the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Alkson: "Yes?"

Kinley: I frown as I catch Hayden's eyes and look away. That filthy, second class, "better than thou" "All sports athlete" girl. Thought she was so damn better at soccer than me. That's why I scored on her several times...and yea. Maybe she did too. But damn it, I still freakin hate her. "You know, a nickname. I'm Steroids, Jenks' is He-She, and Sniw is 'That Gay Guy Over There,' shortened to 'Gay Gay.' It's what we do to everyone who becomes one of us."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Anastasia - "Oh," I say. One of them. It sounded right... well as long as I didn't have to wear black.

Damien - "Do you approve of what they did to Joel?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Gtg for the night.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Alright. Bye
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:34 pm

George: I munched my dairy-free, nut-free, sugar-free lunch as I intently watched the Outcasts. I was fascinated by them, each and everyone of them. Especially that Kinley girl. She had a confidence about her, a special charm. Blunt defiance? No, that wasn't quite it. And what was this? Jenna was leading over a new girl! One of the populars, though I didn't know her name. I only spen timing learning the name, habits, personalitites, and histories of Outcasts. And of course of Avery - my only friend. But why would they welcome a pretty, confident, normal girl like his girl?! This was an outrage! They were breaking the Outcast barrier! Yet I found myself fascinated by this development, and scrawled long notes in my research notebook about his turn of events.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:59 am

Kinley: I smile and stick out my tongue. "You're not one of us yet, cupcake. Trust me, you'd know when you were and right now, you're just honorary. Take that as a good thing." I unzipped my jacket a bit and shake out a shoulder, showing her some of the scars. "You haven't been made to rock a pair of these yet." I feel a pair of eyes on me and start looking around, growling under my breath when I catch that nerdy guy's eye. "Hey, calm down, Kins..." says Jenks.

Alkson: I take off my glasses to polish them as I contemplate how to answer his question. "While my beliefs about the Outcasts still stand, what Joel did greatly greived me. He was so close to being perfect, and yet just before the goal was reached, his armour decided to crack. I guess he was not as strong as we had so wanted to believe. But no matter." I put my glasses back on after a moment. "He was always expendable."

Penelope: I tell myself not to stare at her as I start eating my breakfast. Staring is rude, intolerable, imperfect, and I won't have it. I start to notice whispers going around the table as my squad's eyes flicker over to Anastasia and back. I poke a pancake particularly hard, waiting for eyes to turn towards me. "This conversation is boring me-" "Oh, but I find it so interesting, don't you?" The new girl smiles at me as all eyes turn to her. She just interrupted me...not only did she usurp my authority, but she interupted me. I feel myself look slowly around the table and everyone else looks away. "L-Lillian's really good at singing," says Kenzie. "Then why is she here?" I ask, uninterested. I hear the sound of her laugh again and I think I might scream. She looks at me out of the corner of her eye, hand still up to her mouth as she tried to cover up her giggles. "Silly rabbit," she says. "I want to be a cheer leader of course." I put my hand up with the intent to smack her before I catch myself an move a piece of hair out of my face. The table laughs a bit akwardly and her eyes widen for a bit as she cocks her head. "Miss, you have something on the corner of your mouth, something right there." She gently puts her finger on it and I shrug her off. She frowns as she pulls away, making everyone look at the flaw on my face. "Oh," she says slowly as she goes back to her food. "Its just a zit."

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:55 am

Anastasia - I glance over at the nerdy boy who looks as if he's taking notes of them. I leave his gaze and go back to the scars. She's right, I don't think I could take them. To be honest I doubt I ever could. Maybe Jenks would be right with someone stronger... someone other than me. Hold on! Jenks and I aren't together, so why was I worried about what he needed in a girl?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Jenks: I look over at Anastasia, wondering why she's been so quiet for so long. "Ohemgee," I say after a moment. I smile at the confused look she gives me. "Ohemgee, like the text talk. That can be your nickname. Not that I really think you're like that, but it fits..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:28 pm

George: I gulped when Kinley growled at me. Aggressive behaviors, I noted. And the new girl's name was to be Ohemgee? Very girly - it suited her. I still couldn't figure out why she was in their group, but I'd find out soon enough. Possibly by way of stalking.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Kinley: "Fuckin-A, I'm going over there!" Snow grabs my arm
before I can fully hop off the table. "Don't," he warns. "There's too much going on right now. Besides, if you touch him, we'll all be in trouble. Alkson just barely let the Joel incident go." I frown and pull away. "Can I at least flick him off?" "Kins..." "Ok, fine, whatever." I cross my arms and go back to sitting cross cross on the table. "But I swear, one of these days, he's gonna forget about curfew. And when that happens..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:37 pm

