the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm

ignore

Last edited by Team.Potter on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Aidan: I smirk confidently. "Eh, not my best." I look up again. "Kind of hard to tell what they're supposed to be. They were supposed to be shaped like bottles of beer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Courtney: Good. He left. I had gotten everything I needed out of the human, so I covered it with leaves and slink off towards the fire I saw. Where there was fire there was people. "Hello." I say sweetly to the boy and girl at the fire pit. I hide my fangs.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Aidan: I move my ginger bangs. "'Sup?"

(He really should be feared, Ron Weasley)

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm

all gingers should be feared. In the good way.

Courtney: "Could I join you?" I ask, taking a seat next to him without an answer. Damn. He smelled too good. Him and the girl. But for some reason the opposite gender attracted my species of vampires more than the regular one.

Last edited by Weasleys.OWN on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Lesley laughed and nodded. "I can see it." Smiling, she moved her fingers around in a circle, creating a small tornado on the ground. It wasn't enough to cause damage, but it made their hair whip around their faces.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Aidan: "Air-manipulator, huh?" I say, tilting my head to the side. "That's not bad. You could cause some epic damage."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Derek walked up to the bridge, smiling in confidence. He saw three kids sitting around a fire and his fangs detracted. He snapped his mouth close, willing them to disappear again. Walking up to them, he sat down, not saying anything.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Courtney: Epic damage my ass! Wait till he's dead. That'll show him what epic damage /I/ could cause. I look at the new boy and my eyes narrow. He was also a vampire. Damn him. I wasn't sharing. "Go away," I mutter to him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Lesley winked. "Not just air." She looked up at the sky and blinked a few times. A soft rain started to fall from the sky, putting out his fire.

Derek chuckled. "There's two of them," he muttered. "You can share."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Aidan: "Ow, dammit, that hurts." Then I look at those two who joined us. I don't think they're talkin' bout lust right now... well, lust, but not the good kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Derek felt the boy's eyes on him and he turned to face him, smiling. "Amazing fire, I must say."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Courtney: I smile quickly at the fire boy but turn back to the other vampire. "No, I really can't. I havent gotten any in a week. YOU can go find someone else. Look. THere's a party down there. Go." I hiss, threatening him.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Derek chuckled, shaking his head. "Nice try, little girl. You can go down to the party. I'm content right here."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Courtney: I shake my head in frustration. Little girl... "Maybe I will after I'm finished here. Go reserve me some people, please."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Aidan: I try to create fire, but the rain gets in the way. Note to self: Create chemical based fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Lesley looked up at the sky again and blinked. The rain stopped. "Water trumps fire. Haha." She stuck out her tongue before taking another drink of beer.

Derek chuckled again, loving how she thought she could get rid of him that easily. "Well, this has been fun, but I'm hungry." He looked over at the other two, smiling wickedly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Courtney: I stand up. "Get outta here!" I say in frustration, shoving the other vampire.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Derek moved, getting into her face. "You don't want to fight with me," he growled.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Courtney: "Maybe I do, jackass," I spit, not backing down. I shove him again.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Derek shoved her back, the unspoken rule of not hitting a girl far from his mind. He moved again, this time, showing up behind her. He wrapped his arm around her troat and whispered into her ear. "You sure about that, bitch?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Courtney: "Hell yes," I say, smirking, and kicking my leg up behind my, knocking him in the groin. His grip loosed, so I took the opportunity to turn around and punch his nose, ducking away from his hands.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Derek felt his nose break under her fist, but he only blinked away the pain. This bitch meant buisness. He moved again, growling, as he kicked her in the stomach. He watched in satisfaction as she flew into a tree.

Lesley watched the fight with wide eyes. She scrambled backwards, whimpering slightly.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Courtney: I grip the branch tightly and wait a couple seconds for the pain to subside before leaping off the tree, tackling him to the ground, on hand holding his face in the dirt and both legs on the back of his knees. I lower my face to his ear. "F*ck you," I say, digging my nails in to the back of his neck. I release him and go for the girl. "Usually I prefer males, but you'll have to do," I say, clenching her throat in one hand.

((WOOO! VAMPIRE FIGHT!!! XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Lesley screamed, squeezing her eyes shut. She snapped her fingers and a roll of thunder rumbled through the woods. Lightning shot out of the sky, striking a few feet away. She screamed again, as more lightning struck the ground around them until it finally hit the vampire.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next