the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 9 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Let's see...Lucy still hates Canary's guts, and pulled Edmund out of her shop to meet with the wedding planner. Suddenly Nellie bursts in asking Canary and William if they had seen her sister, who they found in the alleyway all bruised up because she'd been hit by her future husband. Canary and William help Esther and unsuccessfully try to convince her that it's a bad relationship. Then the gypsies show up. Grandmother has died, but there's a new younger gypsie that Dustin is now talking to.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 9 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm

DANG, what is with me and J names?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Whoa, does he like this younger gypsy?

And haha Ende, it's all good. Simon wasn't a J name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Dustin: "She liked me?" He asked as he was tugged along. He didn't get that impression when he stayed in the caravan.

(And no, not to my knowledge. Are we about to have another love tangle? XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm

The gypsy's like nine. XD
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Oooh XD Haha. And that, my friend, is why you need to include a bio. I almost made Dustin be in a love tangle with a 9 year old.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Marie: "Why else would I give you the hat back? You reminded her of her son who dyed in a fire. Now c'mon, we're losing daylight! Let's see, let's see. Aha!" I point. "Does that lady have a shadow?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Well, I could bump up her age...it would be interesting...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Dustin: he blinked. That was new. Almost as strange as Noah's third eye. "Uh...no?" Maybe he just wasn't seeing right.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

(And nah, I like her being nine. We need some non-romantic-yet-loveable characters in this chat XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Dustin and Violet should meet up again soon. Violet's been frozen for like, ten pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Hmm yeah. But how?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Marie: "Mhm. Now watch this!" I run up to another lady and tug on her arm. "Hey miss, can I have some money? I'll be your best friend!" She blinks as though in a dream and then nods no. "I'm sorry. I do not have money to give." "Can I have your shoes then?" She slowly looks down and then starts to step out of them. "Chee, miss, you're very nice!" Suddenly, I step on her bare foot. She looks down at it and frowns, her expression blank. "Ow," she murmurs and then starts to walk away again. I turn around to the guy and flail my arms dramatically. "Suspicious!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Like Nellie? Dude, wouldn't it be kinda cool if Nellie DID fall in love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Nellie's a tomboy like Violet. they'd get along, as friends of course, since Violet isn't a lesbian x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Aw Nellie would be so cute if she fell in love XD With who though?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 pm

XD no, I was talking about the 'non-romantic but loveable characters thing' XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Hmm, good question. Good question indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Dustin cocked his head. "That, is something you don't see every day."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Hmm, let's just see how it plays out Smile If Nellie finds love, let her. It'd be fun XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:15 pm

I have William but he's kinda scary.

Marie: "And I will tell you why after you go to that bakery and buy me a cookie."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:16 pm

But anyway, back to Dustin and Violet? What time is it right now in the chat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next