George: I saw Kinley try and break away from the group - no doubt to beat me up. I wondered why? Didn't girls like to be stared at? Then again, I already knew Kinley was no ordinary girl. I marked down a few more notes in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Kinley: "Ah, I'll kill him!" "Kinley!" "What?! What, what, what?" "How's about you go to the gym for a little bit, hm? There's not gonna be anyone there, so you can practice in peace, alone, and without having to worry about people calling you out for being an Outcast. Deal?" I raise an eyebrow and hop off the table. "Fine, but only because I feel like punching something." I hop off and start walking out of the cafeteria, trying hard not to jump out and bite the prick when I pass his table.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 pm

((hehe, your charries are awesome! xD))

George: Now Kinley was leaving...did the Outcasts have a secret hideaway near the gym? I threw out the remains of my food, closed my research notebook, and gave her a 60 second head start before following.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:54 pm

(Lol, thanks.)

Kinley: I head into the gym and close the door. It smells like fresh wax and the BO of a thousand bitchy little gym students. I inhale the scent deeply as I slip off my jacket. Smells like home. I shove my hands in my baggy sweats before kicking open the supply closet. Sitting in a huge pile by the door are the soccer balls. I pick one up and grin. "Hello, love."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:58 pm

George: I almost answered Kinley's greeting, but realized just in time that she wasn't speaking to me. I bit my tongue, and stood at the edge of the door, observing. Looked like she was just playing with soccer balls...I marked them down, and flipped a few pages. The page flipping caused dust from the gym to stir, and some went up my nose. I have many allergies. I sneezed and hacked the dust out without thinking of the consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Kinley: My fingers clench onto the ball. "Hey, George," I say calmly, waiting for his coughing to subside. When I hear silence, I turn around, toss the ball in the air, and then let it bounce on the floor. "Don't forget to write about THIS!" I scream the last part as I kick the ball, sending it flying through the air and straight into the guy's nose. I slam him against the wall and rear back my fist with the other hand. I let out a scream and shake him. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm

George: My nose began to bleed, and my glasses were askew on my nose. I quivered, my notebook dangling from two fingers at my side. "I-I was j-just curious. I-I didn't mean an-ny h-harm."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Kinley: "That sucks for you, because I don't care!" I'm about to start punching when I see it and start grinning. I easily pull the notebook from his hands and start looking through it. "Ah, look. Everything all the way from last year." I frown a but when I see Carla and Rusty's names (the leaders before Snow.). This bastard has no right to write about them... "Oops." I tear a page out. "Butter fingers." Suddenly, I start taking out each and every page, even the ones that haven't been written on yet. I rip them all up into a thousand pieces like confetti and toss them up in the air. While they're still falling, I walk over and hand him his notebook's remains, nothing but the front, cover, and spiral now. "Merry Christmas."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 pm

George: I choked back a sob - I couldn't cry in front of this bully. In front of this girl. That was all my work! Gone just because she had anger issues. I was about to add that to my notebook, but I couldn't do that since it was confetti at my feet. MY shoulders dropped and I fixed my glasses before walking out. "And a Happy New Year," I mumbled as I left.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Kinley: "Yea, yea. Save your bitchin' for the kitchen, dear. You're lucky I don't make you make me a sandwhich with your scrawny arms." Damn, he's week. His nose started bleeding and I didn't even kick it that hard. Hell, I murdered his notebook. What do I get. "Oh, I'm so sorry, let me go reminisce on this in the safety of my room. Just promise not to punch me in my wittle face. I need it to study tonight!" Yea, well screw you too, ya' Peeping Tom. I kick up the ball with my feet and start bouncing it again.

(If you want, you can have Hayden come in. Are they still rivals?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

(Sure, why not?)

Hayden: I finished up my lunch and neatly stacked my wrappers on my tray before dumping it all. I passed the Outcasts table - Kinley was one of them. Therefore, there was no way I could ever be friends with them. Not that I wanted to be, did I? I made my way to the gym to get some practice in for soccer. I spotted that George kid walking away with a bloody nose. Oh crud, was there a bully in there? I just might to have a talk with them, if they had beaten an innocent kid. I swing through the doors, prepared for one of the jocky guys, but spotted Kinley instead. I didn't stop, just went and grabbed a ball. "Well...hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Kinley: I frown when I see...her...come sauntering in here like she owned the place. "Damn, I thought Snow said the gym'd be empty right now. Or is it just fuck with Kinley day?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Hayden: "I come here everyday - guess I'm such a permanent fixture that no one notices," I shrugged as I dribbled down the center of the gym. I'd be polite and save any bitterness for the field. I didn't need to get in a fist fight with a meer outcast. And I had seen what happened to George - I wanted to keep my pretty face intact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm

(Wait, you made a new thread for the chat? Why?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Just for organization's sake. We didn't start over or anything.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next