the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 4 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Hahaha, alrighty. Will do!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 4 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 pm

back!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Welcome back!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Awh, you left me again D=
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:00 pm

nonono!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Yay! lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Courtney: "I'm serious!" I say, seeing Dylan beginning to get up again.

Dylan: Now I knew why she was familiar. It was Courtney. So she was with this guy, eh? I wipe away the blood trickling down my chin and glare at the guy before turning to walk down the alley.

Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Derek raised his eyebrow and gave Courtney a sideways glance. "You sound so scared of a fool who walks away?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Courtney: I roll my eyes. "He walked away because of me, stupid. He's not gonna hurt his little sister," I say with a sneer in Dylan's direction, his back to us. "And seriously!" I go to slap Derek. "You idiot! I told you to leave that girl alone!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Derek's hand flashed up and caught her wrist. He cocked his head and studied her. "Little sister? Didn't see that one coming," he said, ignoring her last statement.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Courtney: I take my wrist back and flick him on the forehead. "Next time, listen to me. I'm usually smart in these situations!" I tsk sadly and go to reel in a poor victim.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Derek raised his hands defensively and walked in the other direction, back towards the brunette. After sweet talking her for a moment, she easily followed him out into the woods, her drunken state being an advantage for him.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Now why aren't YOU in Hell?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Courtney: I watch him lead her to the woods easily and shake my head in amusement. The drunken ones were too easy, and usually didn't taste as good. I manage to lead one sober boy into the alleyway, and it looks like we're kissing, but I'm actually biting his neck. Completely inconspicious.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:18 pm

@Ende: EH???
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Eep! *runs from Ende and into Hell*
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm

To Kara. And may I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 pm

yeah!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Hell yeah you can join, chica! I wouldn't say no to a Hellmate Wink
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 pm

*is confused*
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 pm

*enjoys other people's confusion*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks Kara! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:22 pm

*glares*

MY CONFUSION IS NOT FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT, ENDE!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Derek pushed the girl against a tree and kissed her softly on the lips, smiling to himself. He loved the taste of the drunken ones. They gave him a soft buzz as well as satisfying the thirst. She kissed me back and when I kissed her neck, she giggled. I chuckled, grabbed her shoulders, and bit down, hearing her gasp.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Hehe, but it tis funny =} Oh, Ende? Liz said you were mad at her because of Terra x}
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next