the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 5 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Of course it is, Potter. And wha? She's not texting me back...but I've been really bad about texting her, also. I was gone yesterday and didn't tell her

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 5 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Oh, haha she told me this a couple days ago
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Huh, that's weird. Tell her I'm not mad at all! And I'm making the charrie asap, by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:29 pm

?? oh! I geddit!

Courtney: Finsihed, I kick him aside into the darker part of the alley. Someone would find him later.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Hm. Okay then. Lol x]
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Name: Elanna West
Species: Soul vampire
A bit of bio(not needed): She takes on the personality of the last person she sucked the soul of. She sucks souls, not to survive, but to feel any kind of emotion. She does still drink blood to live, though. Allergic to the sun, and very strong moon beems
Appearance: Pale skin, light purple eyes, medium height. Has intricate 'tattoos' running up her left arm, around her torso, and right leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:34 pm

... why is tattoos in single quotes?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Because she was born with them, so it's not really tattoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 pm

ohhh
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Derek drained her dry, letting her lifeless body slip through his fingers and fall to the ground. The fire in his throat was quenched. For now at least. Whiping his mouth, he stepped over the body, and walked back towards the party.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:36 pm

What time is it there? And where are people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Sounds awesome, chica =} We're still at the party!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Oh, it's night lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 pm

it's like a boardwalk party at night, I'm assuming.

Courtney: I felt a bit better, meaning I could resist until tomorrow, so I lean against the wall of the building, sliding down to the sidewalk. My once pure-white skinny jeans were stained with red and black soot and ripped at the knees. Oh well. I look a bit more normal now.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Derek walked around until he found Courtney again. He sat down next to her, sighing. "Better?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Two thumbs up on killing that bot, Ende cheers
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm

XD thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Elanna
Toying with the edges of the white dress, I approach the party. People...but more importantly, souls, were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Lesley sat on the ground, ignoring the party around her, tears falling down her face. She was shaken up from what she had seen earlier, and no one seemed to notice.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Courtney: I nod. "Till tomorrow, at least. You?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Derek shrugged. "I'll be fine for a while." He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Elanna
There was a girl sitting on the ground, looking distraught. "Are you alright?" I ask gently, sitting next to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Courtney: i stare at him from the corner of my eye. When you get past his stupidity and idiocity, I could see he was pretty cute. But then his foolishness comes back to my mind and I forget all that.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Lesley looked up at the girl and gave a week smile. "I will be," she whispered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

weak*
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next