the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 38 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Mr. Walrus: "Because," I say. "Howbdo I know you aren't my hallucination?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 38 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Jonas
"..." My head hurt so badly from all the logic... or lack there of "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Mr. Walrus: "Precisely!" I say. "Only I could make up someone with such bad tastes in drinks! Only I have such cunning! And so, how do you know that I haven't made you up? Look down at you hands, now out the window now back to me! I am now wearing sunglasses." I take a sip and peer at him through the dark lenses. "And you made me up? Don't be foolish!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 pm

That wasn't an old spice reference, was it?
Jonas
"...No, I didn't make you up, Marshall did. And Marshall totally has the mind to do that."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:50 pm

(Why yes. Yes it was. I love the old spice guy!)

Mr. Walrus: "..."

Joyce: "Aw, I think you broke him, Jonas. Poor Mr. Walrus."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Jonas
I sigh "Yes, poor freaking Walrus indeed. Okay, we're at our stop, see you later buddy"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Joyce: I give him the puppy dog look. "Jonas," I say. "You broke his little heart. All he did was help us and you snapped it in half like a cheap hooker's jewelry."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Jonas
"Erggg... you do know he's not real, right?! Fine, fine... sorry Mr Walrus. Now let's go" I grab her hand, dragging her out of the subway

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Joyce: I follow him around, keeping an eye out for the things he was telling us about. Suddenly, I little kid sticks out his foot and trips me up. I faceplant to the ground and turn back to the kid. "Hey!" I say and then stop. His eyes...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Jonas
"Hey kid" I ask suddenly, helping Joyce up "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Where are they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Subway station. Hey, where's Larry?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

I dunno, he kinda got pushed out of the chat...well, more like drifted out of the chat... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 pm

He could be with Myrah and Marsh?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Joyce: The kid's eyes widen and he slowly starts baking up. "Damn, you're a cop, aren't you?" He suddenly turns around and takes off yelling ,"Stranger danger, stranger danger!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 pm

I guess so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Jonas
"I'm not a cop!" I yell after him, then curse under my breath "Now what?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Joyce: "I guess we have to go get him," I say. "Something tells me we'll regret it if we don't."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Jonas
I shrug "Running people down is part of my job description" Then I take off after him. Dang he's fast... and I'm still freaking drunk... but I manage to catch up to him, grabbing his arm "No, wait!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm

The boy starts flailing and tries his best to get away. "Aw, no! You can't prove any of those things aboud you can't make me!" His accent is starting to show, one that almost seems German at first. He gets ready to bite at the man when a woman grab him by the ear. "What are you doing, Henry?!" she asks. "I promised your mom to keep you out of trouble, but I can't do that if you're always starting something!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Jonas
Henry. That's his name. Then I look up at the heavily tattooed woman, a smile creeping across my face "Sorry, sorry, a friend sent me to talk to you guys, made it sound like maybe you could help us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Wait, are they going on the subway, or getting off?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm

just got off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm

and Myrah and Marsh just got Reece

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:29 pm

The woman frowns a bit. "Um, alright. You mind being quick about it though? I've got my own kids to worry about too." I somewhat strange looking trio of kids stands behind her, two of them obviously twins while the third is a boy around Henry's age.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next