the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 39 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Jonas
"My friend is a little strange... he just said ask for the little boy's name, and just to talk to you..." Was I sounding creepy?

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 39 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:36 pm

hm, where are they? Like, where did they get off at?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:37 pm

They're on their way to the hotel, and Myrah and Marshall are on the street somewhere, by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

In New York?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

yup

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

The woman frowns. "Um... Alright. Well, I'm watching my friend's son Henry right now, mainly because I had to pick him up from daycare for getting jumped by the other kids. Fanques and Farah- those are the two littlest ones- aren't allowed to go the daycare yet, but their dad's at work so I had to take then along." Pablo and Henry start talking, Pablo snapping at Henry for not behaving. Henry sticks out his tongue and I snap my fingers to get their attention. "NiƱos! Cayate!" I sigh and turn back to the man. "Look, unless you're gonna offer me a Jon that doesn't require me degrading myself or doing something I'll regret, I gotta go."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 pm

hmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Jonas
Then it hits me "A job? You need a job?" Oh, Mr Walrus is good... "Well just so happens my friend and I, he's not here right now, but my friend and I have been looking for a new act for our circus"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 pm

The woman raises an eyebrow. "A circus? You don't say..." "Circus' are fir wierdos," says Henry. I frown at him. "And that's what people said about your dancing. Don't say things when you know they aren't nice." I turn towards the guy and cross my arms. "How goods' the pay? Hoe far away? And why do I feel like I've seen you before somewhere?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Jonas
"The pay's fair, I'm not going to lie about that. But you'll be well looked after, your kids, to. It's in DC, but if you're really low on cash I'd help you move there. And... erm... I was on tv once" Or a few dozen times I realize, glancing at my shoulder "Now for my questions. What's your talent? How good are you? What hours are you available for work?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 pm

The woman's eyes widen a bit when she realizes where she's seen him from, but she keeps her cool. Was tha Kite guy gonna be her boss? "I use to work as a vet, and then as an animal tamer. I'm pretty good with animals, so I'd probably be good with those kinds of acts. Henry's been taking dance lessons since he lived in Austria and Pablo's trying to be a stunt man. I'd say we're pretty good, but I don't want to seem cocky.And I'm ready to work when you need me."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Jonas
I nod, fairly impressed "Interesting. I'll have to confer with my partner, of course, but I have a feeling you have the job" I smile "And if your kids want to preform occasionally, that's great but we probably can't hire any of them full time at their age. They'll still be payed for whatever they do, though" I was used to working drunk, it was a skill that came in handy a lot "What's your name and contact number?" I ask, pulling out a notepad and pencil from my pocket that I had put there when I was going to look for new acts

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 pm

The woman smiles. She'd finally have a break in the midst of all this chaos! She couldn't wait to tell Frank! "My name is Irina Vegas, my cell phone number is (made up number) and my husband's is ( another made up number.). He'll probably be coming too, although he's more of a backstage technical kind of guy. Will that help?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Jonas
"Amazing" I nod with a grin, writing it all down (like, everything. Because he won't remember any of it), then shake her hand "it will be a pleasure working with you, Irina. Welcome to the family" Then I take Joyce's hand, and lead her back onto the street "This is great!" I declare with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Joyce: "Isn't it?" I say with a grin. "Are your adventures always like this? Maybe I should get drunk with you guys more often." I wink to show that I'm just joking. If all of us went on crazy adventures all the time, who would make sure the house didn't fall apart?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Jonas
"...Actually, our adventures usually include..." Then I see the look on her face, and stop "Seatbelts. And safety nets. Lots of safe things like that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Joyce: I raise an eyebrow. "Seat belts, huh?" I ask. "Is that why I found a skydiving suit in the trunk? Or are you a part time super hero too?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Jonas
A skydiving....? Oh yeah, that reminds me, Marshall still owes me fifty bucks. Er... well, fifty bucks added on for all that other money he owes me. Oh who am I kidding, I'm never getting my fifty bucks back "Um... that was... um... a funny story?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Joyce: "Save it," I say with a smirk. "Just remember that when I sneak off for Lilah's bacherlorette party Friday." I cringe when I realize what I've said. I wasn't supposed to tell him about that!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Jonas
I raise an eyebrow "Er... that's... interesting... because... um... nevermind" (Thought: what if Jonas and Marshall were planning on sneaking off for the groom's bachelor party that night?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:13 pm

(Awesome!)
Joyce: I'm about to pry further when I notice a taxi parked not too far away. The driver was sleeping inside with his hat over his face, but it's way better than having to hail one. I pick up a pebble and toss it at the window. "Hey!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 pm

This is going to be interesting o.o
Jonas
This is going to be... uh oh. Who's going to watch the... hey! This will be the perfect excuse to get out of going to that stupid party anyway, somebody has to watch the kids! ...Could I handle the kids? "Taxi!" I called, banging on the window. He looked up, dazed and tired at first but then unlocked the door. "Copperleaf Hotel please" I sighed, sliding into the backseat with Joyce

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Joyce: I pat around my pockets before handing the driver a one hundred. "Drive on the sidewalk if you have to, but make sure you hurry. I think I've got a certain person I need to talk to."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next