the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 6 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 am

Blake
I nodded. It was weird. Usually, in the books that I've read, immortals were hundreds or even thousands of years old. I looked at Ronnie, once again struck by how hott he was. "How'd it happen?" I asked, mentally shaking myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm

bump!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Ronnie:"I was born this way. There's someone called Fate who decides what the purpose of every person's life will be, and how they'll achieve that purpose, which in whole is called a life line. Mortals stray off their paths every once in a while, which makes Fate angry because of all the work she put into their life line. So she makes a small group of people have the purpose of helping mortals back on track. And she decided to make a small group of us, but keep us forever. And the only way she can keep us forever as her, uh, helpers is to make us live forever. So Fate makes us immortal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Blake
I raised my eyebrows at his reason. "So...some loney chick made hott, young humans into immortals so she could just have her own little fanclub?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Blake
I raised my eyebrows at his reason. "So...some loney chick made hott, young humans into immortals so she could just have her own little fanclub?"

Ronnie: "Well...when you put it that way." I shrug and smile. "Fate really has everyone's best interest in mind. She's old -although she tries to hide it - so she can't reinforce the life lines herself. And if no one was there to reinforce the life lines then the world would go nuts. Oh, and Fate originally had a business partner." I grimace "But her partner was much too brutal on the humans to effectively reinforce the life lines. So she's doing all of you mortals a favor, making sure you never have to meet Karma."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Blake
"Karma...Isn't that what the Hebrew's believe in? So all these...forces...are really people?" I asked, pretending to believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am

Ronnie: "Pretty much. My group is called the De Ja Vu, like the phrase dejavu. Because when humans step off their life lines we have to change back time and erase their memories. But a lot of times we can't erase it completely, so they end up feeling like they've lived a certain moment before. Which they have, but there's no way for them to prove it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am

Blake
I looked at Ronnie seriously for a moment before breaking out into a large grin. "Ronnie....I've proved to you that I have...abilities, but you can't prove to me that what you're saying is true. What do you think that makes me believe?" I shook my head and walked towards the creek to fill up the canteen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 am

Ronnie:"You're right, I can't really prove it to you." I thought for a minute. "The only sure-fire way would be for you to try and kill me, but that's sort of extreme." I looked around for something sharp, and found a rock. I held it in the palm of my hand. "I can cut myself and it'll heal completely in two minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Blake
I stood up, my canteen dripping with water. Taking a swing of it, I said, "Let's see it. And maybe I'll try the killing thing later," I half joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Ronnie: I took the sharp stone to my wrist, not afraid of blood. I'd seen enough deaths to last a lifetime. Gruesome ones and some that were less so. Blood rapidly flowed from the cut for a second, quickly slowing to a trickle. Then a scab slid over the cut sealing out any unwanted infection. Finally the scab fell to the ground, leaving clean new skin. "See?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Blake
I nodded, contemplating what I had just whitnessed. I admit, I was impressed. "Alright. I believe you." I walked passed him and back into the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Ronnie: I smiled and dropped the rock back to the ground. Then I followed Blake back inside. Arlo and Chelsea were talking, and it looked like Arlo had covered up his leg. Good, I wouldn't admit it but that had been making me sick.
"Blake, you never told me the story behind your powers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Blake
I slid down the cave wall and sat. Sighing, I ran my fingers through my brown hair. "There was a car. My family was in the car. I was walking to the car. The car blew up, I flew back, unconcious. When I woke, I was freaky element girl. My family was blown to bits. The end." I never talked about this....not even to Arlo. So why was I telling Ronnie. I angrily wipped away a tear tat was making its way down my cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Ronnie: I sat down next to her. "Oh, I'm sorry." I looked down. "But you're not alone. I lost my family when I became immortal. They think I'm dead, run over by a car. Nothing compared to my friend Elizabeth's story - she died in a roller coaster accident, as crazy as it sounds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 pm

!nspired wrote:Ronnie: I sat down next to her. "Oh, I'm sorry." I looked down. "But you're not alone. I lost my family when I became immortal. They think I'm dead, run over by a car. Nothing compared to my friend Elizabeth's story - she died in a roller coaster accident, as crazy as it sounds."

Blake
I sighed and looked over at Ronnie. As much as I hated to admitt it, I liked him. I knew that I could trust him. 'Crazy how the world works, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Ronnie:"Yeah, but it's the world's craziness that got us here. On this adventure." I smile, and the dimple in my right cheek pops out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Blake
I laughed. I actually laughed. "Adventure. Right. Running for our lives, scared of every bump in the night, fighting 'till the sun rises and then 'till the sun sets. Fun." I grinned. Well, wasn't I just a stock full of surprises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Ronnie: I shrugged. "And that's just the beginning. Who knows what we'll find when we stop running. When whatever's chasing us finally catches up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Blake
My grin fadded away. "It's not going to catch up to us. We'll kill it before it even reaches our scent."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Ronnie:"Maybe. I know I'll be safe, I'll heal up no matter what it does to me. You on the other hand," I touch her arm lightly. "Will be ripped to pieces if it catches up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Name: Maria Hall
Species: human
Appearance: shiny red hair and gray eyes
Other: She has ran away from a man who is after her and is reluctant to trust anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Maria - I didn't look behind as I ran, but apparently I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me because I walked right into some people talking. "Umm." I said freezing in my tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Chelsea:"And as for a boyfriend, I was pretty much invisible to all the guys at my school. Might have had to do with the fact I was surrounded by friends who were the slutty-eye-catching type." Just thinking of my so-called "friends" made me want to throw up. They had been more superficial and fake than anyone I knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 pm

(All of the people are in a cave...)

Arlo: I laughed sadly. "I see. I hate girls like that, no offense." i said. "I mean, they were your friends and stuff."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next