the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 8 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Weasleys.OWN wrote:Courtney: I bit my lip. "Ooh. That sucks. So... Derek." I turn to him, teasing. "You're over fifty years old and you're preying on a mere nineteen year old? How dare you!"

And in this mere sentence, I can determine Courtney is smarter than Isabella Swan for even thinking of this point

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 8 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

XD I hate twilight so much
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Yup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Derek chuckled and looked at Courtney, but he still kept an eye on his sister. "Actually, I'm about one hundred and fourty, but I'm still a hot vamp, right?" He winked at her again, getting a gagging noise from his sister.
"You know what? I'll just deal with you later," she sighed, walking down to the party.

Ende@ Ahahah, so true! And yesh. It would be funny. Too bad Gabe isn't here to whitness this though...because he's not gunna be too happy with John on Sophia and his wedding day :o

Oooh...she gains the personality of the soul doesn't she.....Does Elanna really want to be a drunken asshole...? lol
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

XD this is a 'different' John, right? Something that happens here won't affect Hell? And probably not but...Elanna deserves it

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Courtney: I laugh. "Well it doesn't matter really. I'm maybe a hundred and twenty? I lost count after 'hundred ten, to be honest." I sigh and watch his sister go. "Deal with you later? Sounds like you're gonna die. Just saying." i say with a laugh.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Haha, no, it won't affect Hell...although...If John dies here, you might want him to be dead in Hell as well *giggles*

And oookaaay if you're sure xD

John took another swing of straight Vodka and advanced on the girl that looked semi lost(Elanna). "Why, hello there," he said, giving a drunken smile.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 pm

brb
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Elanna
Oh geez, was I really THIS desperate to get rid of the bi-polar soul? Yes...yes I was "Hello? I smile seductively "My name's Elanna, what's yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Derek laughed lightly and shrugged, watching Amanda flirt with a sober guy. "You'll save me, right?" he teased, not at all bothered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:40 pm

John smiled, slightly surprised that he seemed to have even the smallest shot. "John," he slurred.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Elanna
I took a step forward "And what are you doing here, John?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:43 pm

John stepped up to meet with her, his hand--the one not holding his alcohol-- resting on her arm. "I'm here to meet a pretty girl like yourself."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Elanna
My nose wrinkled at the heavy smell of alcohol on his breath, and his jacket smelled like pot. Once again, I asked myself if I was really this desperate for souls, and I realized I was. "Well, if you want to stay with her, you have to catch her" Then I took off into the woods, pausing a few yards away to smile at him again and take off

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:48 pm

John chuckled and followed after her, still cluching the Vodka. He walked into the woods, smiling, trying not to stumble.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm

May I kill him? Pleeeaaaasssseeee?

Elanna
I dropped from a tree behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck "Oops, I guess you were supposed to find me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Hell yes!
And we should deffinately marry Sophia and Gabe *nods* soon! They could, like, elope or something?

John laughed as he slightly fell back into her. "You're full of surprises," he muttered, his voice husky from the beer and want of her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Then if Marley was still with Adrian, HE would break the news to her, and after everything else...?

Elanna
"Is that a good thing?" I muttered, kissing his cheak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 pm

I have to get off, asap, but I want to ice John first XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Oh, dammit...She's the bride's maid.... Is there a way Gabe and Sophia could go help her? Save her?

John turn his head so that his lips would meet hers. "Very good," he slurred, kissing her sloppily.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

ahaha, then let's get this going!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Elanna
I tangle my hands in his hair, kissing him harder...then I inhaled him. His soul, his being. My entire body glowed for a second, then I snapped his neck. I ran off a few yards away, then collapsed. When I woke up, I would be ready to try my new soul

Alright, gotta go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:03 pm

hehe yay! John's dead! *does a little dance* And alright, see ya Ende! Love ya much!
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 pm

The_last_stand wrote:Derek laughed lightly and shrugged, watching Amanda flirt with a sober guy. "You'll save me, right?" he teased, not at all bothered.

Courtney: "Only if you don't order me to," i say with a light laugh
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Derek chuckled and stood up. "Well, personally, I think it would be best to get away from her as soon as possible," he sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He wasn't afraid...he just thought he'd be careful.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next