the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 9 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Courtney: "Have fun," I say, looking around for Dylan, in case he decided to get revenge of some sort. I mean, there wasn't an implication in Derek's words that I'd go with him, right?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 9 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:40 pm

"You're welcome to come as well," he called over his shoulder as he walked away, towards a bar he saw earlier. "That's not an order, just an invite." He turned a corner.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Courtney: "Yeah, what the hell," I say, getting up as well after I catch the eye of more drunk people. "If I don't I might get hurt," I say.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Derek laughed. "Like a couple of drunks could hurt an one hundred and twenty vampire? I'd like to see that." He glanced at her, pleased that she came.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Courtney: "I'm so sure," I say with a laugh. I wrinkle my nose at his choice of place. "A bar?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Derek raised his eyebrows. "What's wrong with a bar? You got someplace better in mind?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Courtney: "Anyplace but a bar," I say, eyeing the dirty place in disgust. Bars were where people got drunk and did bad things.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:01 am

((I edited her bio part if that kinda clears her thoughts up a bit))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 am

Ahh, gotcha *nods*

Derek stopped and looked at her before shaking his head and laughing softly. "Alright, no bar." He thought for a mintue, going through what he knew of this town. "How about a pizza joint?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 am

Courtney: I nod. "Alright." He leads me to one pizza place and we walk in. It's way hot in here, but whatever. As long as it wasn't a cold, dark bar.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 am

This is my last post, then I'm gunna go to bed! Night!

Derek walked over to a booth and slid in, watching Courtney slide in on the other side. "Better than a bar?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

kay Sad Bye!

Courtney: "Much better," I say, thinking of how he only knew a fraction of how much better. Being so close to entering that bar and seeing all those drunk people resurfaced wayyy too many buried memories I had spent a long time trying to forget. Damn.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:33 am

Derek watched her closely, not missing the emotions the played across her face. "Are you okay?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Courtney: I let out a short laugh. "Beautifully perfect," I say, not trying to keep the sarcasm out.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Derek raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, sure seems like it."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Courtney: I sigh, but decide I wasn't in the mood to tell him. "Obviously I'm not fine. But I'd rather not tell you why." I glance at him through my eyelashes and smirk. "Yet."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Derek chuckled and shook his head. "I can wait." A waitress came over to their table then, asking if they wanted anything. He looked over at Courtney. "Anything for you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Courtney: "A live body with a side of Coke," I mumble. She looked at me as if she hadn't heard me, so I smile. "Just a Coke, please." When she walked away, "Ditz..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Derek chuckled. "Ditz? You don't even know the girl."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Courtney: "Just by the way she walks," I say simply, waving my hand in dismissal.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Derek shrugged and watched at the waitress walked to another table. "I think she's sorta hot," he muttered, sitting back.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 am

Courtney: "Oh God," I say, disgusted. "So you like girls with fat asses? Typical..." I roll my eyes and sit back. I guess I WOULDN'T be telling him
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Derek laughed. "Think about it. Girls with fat asses usually lead to girls that are easily complimented. Which leads to girls that end up liking you more. Which leads to girls that are easier to get alone." He smiled, his fangs flashing. "Which leads to blood. Simple really."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Courtney: "Shush!" I say, seeing a few heads turn. Idiot... "Good. For a second I thought you were one of those pervs who only like girls for their bodies." I laugh bitterly. Because I know EXACTLY how those creeps are.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Derek shrugged, studying her face with a smile. "The body's just an amazing bonus if you ask me. I've been alive way too long to only appreciate a girl for her assets."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next