the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 35 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Jonas
"No, I should hope not. I drove" I chuckled

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 35 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Joyce: I barely remember the rude, so that must mean I was sleeping. I take off my jacket and start looking around at my arms. Mathias' unfitted i's and squiggly s's criss cross them on either side. I curse and hold them up for Jonas' to see. "A riddle?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Jonas
I raise an eyebrow "Yeah, so they get us both drunk and expect us to start solving riddles. That makes total sense"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Joyce: "Oh, we're never gonna find the stupid hotel," I groan. "You mind reading it? I can't read this upside down."

Mathias: "So, I know that told us to meet him, but... I think now is the perfect time to work out our circus act!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Uh oh.
Sadie
"Really?!" I exclaim happily, beaming with joy

Jonas
"Hm... between the lords of the sky lay a tiny copper leaf... what the heck?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

is Sadie in a wheelchair yet??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

yes...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Joyce: "I don't know if I could find thins place if I were sober!" I sigh. "Do you think thise are statues? Or buildings maybe?"

Mathias: "Right!" I grab an empty crate from behind one of the stores and stand up on it. "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen!" I begin.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

'kay just wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Sadie
I wheel behind it, Jude jumping up with Mat and standing right beside him

Jonas
I shrug "Sky... lords... masters of the sky..." I squeeze my eyes shut "Like, copper covered angels? I've got nothing" I sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Joyce: "Maybe we should start asking around," I say. "That's the only thing I could think of."

Mathias: "Come see such marvelous stunts, stunts that will make your eyes grow wide with wonder and your hearts beat with belief. Come see-" I scrunch my nose and think. Dad was always talking about advertisement, so maybe I could give him some? "The Cirque! But if you aren't e-enticed by my words yet, I will present to you here and now a show that you will never forget!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Jude
"The mini Cirque! The real deal's in DC folks, but for you now, and just for you lucky viewers, the Children of the Cirque will preform for your pleasure!" I said, standing a few steps behind Mat "Okay, what now?!" I whispered

Jonas
"I don't know, two drunks asking about sky lords and copper leaves? Er... maybe we should just think about this. What dominates the sky?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Joyce: I scrunch up my nose in thought and sir on the ground. "Planes would be the first answer," I say. "And then maybe a building of some sort? You know, like a skyscraper? There's also all those old gods and stuff."

Mathias: When people start to gather, I feel myself sweat a bit and put down another crate for money. "I guess we give them a show," I whisper back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Jude
"Oh geez... want me to go first?!" I ask, looking around for a knife

Jonas
"That's it! A skyscraper!" I realize, a lightbulb switching on "Joyce, you're a genus!" Now... the second part...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Joyce: I blush a bit and start thinking again. "Maybe this is a stretch, but isn't the Statue of Liberty made out of copper?"

Gabe: I look at him and nod, not liking all the eyes in the crowd. "I could always join in later..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Jude
"Oh come on Gabe, you're a natural!" Then I found three knives laying nearby, probably used to open crates "Now, Mat?"

Jonas
"The problem is, it's not right in between two skyscrapers... and he wanted us to meet him at a hotel. Hey! Maybe copper leaf is not a thing... it's a place! Copperleaf! Isn't that the name of a hotel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Mathias: "I don't know, I never thought this far ahead! Um... Just wing it?"

Joyce: "That's it!" I say with a grin. "That wasn't too hard... Although he wasn't kidding about it being across town."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Jonas
"Well, we are both totally drunk, it wouldn't be fair if he did something too hard..." I pointed out, helping her stand

Jude
"Er... do do do do do do do do do do do do..." I hummed out the famillier circus tune as I started juggling the three knives, and Sadie joined in with her brokelele

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:47 pm

XD Brokelele.

Joyce: "True. I guess it's his way of looking out for us while we're here. Now then- TO THE SUBWAY!"

Gabe: I look bavk and forth between Jude and the crowd before slowly grabbing a few knives. People are starting to put money in, and Jude did say I was a natural.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Jude
Uh oh, he's never done this before... I flipped a knife behind my back, this time catching it, before slightly turning to Gabe "Er... be careful, bro"

Jonas
"To the subway!" I echoed, taking her hand

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Joyce: I grin and pull him along, laughing at the cars that beep at us as we cross the street. Normally I would've cursed them right back, but somehow it just seems the funniest thing in the world now. "Sorry!" I yell between fits of laughter.

Gabe: I gulp and nod before I start doing a few of my own knife tricks. I'm shaky at first and one cuts me in the eyebrow. A few people step forward but I put up my hand to stop them. I take a breath and start again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Jonas
Her laugh is contagious, and I find myself joining in. I laughed so hard my side began to hurt, and I felt blood leaking down my arm. I cursed inwardly, wondering if I was really going to get a robo arm. For some reason, the thought made me laugh harder

Jude
I was juggling faster now, occationaly nicking my arm but ignoring it. Then I slowed, and finally stopped as I watched Gabe "Be careful..." I cautioned quietly. Whoa, not I was being the smart one?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Gabe: I nod a bit. "I'll be fine, promise," I say before starting up again. I need to focus more on the knives, not on the crowd. I should be able to do things like this in my sleep. After a few moments, I finally feel myself falling into a familiar state of mind.

Joyce: "Lucy," I say as I wag my finger, imitating that guy from I Love Lucy. "You're bleeding again! What am I gonna do with you if you're always leaking when we go out?" I lean against a sign and start laughing again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Jude
I grin, then slowly start along side him "See? A natural" I whispered to Gabe, so proud of my brother... but also a little dissapointed. He was the smart one, the one the adults liked... and now he could do this, to? What was I good for?

Jonas
I laugh back, the sky spinning with glorious colors as I wrapped my arm around her "Funny girl Will you sign my robot arm?" Do people sign robot arms?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Joyce: I start leading him down the steps. "Pft, if you get a robot arm, that thing will be soul property of Joyce E. Ryder! I'm covering that thing with more feathers and rhinestones than a drag queen!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next