the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 8 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Arlo: "If you want to try it, give your medicine to me and I'll stay with you." I assured her. It would give me an excuse to hang out with her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Chelsea:"I...I don't know..." I bit my lip, nervous of this plan now. What if it didn't work and I died? Or what if we got separated and he had the medicine and I was about to die? Or what if the monster, or whatever was chasing us came, and I died? I realized all my thoughts were focused on dying, but there was an optimistic side to all this, too. What if I became immortal? What if we defeated the monster? What if we got to stay together forever? The thought would have made me smile, but I was too nervous. I shakily handed him the vial. "Okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Arlo: "Only if you're sure." i said, taking the vile, but keeping it out just in case she took it back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Chelsea: I closed his hand around it and nodded. "I'm sure." Then I smiled. "You said you stay with me if I did, so that's an added plus."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Arlo: I grinned. "Sounds like a deal." I said. So, she still liked me. That was always good.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 pm

(I'mma go for the night, shopping tomorrow Mad )
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am

(haha, 'kay bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 am

Chelsea: "So you told me that you are immortal, but you didn't tell me how you came to be that way." I was honestly interested in this, wondering through what methods you could become 'immortal', besides the one I might have found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Arlo: I grimaced. "I dunno." I shrugged. "I'm just stuck like this." I grimaced. I wish I knew, honestly. Though, something was pushing my towards the electric accident.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 pm

(YAY!)

Chelsea: My brow furrowed. "You don't know? You don't have any idea at all?" I'd hate that, if I didn't know what was causing something that important in my life. Arlo had lived, I swallowed still weirded out by the number, over a hundred years but had never figured it out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Arlo: "Well, I have an idea. Back then, at my old house, we had a few lightning rods in our yard. My father was convinced that we could harvest the power some how." I took a breath. "One day, a bully, my neighbor, dared my sister to touch the rod. He knew it had electricity in it. I volunteered instead. I touched the rod and got electrocuted... I was dead for a few hours, but then I came back, stronger, faster, and I haven't died... since."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Chelsea: "You know what's really weird?" I said slowly and carefully. "I was in a car crash and died, but then came back to life only a day later. And I feel stronger and faster, too..." I looked him straight in the eye, hoping he wouldn't think I was just trying to make if look like we had something in common. I honestly thought we might have figured out a small piece of the immortal puzzle, just now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Arlo: I nodded, feeling the same way that she potrayed in the look she gave me. "Weird." I said under my breath.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Chelsea: My face fell. "You don't believe me. Okay. Give me my vial back." I didn't want him to have that kind of control anymore, since he obviously didn't trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Arlo: I tossed her back the vial and took the defensive. "How do you figure?" I asked. "I do believe you, but you, appearantly see me wrong. I'm scared!" I yelled. "You wanted to hear it, didn't you?" I said, my voice still loud. I withdrew far into the back of the cave.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Chelsea: My eyes widened and I backed away, leaving my vial on the ground. Then I shook my head. "Why are you yelling?" I hated yelling, it reminded me too much of screaming, like my mother's screams in the car crash. Or had they been my own? I lowered my voice "And what exactly did you think I wanted to hear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Arlo: I shook my head, the pain in my leg pulsing and my heart beating hard. Arlo on the edge, secrets being revealed, and pain did not end up well when put together. I was angry, but not at her. I hadn't meant to yell about being scared. I shuddered. It was what I had said to the bully when he asked why I hesitated, exactly like that. A few tears were coming out the corners of my eyes "I-I'm sorry." i said, my voice sounding shaky.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Chelsea: I walked back over to him, and smoothed his hair soothingly. "It's okay, no one's going to hurt you here. No one wants to hear that you're scared." If only I had someone to comfort me when I had had this sort of breakdown, months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm

(hello???)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Arlo: I closed my eyes and bit down hard on my lip. "I'm so sorry." I said, straightening up. "I didn't mean it." I said, feeling like a child again. I laid my head down onto her shoulder, not crying anymore, but I feltlike I could explode at anymoment. But not while she was close. If she stayed by I had a better chance of keeping my temper under control.

(Have you heard the song Heavy In Your Arms by Florence and the Machine? That's what this chat is reminding me of right now. It's a really pretty song ♥)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Chelsea: "I hoped you didn't, I wouldn't want you angry with me." I whispered, and continued stroking his hair, seeing that it had the calming affect I had desired.

(No I don't think I have, but I'll listen to it Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Arlo: I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry I'm so tempermental." I apologized again. "I'm surprised you didn't leave whle you had the chance. I probably would of. But... You, you didn't. You stayed and helped." I smiled. She was kind, same as Blake. But Blake hadn't been here for a while, not that I was complaining. She had been with me for long enough and she was like a sister. My leg had stopped hurting as she stroked my hair.

(g2g, night ^-^)

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Chelsea:"That's because last time I needed someone to help me, no one came. And I remember the feeling, feeling so desperate and miserable. With no one to talk to." I smiled sadly down at him. For being so old he seemed so defenseless. At least right now, anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Arlo: Her calm was having a strange effect on my. I pushed myself up and kissed her softly. I quickly pulled back, turning bright red. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry." I said, over and over again, freaking out slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Chelsea: I smiled slightly then kissed him back. I cocked my head to the side, wanting to see his reaction. I wondered if I should be embarrassed, even though I was definitely not. Kissing Arlo seemed so...natural. Like it was meant to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next