smart? Because he's going to be more successful, more rich, and way happier than you will be later on in life?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 am

Kenzie: "Are you kidding? Look at the guy. It's not that hard to balance a perfect gpa, so he can call me when he starts doing sports and sticking to a strict diet to. Besides- it's more likely that he'll end up some troubled pedo than a Bill Gates." I flip my hair over my shoulder and head over to the cheerleaders' table.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 am

Anastasia - I try to control my anger, "I hate her!" I whisper to Jenks and Kinley. I throw the food that I had put on my plate out and grumble, "I just lost my appetite."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Kenzie: "Are you coming or what?" I ask over my shoulder. "Penelope would've passed that up with a smile instead of getting all pissy."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Anastasia - I didn't want to be Penelope. I sighed and waved to Jenks before walking over to the cheerleading table and sitting down.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Kenzie: "Where's Lillian?" asks Sana as we sit down. "She said she went to the library for a bit to get caught up in her classes. She'll be back later." I sit down the the table and bite into my apple. "So, Captain," I say sarcastically after I swallow. "Have you come up with any new routines yet? Pep rally outfit ideas? Diet and work out suggestions? Camps we can go to? Notes on other cheerleading squads, including some from the colleges and professional leagues?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Anastasia - I didn't let her affect me again I smiled, "I have the outfit, I got two new routines I'm going to try out, and I know about a couple camps."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Kenzie: "So, that's about half of the things I asked for. A fifty percent on a test is still failure." When the table goes silent with tensin, Sana starts to speak up. "So, has anyone ever been to Florida? My parents are trying to take me for spring break, but I hear that it really isn't as nice as people make it out to be..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Anastasia - I turn to Sana, "Florida has some good beaches, do you know which area in Florida you'll be going to?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Kenzie: "Um...Southern I think, near the keys," says Sana. I raise an eyebrow. She's smarter than she looks, picking something that none of us could really argue about. Guess that's why Penelope kept her around.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:10 pm

(How can I come in? If I posted something before. . .I have no idea.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Help me kill my characters- finally? I really need to do that >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm

could I join?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 am

Anastasia - "Oh, I've been there before," I smiled at her kindly, "it's absolutely beautiful."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:09 am

Yea, you can still join. As a warning though, it'll be a bit hard to fit you in. But I'll give you a recap and try my best...

Kenzie: I sniff. "I heard that it's overdone and filled with old retired people. If you wanted to go somewhere special, why not swing for the Alps? Or Paris at least. I hear they love Indians."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:19 am

Him and Lillian are still talking, but I don't think he ever responded. She said something like hey, can we talk, promise it won't be wierd again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:58 am

Anastasia - "The Alps are so peaceful," I sigh happily remembering my family vacation there.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 am

Kenzie: I'm about to say something when the doors open and a skinny figure walks in, hood pulled lower over it's face. It goes directly to the now empty lunch line and grabs a tray, only taking an apple and a bottle of water. I smirk as it walks by my table to get to the door. Freak. I put my foot out into the aisle and laugh when it falls it the ground, tray and food sliding across the floor. The figure slowly gets up and I sneer. "Oops. So sor-" Suddenly, the person grabs me by my shirt collar and gets ready to punch me as her hood falls back. Penelope. Her eyes are bloodshot and watery and I can just barely make out bruises all alone her throat. After a moment, she pushes me away and I land on the floor. She pulls the hood back over her face before slowly picking up her food again and heading for the door.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:21 am

Anastasia - I gasp at Penelope when I see her. I look down for a second before walking out of the lunch room and directly to the Principle's office. "Is Principle Alkson avaliable?" I ask the secretary.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 am

Secretary: "Have you set up an appointment?" I ask when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "It's ok," says Alkson before looking up at the girl. "Ah, Anastasia. What has brought you to my office today?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 am

Anastasia - I glare at him coldly, "What happened to Penelope?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next