the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 6 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Derek felt her eyes on him and his smirked, his eyes still closed. "Checking out my rugged looks, are you?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become  reality - Page 6 Empty Re: Cloaked in the Darkness, waiting for your nightmare to become reality

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Elanna
"What happened?" She was obviously very upset over something...but it was hard to tell what. Not that I really cared. Well...did I? So hard to tell; the last soul I had eaten was bi-polar

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Courtney: "Hell yes," I say with a teasing laugh. "What can I say? I usually find those who tried to kill me the most attractive."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Derek chuckled and opened his eyes to look at her. "So let me get this straight. If I hadn't tried to kill you, you wouldn't have given me a second glance?"

Lesley took a deep, shuddering breath. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she murmured.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Elanna
I inwardly laugh at the thought of ME not believing something she would say "Try me" I suggest, giving her a friendly smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Courtney: "If you left without a fight, then I would've forgotten about you. You think you're the only good looking vampire out there? The first one I've met? Nope."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Lesley chuckled lowley. "I was whitness to a vampire fight. And then the chick desided to try and much on me before I fried her ass." She looked at the girl, her eyebrows raised, waiting for her reaction.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Derek placed his hand over his heart. "I'm wounded," he said in a mock pout. "If that's how you feel..." He pushed up off the wall and started to walk away.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Courtney: I roll my eyes and laugh, taking his wrist and pulling him back down. "C'mon, don't be the complete idiot you are.'
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Elanna
"That's all? Actually, good job on beating her up, vampires are jerks" I laugh. Alright, that sounded hypocritical, but I'm not your standard vamp. And vampire souls are nasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Lesley raised her eyebrows. "You don't seem too surprised."

Derek laughed and squated down next to her. "What the hell's that supposed to mean?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Courtney: "You just don't know what's good for you. In other words, listening to me. That kinda makes you a fool."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Elanna
"Because I'm not..." Humans could be so dense, I figured that was the first run, in that she knew of, with a vampire or 'mythical being' as humans call them

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Derek shrugged. "The brunette tasted good. I wanted her." He smirked. "I usually get what I want."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Lesley tensed and looked at the girl. "Because you're not what?" she muttered, her fingers twitching.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Courtney: I snort. "Like how you totally got what you /wanted/ when you told me to go to the party instead and let you have those two humans up there and actually expected me to but I didn't? Right, everything is just handed to you!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Elanna
"Not surprised. I've known about the existence of vamps for a while" I smile softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Derek winced. "Right, that was actually a first." He chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry though, it won't happen again. I'll make sure of that."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Lesley sighed and studied the girl, now curious. "How?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Courtney: I laugh shortly. "As long as I'm around, it will happen again. You might've figured out by now, I don't take orders from anyone unless they'll save my life."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Elanna
"They're everywhere, actually. It's a wonder you didn't know about them until now, but then again, they're generally very good at staying hidden"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Derek chuckled and studied her. "Oh, really? What if I ordered you to kiss me?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Lesley thought about her own predicument and smirked. "Makes scense," she muttered.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Elanna
I nod, tracing the tattoos on my arm with my finger "So what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Lesley watched her trace her tattoos, smirking. "You got your secrets. Why should I tell you mine?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next