the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 19 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Myrah: I think this over for a moment. "Well, it would be nice to play circus with more people..." I stand up. "Fine, but Daddy and Uncle Jonas want to talk to you guys."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 19 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Jude
"Cool, as long as there's no clowns, I'm in." Sliding off the bed, I glance at Gabe "You going to play to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Gabe: "But what would I do?" I ask softly. After all, Jude's already playing with knives. Myrah smiles at me. "You guys can both work together in your act. Pretend to fight or something." I nod after a moment. "O-Ok. Sure."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Jude
"Plus, I could have swarn I saw you do a back flip that one time... or you fell off the bed, I wasn't sure. But I think you're holding out on us, bro." I accuse, crossing my arms "And what did Jonas and your daddy want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Gabe: I blush. "A-am not!" "Oh yea, they want to ask about your parents," says Myrah and I frown. I don't wanna go back yet..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Jude
"Eh, passed out on the couch, I think. Or the floor. Or the bed. What are drugs?" I ask suddenly "Some of 'em are all bright and stuff, and some are in needles. Who would want to get a shot for fun?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Myrah: I shrug. "I really don't know. But Daddy says their what's wrong with this country. C'mon," I say. "You guys need to go chat with him! Maybe they can go find them for you guys?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh the irony

Jude
"Wait, find drugs or our parents? We know where are parents are" I sigh, walking into the other room just as Jonas comes in with a camera "Mug shots!" I scream, ducking under a couch

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 pm

XD

Gabe: My eyes widen and fill with tears. "P-please don't send us to jail, Mister! We only stole from the candy store once, I swear!" I clutch onto his leg as tears start running down my face. "I hear they do bad things to people in jail! What if they give me a tattoo?! Those look like they hurt!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Jude
"Or... you know... twice. Or five times, but I dunno how to count yet." I muttered, glancing around "And actually, if I get a tattoo, can I get a dragon on my ar..."

Jonas
"Nobody's getting tattoos, nobody's going to jail" I sigh, glancing at the kid clinging to my leg "We're just taking pictures so we can find your parents"

Jude
"We know where our parents are!" I call, running next to Gabe "Are you going to take them away?"

Jonas
"No, it's okay, we just want to retu..."

Jude
"Pleeaaassssseeee?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Marshall: I walk back in and frown. "Aw, Jonas, are you making children cry again?!" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Jonas
"Yeah, because that's my greatest pleasure, making small kids cry" I say sarcastically, prying Gabe off of my leg

Jude
"Really?!"

Jonas
"No"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Gabe: "Are you sure?" I ask quietly. The other guy walks over and sits back on the table next to the lady. "Don't worry guys, we aren't doing anything bad. We just want to return you guys to your parents."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Jude
"We don't want to go back. Mommy and daddy hurt us, and they're sleepy and angry most of the time with the weird drug stuff they take anyway. We... we wanna stay here, right Gabe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Gabe: I nod until my head feels like a bobblehead. The tall man frowns and looks at the lady. "Aw, Joyce! Can we keep them!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Jonas
I laugh "You're acting like they're stray dogs, Marshall. And she'll probably double our rent..." Then I look at the twins, noticing the scars on their arms and legs "Please Joyce?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Joyce: "Fine," I say as though I'd actually considered not taking them in. I'm not returning them to a bunch of crackheads! No way, no how! "But you guys need to help take care of all these kids too- I feel like I've become a babysitter now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:17 pm

*Awww*

Jude
"Hear that Gabe? We have a place to stay! Without crazies! ... alright, you people ARE crazy... but in a good way"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Gabe: "Thank you," I say quietly. Myrah grins and pulls on our arms. "Good. Now that that's settled, let's get ready for the circus!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Jude
"Cool, do you guys have any knives?!"

Jonas
I look at the kid, then Gabe, then Myrah "Erm... I want no part of this"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Marshall: My jaw drops. "I can't let you guys play with knives! What if it slips and something happens?! Are you trying to get killed?!" Joyce sighs. "Myrah got a toy cooking set for her birthday. Why don't you go use those?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Jude
"Real knives" I sigh, grabbing two from the counter "aren't that scary" I flip one into the air, and soon, I'm juggling. "Beginners stuff, but I'm getting better"

Jonas
My jaw dropped as I saw the little kid juggle, and I would have snatched them from him if he didn't look so practiced... and if I wasn't so stunned

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Marshall: "Whoa, this is like something from the twilight hour!" I say, getting transfixed. "Can you do anything else?" Joyce pops me in the bavk of my head and I grimace. "Why do you even know how to do that?" she asks.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Jude
"Just something to do... I don't really know how to do anything else" I admit with a frown "My parents won't teach us to read, or swim, or ride a bike... so I just started messing with knives, I guess."

Jonas
"That doesn't even make any bloody sense..."

Jude
"And I'm learning how to catch stuff behind my back. See?" I tossed one behind my back, closing my eyes. It nicked my arm, but I caught it

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Marshall: I almost pass out when he gets cut and I put a hand to my forehead. "How about we teach you guys to ride a bike instead?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next