the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 21 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Jude
I leaned upside down against the wall, "Somebody put the knives on the tops of my feet" I suggest with a daring grin "And c'mon, I'm the knife guy, I wanna try first!"

Jonas
I nod "Maybe in the newspaper? Or maybe people will just start showing up, apparently this address is pretty easy to find" The reporters had no trouble finding it.

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 21 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Marshall: "We could do a newspaper one..." I say. "Plus Joyce would kill us if anymore people came busting through her door."

Myrah: I pout and easily stand up on my hands. "Well, I'm the flewxible one and I though of it first. C'mon, pleeeaasse?" The guy's brother holds the knives and confusedly looks back and forth between us.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

XD poor Gabe
Jude
"Fine, fine" I muttered, hitting the ground hard and cursing under my breath. "Oops"

Jonas
I nod "How much do those cost?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Myrah: I grin and that Gabe kid starts to put the knives on my feet. I wince and bare my teeth. "So cold..."

Marshall: I hang my head. "Too damn much."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Jonas
"Dangit, well we could" Then I happen to turn around "What the heck, Myrah?!" I run over, taking the knives off her feet "What are you three doing?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Myrah: "U-Uncle Jo!" I say as I aost topple over. I gotta stay focused to do this. "We were just practicing being circus people."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Jonas
I put the knives on the counter, glaring at Gabe as if just daring him to get them again "No. You're going to kill yourselves, and if you don't, then your dad will. You can play circus in a safer way, alright?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Gtg for a bit...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm

aww :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Back!
Gabe: I shutter and look down. "S-sorry, sir. We were just trying to have fun," I say in quiet voice. "We didn't mean to cause any trouble."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:23 pm

yay
Jonas
I sigh, especially sense I guess calling what other people were doing recklessly dangerous was extremely hypocritical. But they were kids, they had to grow up before they had the right to do amazingly stupid things, right? "It's alight, just be careful guys."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Marshall: "Jonas!" I whine as I walk into the room. "I think I just realized where I left my other pair of sunglasses! Remember that girl that came in through the bathroom window in Taos? The one I started shooting with paintballs cuz' I was drunk and thought she was gonna steal my box of lucky charms and you wouldn't let me have a knif-." I blink as all the little kids look up at me. "Heeeyyy."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 pm

I laughed SO hard on that one
Jonas
Leave it to Marshall to totally drive home my mental point, "You mean the dancer that worked at fifteen clubs a day? Yeah, I remember that, Marsh" I stifle a laugh, then glance at the kids "But er... paintballs are dangerous. That was self defense"

Jude
I hold up a tiny paintball gun "Gabe and I found this under the bed we were in"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Marshall: I start coughing when the akward silence that follows gets too much. "Joyce says I can't have a real gun..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Jonas
"Thank goodness for that" I muttered, taking the gun from Jude. The little boy turns to Marshall, wonder in his big green eyes "Will you teach me how to shoot one?! Pleaassseeee?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:43 pm

I have to go really soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Marshall: "Hell yea!" I say. "Paintball games are freakin awesome! It's how Jonas and I first met!" Although I kinda shot him in the face... Hehe. Myrah looks up at me with big eyes. "You never taught me how that happened."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Jonas
"Er... should we really be getting into that story right now?" We were about their age when it happened (is that okay) and it might not be a good idea to be giving them ideas....

Jude
"Tell us!" I commanded, snatching the gun back from Jonas

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:58 pm

(Yep, that's good.)

Marshall: "Well, my mother and I got into fights. Every Sunday, she made me dress up and play the piano for her and her snobby friends and family. She owned this high end bed and breakfast and she thought it'd be nice. And I had always been a nice, polite child. I was also extremely quiet and lived my life by her rules. But then one Sunday, when I was already dressed up, I opened up the back door and took off into the woods. But then I bumped into Jinas and his family who were knee and thought it'd be fun to play a paintball game since out town was seventy percent forest.
So I literally ran into Jonas. But then I say the paintball gun and decided to use that to my advantage. So I ripped it off of him, and started running through the woods screaming. And then in a show down between me and his family, I took him as a hostage and eventually shot.
But then Jonas' scary dad picked me up and carried me back home. We didn't officially become friends until that school year."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Jonas
I shake with silent laughter at the memory "I learned some new choice words as my mother, who was always a quiet lady, cursed Marshall out as they tried to get me back. It was golden"

Jude
Dude... I was stunned by the pure awesomeness of it all

Jonas
"And yeah, dad was always pretty dang scary"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Marshall: "He's like what a shaved bear would look lik," I say with a shudder. "It doesn't help that all his hair was on his chin and arms."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Jonas
"And his back, in the summer sometimes he'd walk around the home without a shirt" I suppress throw up as I squeeze my eyes shut "Bleh. Scarring man, scarring"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 pm

got to go, be back later

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Mmk, byyyye.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:08 pm

back Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next