the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 7 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Courtney: I thought. "I probably wouldn't. Because I hardly know you, and even though I might look like one I'm not one of those slutty girls who'll just kiss the nearest cute guy," I say bitterly. That was usually the first impression people got of me, but I never stayed around long enough to correct them.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 7 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Elanna
"You like to smirk, huh? And these are tattoos...last time I checked, they weren't very secretive"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Derek chuckled and sat back, holding up his hands in defence. "Never thought that of you." He managed to hide his disappointment that she didn't kiss him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Courtney: "Hope so," I say. Then a joking smile comes on my face. "Sorry to disappoint. I know how badly you want to get your way."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Lesley shrugged. "It's an easy facial expression." She looked at the tattoos, sighing. "True. I grew up in a lab. There, we're one for one."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Dereked laughed and winked at her. "I will eventually."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Elanna
"What secret did I tell you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Courtney: I raise an eyebrow. "You assume I'll stick around you until then?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:48 pm

"That you have a life that might be more of a hell than mine is."

Derek popped his collar. "You won't be able to resist."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Elanna
I laugh "No, I just have a soul sucking job, like everybody else" I amused myself with my own joke. Dangit, I was really going to have to eat a normal person's soul next time. Though I preferred men, it was so much easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Courtney: "Mhm, okay..." That MIGHT be true, but I had no idea, and I did't really care if I found out sooner or later. I rest my head on the wall behind me, scrunching my nose at all the drunken shouts of people. I catch a few interested eyes from some guys, but I just glare in their direction, not in the mood to find anyone tonight.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Derek watched in amusment as some drunken guys tried to catch Courtney's eyes. She was right. They did think she was a slut, that much was obvious. He was about to say something when someone suddenly appeared in front of him. Her hair was brown, brushing the top of her waist. She was sucking on a red lollipop, smiling at him, her eyes twinkling. "Long time no see, Derek."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Lesley smiled at her. "Oh really? What do you do?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Elanna
"I travel, finding odd jobs here and there. It can be so tiring after a while" I sigh, closing my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Courtney: I look from the new girl to Derek. "Who the hell?" I ask in amusement, seeing his expression.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Lesley chuckled and threw a peice of grass. "I know how that is," she muttered, thinking of all the running she was forced to do. She knew that after tonight, she would never be in this town again.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Elanna
"Well, I hope you feel better." I said, standing up "I think I'm going to introduce myself to some other party members now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Derek look up at her, smiling with the same smile she had, except his was haunted. "Well, I'll be damned. I thought I killed you fifty years ago, Amanda."
She shrugged and twirled the sucker in her mouth. "Surprise, surprise." She looked down at Courtney, studying her. "And who might this be?"
Derek shook his head. "Amanda, this is Courtney. Courtney, meet my big sister, Amanda."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Courtney: "Well I'll be damned. It's a sibling reunion today, eh?" I laugh, amused. "Why'd you try to kill her Derek?" Another thing he didn't get. He wanted to kill her but obviously didn't. My my...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Derek narrowed his eyes at Courtney, knowing what she meant. "Because she killed our parents when she was Changed. I thought it would be justifiable."
Amanda laughed. "But you failed. What a shame." She cocked her head and studied the two.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Lesley looked up at her and gave a small wave. "Have fun," she muttered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Any boys that people want to get rid of? That I can feed to Elanna?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 pm

I can drag John into this =} You know he can't resist a party, Ende. *giggles and thinks of Gabe and Sophia*
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Courtney: I bit my lip. "Ooh. That sucks. So... Derek." I turn to him, teasing. "You're over fifty years old and you're preying on a mere nineteen year old? How dare you!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

XD Then I would feel almost sorry for Elanna! XD But if you actually want to, that would be pretty dang funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next