the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 4 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Joyce: Hm. Guess he's in another one of his moods again. I pick up my stiff and start whistling as I head to my room to work on my stuff.

Marshall: I walk in after I've smoked a few more cigarettes. Let's see: the kids are standing around Myrah's plant, and Jonas looks love suck again. Hm. At least the tv's free. I bend down and switch it to the news, turning the volume down so only I can hear it.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 4 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Aw, he is.

Myrah: I blink when I feel eyes on me. "Hey..." I say as I turn around to look at the kid. I eye his suitcase and then look at him. "Do you like dolls?" I ask suddenly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Larry: "No, not really. I like trucks, though," I muttered and dropped my gaze, cheeks burning. She was looking at me, actually at me. Most people thought I was too quiet to talk to. Secretly, I had played with my sister's dolls, but only the boy ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm

I was looking at the first chat on here. Whoa, I didn't relize how intensly you guys tried to track me down 0.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm

very intensely, indeed *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Myrah: "Then we'll play murder mystery Barbie!" I run to the back and grab some dolls as well as some of Mat's trucks. I pass out cars to all the guys. I then grab the cardboard box I use as a doll house and sit it in the middle of the room. "One morning, Mrs. Barbie walked outside to go walk Poochi and get the morning paper. Suddenly, she sees her daughter lying on the ground. She got hit by a car, but the question now is which one? Who wants to be the detective?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Jude
"I'll be the car that ran her over" I suggest with a laugh, taking a monster truck "vrooom...screeeeaaatttcccchhh. Splat"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Larry: "I'll be the detective," I said eagerly, wanting to join in on the girl's game, even if it involved Barbies. I cleared my throat and picked up a doll "The detective, uh, looked over the scene of the crime and found some clues, and er,"

(Larry, the sucky speech-maker, lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm

*chants* Sequel, sequel, sequel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

*joins in chant* Sequel!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Aw, true.

Myrah: "And observed the crime scene. The girl had been taken away hours ago, and yet the crime scene still had splotches of blood and sequins from the gaudy outfit she was found in." I pick up the "mom" Barabie. "Oh, Mr.Detective! I swear she was in her room all night! How could this have happened?!"

Marshall: Something catches my eye. "Hey, Jo. Come over here a minute," I say as I wave him towards the tv.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Jonas
"Yeah?" I ask, standing beside him "What's going...oh" then I see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Larry: "She could have taken a walk and...the murderer could have been in the park waiting for her," I stumbled through the sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:15 pm

ohh...the friendship is making me sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Myrah: "Oh no! My dear little Skipper would never have done something like that! She hates taking walks..."

Marshall: On the screen was a video of me moments before screaming for everyone to light their woes on fire. People were starting to gather around as I held up a tank of gas. "Why should we continue to be ran by a government that doesn't care for us? For we, it's people. It is our job to pass the ultimate judgement on them, not the other way around!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Larry: "Well...everyone needs fresh air sometimes...maybe she left the window open and was stolen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm

Jonas
Stuck halfway between a grin, and a cringe, I watched Marshall on screen. A little to the left was me, holding a lighter in one hand, in front of the White House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Jude
"Or...you know the killer could have tricked her into going outside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Marshall: "Enough of this bullshit! Enough of this pretending to know what's best. My people, my fellow Americans demand a new day!" I kick open the gate to the white house. And disappear into the crowd. They didn't catch just who exactly it was who start the fire, but I remember it. Throwing the tank in through the window as Jonas threw in a match and ran for cover. I would've gotten hurt too if he hadn't pulled me along with him. I wanted to see what would happen. "I guess this is it," I murmur. They'll have me identified by tomorrow, easy."

Myrah: The Barbie lowers her head and then looks at one of the twin's cars. "Well that monster truck has always hated her..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Jonas
"Well..." I started, grimacing "the best thing to do, I guess, is make sure Joyce can handle the kids for a while. Or flee the country" But I knew that wasn't an option

Jude
"Grrrr" I sounded out, having the car look menecingly around

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Marshall: "And let her teach my children all kinds of bad things?! Never!" I hop up and look at him. "I'm gonna face this head on. We started something, and we can't just run away from it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Jonas
"I was talking about if we get killed, actually" But his enthusiasm was contagious, it always had been. Maybe that's why people listened when he spoke, acted when he called for it "But I agree, we have to do something"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Marshall: I grin as I look at him. "Just my point. So, Jonas. Pal. Buddy. Wanna take a drive?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Jonas
Now this kind of mood was dangerous, but I mirrored his smile, though a little uneasily "Sure, where to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am

I love the beatles titled chats. So much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next