the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 7 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Chelsea:"They were my friends. After I..."died"...they didn't waste any time in starting to gossip about me. Even the ones I thought were halfway decent had something to say." I shook my head. "I'm way too trusting of people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Arlo: "It was the same way with me, only I was there, having it screamed at my face." I shrugged. "I have a tough skin." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Chelsea: "Well, I was there, but they didn't realize it." I notice I'm getting awfully close to spilling my secrets to Arlo, whom I hardly know. What can I do to change the subject? His leg is already covered up and there's hardly anything in a cave worth talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Arlo: I rolled my leg and a rock dug into where the wound was. I winced. Appaerantly, the pain receptors still worked. "Damn indestuctablitly won't work with wounds." I mutted towards my leg. I reluctantly brought my eyes back up, scanning the cave and then looking back at Chelsea.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Chelsea: I gritted my teeth, imagining the pain. I could imagine, having been showered in glass shards, but it still would be a horrible pain. Then I heard his mutterings. "Indestructibility?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Arlo: I blinked. "Yeah." I said. "I've been graced with that and immortality. Now, I can't die no matter how pained I am." I said, showing the bittersweet side of my powers.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Chelsea:"You want to die?" My brow furrows "I've done everything I can to live. Like studied that liquid from my vial that keeps my blood flowing. And eluded the scientists." Why would anyone want to die?, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Arlo: I perked up, alarmed. "No!" I shook my head. "I never said i wanted to die. I just meant, that no matter what happens, no matter how much I wanted to, which I don't, I can't die." I explained.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Chelsea:"Oh, okay, it would be odd if you wanted to die, after all. And then you said something about immortality," That was a concept I didn't quite understand, that somewhat scared me. I looked up into his eyes skeptically. "How old are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Arlo: I swallowed and then looked down. "I was born in 1826." I said, letting her figure out the math. It was a lot easier telling her than saying my real age.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Chelsea: "Oh, that makes you..." My eyes widened slightly as I calculated, then gulped. I had thought that Arlo was good-looking, even flirted with him. But that would mean I had flirted with an old man. My blood went cold and I felt a little nauseas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Arlo: My face went serious and I withdrew farther to the wall, away from Chelsea. "You can leave... I wouldn't be offended. I'm old metally, but physically, I'm still 17." I explained.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Chelsea: "No, that wouldn't be a very decent thing to do. And it's not like you're a bad person because of your age." I brought my knees to my chest and rested my chin on them, wanting to feel protected. I hadn't been able to bring myself to call him a 'bad guy' instead of 'bad person' because 'guy' usually referred to someone my own age. Someone on my level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Arlo: "Clearly, you're uncomfortable with me being ancient, so I swear you can leave, I wouldn't hold it against you." I said. "The thing with immortality, is that you don't age. I'm literally 17 years old. I'm stuck in a rip in the fabric of time. My body thinks it still 1826." I explained with more detail. "My mind had passed, though. I'm wise beyond my years. I'm smarter and sharper." I finished. "Still, you're uncomfortable." I concluded by her body language.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Chelsea: "When you put it that way it doesn't sound as creepy at all." I say sincerely. I had been thinking he was aging inside, and staying young looking, which is the same thing but makes Arlo sound like a creeper. "But when you initially said it, I was uncomfortable because..." My cheeks turned pink as I thought of how I found it weird I was flirting with an old man. I shake my head "Never mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Arlo: "Wait, now I need to know why you're uncomfortable." I smiled and stretched out my leg.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Chelsea:"No, I don't think you do." I shook my head quickly and spotted his leg. Distraction, distraction, distraction. "Hm, do you think that you wound needs to be treated again? I have more medicine." I held out my vial, hoping to distract him with pain-killers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Arlo: "Nah, it doesn't hurt that much." i said. "What hurts is the curiosity that's killing me over your answer." I said, looking at her with my 17 year old eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Chelsea: I sigh then smile slightly. "Fine, if you really must know. The reason was that I found it odd that I could be so attracted to a hundred-" My voice cracks a little on the number. "something-year-old man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Arlo: I blushed. "Attracted, aye?" I asked, happily. "Too bad that I ruined it, telling you about how wise and smart I am." I said, feinging disappointment. And I like being called a man... Most people called me a boy or teen.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Chelsea: I smiled at his blush. "Yeah you pretty much blew it, and now you'll have to wait another couple hundred years for some other girl to come along." I shrugged. In the back of my mind I'm thinking how odd that sounds, the waiting another couple hundred years part, I mean. Any normal human would only have one hundred years to live max. They'd have to find someone special in that stretch of time. A thought crosses my mind and I look up and bite my lip. "You know, I wonder if I've become immortal, too. Ever since my death I haven't grown or changed a bit, I've kept track. And that was almost a year ago. Maybe the scientists did more than preserve my body..." My words trail off, thinking how far-fetched the idea is, then getting chills because it sounds only too real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Arlo: I nodded. "Maybe I won't tell them when I was born." I smirked. I listened to her idea and smiled. "That would be amazing." i said, fascinated at the scientific process it would include. Science had been my strong suit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Chelsea:"Well, it's just an idea but it makes sense to me. The only thing that's even kept my blood flowing is the liquid in that vial. And all that happens if I don't take it is that the blood stops, but I can still hear, smell, feel, and taste as though nothing is wrong." My eyes sparkle at the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Arlo: "Can you talk when you don't take it?" I asked, following along. It would be a cool idea to hang around another immortal, even if their means of gaining immortality was different then mine. I would love it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Chelsea: I nod, deep in thought. "I just wonder if there are any side-effects, the longest I've gone off the medicine was a day." I focus in on the vial, trying to decide whether it would be worth a try to go off of it for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next